Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fifa 07

Thumbs down Fifa 07

Sorry but nothing expect negativity from me Appualing, EA Sports must of been half asleep making the Damn game such waste of money The only have 5 leugues out of what I can remember is 30. I want to dig out my old 06 and play that because i found manager mode more exciting then! Also hating background they've got.

Since when do Goths love football... Also been riddled with a few "Mistakes" For example I lose to Chealsea then have a Press interview thingy saying if it was flukey that I won?

Also half the BS the commentry come up with.. I'm winning 12-2 and at halftime they say nothing that nothing interesting happened expect one penelty

[Flaming Mode OFF]
    My rating for this game is 2/10
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

The real question is: why would you even consider buying an EA FIFA game ahead of Pro Evo 6???

Every single issue of Pro Evo has been in a completely different league to the corresponding FIFA game. You've made a fundamental n00b error there I'm afraid....
    uәʞoɹq spɹɐoqʎәʞ ʎɯ

fifa 98 all the way!

the EA game i like the most is NFS hot pursuit 2
    I never liked the tuner things

Quote Originally Posted by Cotterik
    fifa 98 all the way!
    FIFA 2000 ftw!

I thought 06 was pretty good.
    I think they probably just wanted to get a game out on teh Xbox360. The graphics look nice...so long as you have a 360! Otherwise, yeah it sounds pretty cheap.
    In fact I think my brother bought it for PS2 the other day...he likes it :P
    All about the t-tops

Only 5 leagues? Do you have to un-lock the others or something?

That'd be a right pain in the ass frankly...

Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Bauer
    The real question is: why would you even consider buying an EA FIFA game ahead of Pro Evo 6???

Every single issue of Pro Evo has been in a completely different league to the corresponding FIFA game. You've made a fundamental n00b error there I'm afraid....
    Well I've always been a Fifa guy But i'm porberly going to stick it up pn Ebay soon and go buy Pro...
    fifa 98 all the way!
    Ditto that, that game was awsome!

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    Only 5 leagues? Do you have to un-lock the others or something?

That'd be a right pain in the ass frankly...
    I hope so!
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

I disagree. I think 07 is a great game.
    If you don't like it because of a lack of leagues then you should have done your research. EA said they were dropping the less important leagues so that they could fit more gameplay data on to the disc. Its been well known for several months that it would feature less leagues.
    As for gameplay the whole game feels less scripted and it feels more involved. A HUGE improvement over other FIFAs, finnaly one focused on gameplay rather than 'First Touch' or 'The Skill Stick' etc...
    Just call me Tom

Please visit www.tomranson.com and make me feel loved.

fifa 98 all the way!
    heathen! fifa 96 all the way
    How can men use sex to get what they want?
    Sex is what they want. - Frasier

fifa 98 all the way!
    Why on earth would you have Fifa 98 when you could have the far superior World Cup 98? f00l!

Quote Originally Posted by VtecMini
    Why on earth would you have Fifa 98 when you could have the far superior World Cup 98? f00l!
    ah yes, turning all the england teams bonnets into ginger afros will go down as a top gaming memory

Quote Originally Posted by derekthetree
    heathen! fifa 96 all the way
    now THAT was a proper footie game i remember playing it about 3 years after release...

Quote Originally Posted by Suka
    I disagree. I think 07 is a great game.
    If you don't like it because of a lack of leagues then you should have done your research. EA said they were dropping the less important leagues so that they could fit more gameplay data on to the disc. Its been well known for several months that it would feature less leagues.
    As for gameplay the whole game feels less scripted and it feels more involved. A HUGE improvement over other FIFAs, finnaly one focused on gameplay rather than 'First Touch' or 'The Skill Stick' etc...
    I tried not to stalk the game like I did with TDU as it kinda ruins it when the game comes with huge expectation and then wouldn't be disappointed. But I've calm down now and am going to move it on to my 46 " Bravia tonight and then give it a good going in! Also one last point is it me or is the AI harder set? I use to play Pro on the other games and now can barely mange Semi-pro (?)..

Sensible World Of Soccer (SWOS) for the win!!!
    That game just kick ass... it's an even bigger classic than Fifa '98 IMO

"The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

Thread Information