Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Well thats one GT500 that will not need killing by a Z06

so i didnt know about this, with these high-bhp cars, if you start in gear, itll feed itself petrol to stop from stalling - hence it driving itself into the house? is that to make it easier to drive from start - ie wont be wheelspinning it all the time?
    Porsche!

Oh my god. Thank you for posting that, shitty days can always be made better by laughing at someone's overwhelming stupidity.
    Go n-ithe an cat thu, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat

When you go Home, Tell them for us and say 'For your tommorrow, We Gave Our Today.'

I'll bet he's never going to do that again.

Or get the chance to.

Falls Church (home), Charlottesville (college), Virginia, USA
    It looks to me that he hit the accelerator instead of the brake; the same thing happened to me the first time I got behind the wheel of a car (in my case, a '93 Dodge Grand Caravan). I started it up, took my foot off the brake and it started moving all on its own (slowly, but movement nonetheless). Years of experience with Need for Speed had led me to believe the car wouldn't move if the A-Button --er, accelerator wasn't depressed. I panicked and pressed my foot down on the accelerator, even though I meant to hit the brake . Fortunately, I didn't hit anything, although I did drive over the curb.
    UCP's biggest (only?) fan of the '74-'76 Mercury Cougar.
    UCP's proudest owner of a '74 Cougar

My favorite color is chrome.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy (in VA)
    It looks to me that he hit the accelerator instead of the brake; the same thing happened to me the first time I got behind the wheel of a car (in my case, a '93 Dodge Grand Caravan). I started it up, took my foot off the brake and it started moving all on its own (slowly, but movement nonetheless). Years of experience with Need for Speed had led me to believe the car wouldn't move if the A-Button --er, accelerator wasn't depressed. I panicked and pressed my foot down on the accelerator, even though I meant to hit the brake . Fortunately, I didn't hit anything, although I did drive over the curb.
    I think it's more likely that he just let off the clutch slowly at first and then (once he realised he was going too fast) let it off completely. If you don't know what you're doing, letting off on a pedal seems like a reasonable thing to do if you want to stop moving.

If he had pressed the accelerator thinking that it was the brakes, he would've done it more forcefully. We would've heard it.

LEARN 2 PLAY NOOB

what kind of idiot father lets his son drive a brand new car, especially with a 300hp V-8 engine? If it had the V-6, it wouldn't be so bad because he'd remove a piece of rice from the world. But nontheless, that's a stupid thing to do. Dumbass didn't even remove his foot from the pedal.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

haha, noob. If I had a car like that I would never let my child within 10 feet of it if the key is in. Because once that testosterone gets pumping there's no telling whats going to happen.
    2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering
    what kind of idiot father lets his son drive a brand new car, especially with a 300hp V-8 engine? If it had the V-6, it wouldn't be so bad because he'd remove a piece of rice from the world. But nontheless, that's a stupid thing to do. Dumbass didn't even remove his foot from the pedal.
    A v6 mustang is rice? WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by johnnynumfiv
    No, it's a sex change.
    Go n-ithe an cat thu, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat

When you go Home, Tell them for us and say 'For your tommorrow, We Gave Our Today.'

well................................what can you say. besides from. HAHAHAHAHAHA you silly cock.
    "When I see an Alfa Romeo go by, I tip my hat." - Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by johnnynumfiv
    with that horrific body kit, yes.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Well we know for a fact that its not a GT500.
    2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

I did infact forget to post that on the other forums they did mention it was not a GT500 sorry guys, but regardless isn't that a nice innovation for a wrecking ball. I doubt it was insured, that really sucks but then again why did he let him drive that?

Well, at least he didn't put it in Reverse and back into that Mustang behind it.
    I take it that wasn't an original GT500 either.

Well, here's hoping the insurance company eats his first car up.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

Thread Information