Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oddball Corner Index

Quote Originally Posted by henk4 View Post
    yes please
    Why on earth would you respond to this crap?!? https://stopforumspam.com/ipcheck/110.38.82.109

This is why I abandoned UCP a few years ago, and if appropriate steps aren't taken, will again. One of the most comprehensive sites containing a clearing house of automotive data, from classics to current production screwed with by spammage easily remedied?!? There's an old thread with the title "this site is dying". It was prophetic.
    Never own more cars than you can keep charged batteries in...

Quote Originally Posted by csl177 View Post
    Why on earth would you respond to this crap?!? https://stopforumspam.com/ipcheck/110.38.82.109

This is why I abandoned UCP a few years ago, and if appropriate steps aren't taken, will again. One of the most comprehensive sites containing a clearing house of automotive data, from classics to current production screwed with by spammage easily remedied?!? There's an old thread with the title "this site is dying". It was prophetic.
    Every new member now is being checked on his origins. I ban about 5-6 spammers on a daily basis. Sometimes I miss one and sometimes spammers edit their first post after a few days by including a spam link which may escape my attention.
    Last edited by henk4; 03-21-2018 at 04:27 AM.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Pendelton Guest
    yes please.

Thread Information