Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: You will puke.

you see, Sane people recognise the Bible as being written from a human perspective. it's the fundamentalists who, as with any book, take the meaning literally (A typo, for instance, causes people to lift up Serpents) that concern me.

It's crazy to believe in a book.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Bauer
    All praise speednine!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAahhhhhh my first follower. All I shall require now is any material things you cherish in this life. To have a higher understanding of this religion you won't need anything, thus giving it to me to dispose of is wisest. As you must wait till the space ship i am building is going to take us back to our native planet kendar 12, where we will be greeted by 1 toothed beauties and many other great surprises!!
    Last edited by Egg Nog; 01-20-2007 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by speednine

Of course i know all of this because i am a higher being then any of you. So don't quesiton me, my word is as strong as god buddha, mohommad, jackoff-a-farians and any other religion that is based around a sole being.
    HEY! It's -what under a new username!

The same "I'm a bloody genius, so you all suck" attitude.

The not question and believe attitude...where have I seen this before...oh yeah, lemmings.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering
    HEY! It's -what under a new username!

The same "I'm a bloody genius, so you all suck" attitude.

The not question and believe attitude...where have I seen this before...oh yeah, lemmings.
    Erm, I think it was just some satire on speednine's part...not an attempt at condescendtion.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

that was some sarcasm
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

that was some sarcasm
    It wasn't very good.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

i'm surprised this thread hasnt sunk as low as cats yet....
    autozine.org

I should look before i post.. Adrenaline seem too get the royal gang bang in here.

that was some sarcasm

Ah, yes sarcasm, the 10th wonder of the world. Just think how much better you would be at sarcasm, if you gave me all of your money and belongings to jion my cult, erm, um, religion i mean. Did you hear? I am building a space ship to take us all back home. Unfortunately that is all i can divulge at the moment, to learn more you must give me all your money.

Quote Originally Posted by jediali
    i'm surprised this thread hasnt sunk as low as cats yet....
    That could be arranged...

Quote Originally Posted by speednine
    Ah, yes sarcasm, the 10th wonder of the world. Just think how much better you would be at sarcasm, if you gave me all of your money and belongings to jion my cult, erm, um, religion i mean. Did you hear? I am building a space ship to take us all back home. Unfortunately that is all i can divulge at the moment, to learn more you must give me all your money.

uhmmmm.....what?

South Surrey, B.C, Canada. A place where you will see Cookie Monster eating cheese. If you're lucky, that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverG35SportC
    uhmmmm.....what?
    I second that.
    UCP's OFFICIAL biggest Detroit Pistons fan
    UCP's OFFICIAL biggest Atlanta Falcons fan

He's high

South Surrey, B.C, Canada. A place where you will see Cookie Monster eating cheese. If you're lucky, that is.
    Possibly...
    UCP's OFFICIAL biggest Detroit Pistons fan
    UCP's OFFICIAL biggest Atlanta Falcons fan

Sheesh...

It seems a lot of people dislike people who believe in a religion.

The bible was written by people, not God. Does that mean there is no God? No.
    Does that mean there is a God? No.

I find it funny how you get certain people exclaiming there is no God, with others exclaiming there is a God. By the topic's very nature, you can't prove or disprove it. That's the point. It's a faith, it's something you can choose to believe in despite not having any facts to support or disprove those beliefs...

If you choose to believe in (or on the flipside not to believe in) God, or any deity for that matter, based solely on a physical collection of pages originally written by a group of people and modified, translated, adapted, re-worded and customized endlessly through time, then it's my opinion that whoever you are, you're naive and gullible.

Let's face it, what happens after you die is a pretty big thing. No one knows what happens, not even people who have been clinically dead for a short period and revived. There's so many questions, for instance do humans have souls, and if so, what happens to souls after the body dies? And how do you scientifically prove or disprove the existence of souls?

I don't know about anyone else, but I have a hard time believing anything anyone says, even what I can see, touch, taste, feel and hear for myself.
    Religion, as I've pointed out, is mostly based on books written by people. That in itself makes me skeptical as now I'm asked to believe something someone else saw, touched, tasted, felt and heard.

But consider this: Science is based on material produced by people too. So many people readily accept anything a so-called scientist says is true, because it's "science". Ooohhh....

Man's landed on the moon! Praise be!
    The universe is exactly this big! My word we are smart!
    An atom of H is this big, looks like this, weighs this much, likes jogging on the beach and loves romantic movies. Really?

Tolerance is maybe something all of us need to revisit.

Whatever you choose to believe or disbelieve, in religion, science, anything, make up your own mind. Don't base it on whatever some preacher, politician, and yes, even scientist, has said.

Thread Information