40 71.43%
  • No

9 16.07%
  • Still not sure..

7 12.50%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Your View of the 599?

Quote Originally Posted by IWantAnAudiRS6
    Without the nonsense, the threads wouldn't be anywhere near as fun or as interesting.

I know of a certain forum, topic witheld, that closes threads after the questions has been answered. Nothing else.

There is no banter, there is no amusement, there is no fun.

The aforementioned forum has 4 regular members, we have over 5 times that in moderators alone.

Coincidence? I think not we come here for information and a good dose of fun.
    this thread was a poll where you can state your opinion on the 599. I saw quite a few other things.....
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    this thread was a poll where you can state your opinion on the 599. I saw quite a few other things.....
    What's wrong with divulging? There are still plenty of opinions on the 599; look in the voting numbers. Then it divulged into objectivity of looks. Is there a problem with that?

What's wrong with divulging? There are still plenty of opinions on the 599; look in the voting numbers. Then it divulged into objectivity of looks. Is there a problem with that?
    someday you may understand.....
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

someday you may understand.....
    I do understand perfectly, I just think that having the bare bones is like cooking potatoes just by boiling them.

Thin about it this way:

What would you rather have? Boiled potatoes, in clear, unsalted water. Or...

Finest New Jersey potatoes, slow-roasted in rosemary with thyme and olive oil hinted with lemon. Crushed sea salt with black pepper sprinkled over them, cooked slowly until they're crisp and golden.

I do understand perfectly, I just think that having the bare bones is like cooking potatoes just by boiling them.

Thin about it this way:

What would you rather have? Boiled potatoes, in clear, unsalted water. Or...

Finest New Jersey potatoes, slow-roasted in rosemary with thyme and olive oil hinted with lemon. Crushed sea salt with black pepper sprinkled over them, cooked slowly until they're crisp and golden.
    I would like to have potatoes that stick to the subject

No you don't. Though I went along with you guys this time, we must understand it can't be like that always. We've had this discussion before. It's nice to have 3 or 4 jokes, but we can't make pages of nonsense inside someone's thread (unless it was meant to be a nonsense one). It's disrespectful for the person who opened it.
    We can still say stupid things in the (too) many threads you guys open about random and absurd themes.
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

If it's all bout the looks:

599 looks rather purposeful; less flare. Yes, Jap-like

hilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll yes!!!! i'll take 599 anyday,if you're one of the girls that said "NO" TO 559.....Well, you should go and buy your self an "{Mini"} LOL
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Quote Originally Posted by QuattroMan
    if you're one of the girls that said "NO" TO 559.....Well, you should go and buy your self an "{Mini"} LOL
    What's a 559?

I said no to a 599. I think it's horrible. I like the Mini Cooper S...

What's a 559?

I said no to a 599. I think it's horrible. I like the Mini Cooper S...
    I agree with you, Sam. It's not a good looking car. Though, the performance compensates for it's looks.
    Go n-ithe an cat thu, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat

When you go Home, Tell them for us and say 'For your tommorrow, We Gave Our Today.'

for not so well informed members the thread contains a number of posts that are not very stimulating to continue visiting the forums.....
    I quite agree.

It does seem that UCP has lost a number of its more engaging members, and more and more threads are reduced to ultimately meaningless interchanges between one or two members.

This isn't MSN, it is a car-forum, and yet it seems that even in this thread alone less than 1/3rd of the content is actually discussing a car
    Thanks for all the fish

very coool car

I'm not really sure at the moment. I haven't taken a proper look at it yet.
    Join V8SuperChat NOW!
    http://vee-eight.super-forum.net

I'm a bit of a fan of it. With the styling of it, well, my opinion of it changes all the time, but in the metal, it's not too bad. I think it's got some presence and there's just something about it.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

yea all the way

Thread Information