Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Carbon Disscussion

South Surrey, B.C, Canada. A place where you will see Cookie Monster eating cheese. If you're lucky, that is.

Carbon Disscussion

OK, I made a thread devoted to talking about all things Carbon. Please don't just talk about how much you hate it. I just got the game today, and no it's not all that bad.

South Surrey, B.C, Canada. A place where you will see Cookie Monster eating cheese. If you're lucky, that is.
    I'm at Kenji's Boss race. Get a Tuner at the beginning, unless you are extremely confident in your skills, because the controls vary a bit from Most Wanted (at least in Gamecube). If you haven't played yet, in the beginning, you get chased by Cross, who gets a new hairstyle, and a new job as a bounty hunter. You get your M3 totalled , and are nearly killed by your former friend Nikki. Her new boyfriend stops her. One annoying thing is that everybody says something like "I never thought you'd come back" and stuff. As you progress, 2 people join your crew: a guy called Neville, who is a Blocker and Fixer, and Sal a Scout and Fabricator. Neville drives a MAZDASPEED 3 and Sal, an RX-8. The drifts are kind of hard, so skip them until you get a feel for the game, then come back. The cops are the same, except for a new car, called The Intercepter, a silver Corvette. You'll understand more once you get the game. I reccomend it.

What car do you recommend to start off with?

i didnt even now its out yet

fot what platform do u have?
    No Me Gusta Tu Coche

Cool

Hey Drift Illusion we need someone who actually has NFS Carbon. Come to link deleted and tell us about it. I love Need For Speed.
    Last edited by Rockefella; 11-04-2006 at 01:34 PM.
    Lead Driver For The UCP.com Draggin' & Driftin' Racing Team.

If only there was one.

Quote Originally Posted by Birdman002
    for what platform do u have?
    i think he said he has it for GameCube

Ew Nintendos.
    I didnt even know it was out yet...havent decided whether or not I wil buy it.
    All about the t-tops

its 10 billion times better than the demo...i have it for 360 btw

anyways, xbox live let me download a mercielago so that was my first car ...and since i cant upgrade it yet i have around $300,000 stored up for the first car i see worthy of buying...no rice for me thank you

also i played the game for about 4 hrs now and have 45% career completion...dont let that throw you off though, the game has so much more to offer aside from career

also also, i downloaded the collectors edition content off xbox live for 80mp, which is like $1....which is way better than $10 for the shiny box

oh and last night my NFs carbon disk broke while playing and i got it exchanged for a new one right away

overall its a really fun game

bye
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

I reccommend the RX-8, but I made a profile to test the Camaro, which is preety good to start with, but it is hard to pull out its drifts, and has bad handling. But once you get it to Angie of the 21st Street crew's race take it to max with all the preformance upgrades you get then you will have a seriously fast accelerating Camaro, which can go to pretty high speeds. I haven't done exotics yet.

Oh and Neville drive a MAZDASPEED 3 only if you are a tuner. If you go muscle, he drives a Chrysler 300 C SRT 8, and if you are an exotic kind of guy, he will drive a CLK 500 (all have the same decals). Sal drives whatever car you drive (with the same decals).

Sal doesn't drive what car you have. There are certain stages when your crew changes cars.

Tuner:
    Sal starts off with the RX-8 and when you beat Kenji, his car will change to the Golf R32. Also, another crew member will join after you defeat Kenji.

Neville starts off with the Mazdaspeed3 and after you beat Kenji, his car becomes the Renault Clio V6.
    "To control 800 horsepower relying just on arm muscles and foot sensitivity can turn out to be a dangerous exercise."
    Michael Schumacher

y0, werez kan i findz da gREddy kit 4 my kamaro?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    y0, werez kan i findz da gREddy kit 4 my kamaro?
    nex 2 da LanCer Ewo!!!!
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by Drift Illusion
    I'm at Kenji's Boss race. Get a Tuner at the beginning, unless you are extremely confident in your skills, because the controls vary a bit from Most Wanted (at least in Gamecube). If you haven't played yet, in the beginning, you get chased by Cross, who gets a new hairstyle, and a new job as a bounty hunter. You get your M3 totalled , and are nearly killed by your former friend Nikki. Her new boyfriend stops her. One annoying thing is that everybody says something like "I never thought you'd come back" and stuff. As you progress, 2 people join your crew: a guy called Neville, who is a Blocker and Fixer, and Sal a Scout and Fabricator. Neville drives a MAZDASPEED 3 and Sal, an RX-8. The drifts are kind of hard, so skip them until you get a feel for the game, then come back. The cops are the same, except for a new car, called The Intercepter, a silver Corvette. You'll understand more once you get the game. I reccomend it.
    Sounds Interesting. Especially about Cross.
    Join V8SuperChat NOW!
    http://vee-eight.super-forum.net

I'll be getting it tomorrow since I need something to keep me happy til GOW.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

Thread Information