Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I have a dream...

I have a dream...

Actually I had a dream. Last night. And it was strange. But first there's some back story.

A few days ago I went to my local VW/Audi parts guy. He runs a small 5 bay shop with about 2 acres of junkyard behind it. The whole area is nothing but stacks and stacks of cars on shelves. Everything from Mk1's through Mk4's, and a few older Audis for good measure. But last time I was there, I saw something very unusual. It was a B6 Audi A4 Cabriolet, silver, no visible body damage. But it was sitting on the ground, with no wheels, headlights, or taillights, and the top down (it was still there, just down for some reason). Odd, I thought, that a car that hadn't been obviously totalled had ended up here. So I took a picture of it on my cell and went back to picking parts I needed.

On to the dream.

I don't know how, where, or why; but I was at my friend TJ's house. I've never actually been there, since he lives on the other side of the state. But anyway... It was probably 4 in the afternoon, since it was starting to get dark. Standing in TJ's front yard was TJ, his roommate from school Kris, some kid I didn't know, and me. Kris and the kid I didn't know wanted to go to a local quickie-mart to get some food and booze before the night got started. Another weird thing, since you can't buy booze in quickie-marts in Pennsylvania.

Somehow, I was the only one with a car. But it was out of gas. Then the silver Audi Cabriolet from the junkyard mysteriously appeared across the street, with the keys on the seat. What. The. Hell.

Like I said, it was starting to get dark, and now it looked like it might start raining. I didn't want to take the Audi, since it A) wasn't mine, B) didn't have wheels, and C) it didn't effing have wheels. But they egged me on, and on, and on. Until I agreed. I had a really bad feeling about the whole thing. But I did it anyway.

So we were off, in the Audi with no wheels. It was at this point I noticed there was also no airbags, no stereo, and no climate controls. Great. Not only am I in a stolen car, driving on the brake rotors, and it's about to start raining; but I can't even turn on some music...

Then the dream jumped ahead a little. All I remember from this part was a lot of sideways action in a stolen half-car at 60mph on city streets. And the train. It was straight out of The Fast and the Ricey. I barely made the jump. It was "sick." And that's when I saw it. A local Sheriff car. Remember that bad feeling I had? Yep. It was back. He didn't turn his lights on, so I just kept driving and we got to the convenience store. The four of us got out and went inside. TJ and Kris went off to get food, the other kid went God knows where, and I stood near the window, looking for cops.

Sure enough, he showed up. With friends. Two cruisers pulled into the lot and parked. I quickly made my way out of the store and walked briskly down the block toward a large food store. I figured I'd hide out in there for a half hour or so, the cops would get bored and leave. We'd be golden. Right? Right.

Some time went by. I was standing at the frozen food refrigerators looking at a box of chicken nuggets when I saw a man in a suit showing a picture to one of the store employees. It was a print out from a security camera. Probably from the quickie-mart I'd booked it out of. The guy in the suit started walking toward me. I pretended I was invisible and just stood where I was reading the list of ingredients in the nuggets. I wasn't inivsible.

He asked me if I'd been at the convenience store. I said no. Then he turned the photo around, and I saw a really great picture of me. Wearing my favorite hat and hoodie. Damn. That bad feeling I had? It was nothing to what I had going on now. He started walking me out of the store, and I asked him where I was going. I already knew. We got to the group of cruisers that had grown since the last time I saw them. Apparently my friends tried to get out of the area too, but they got caught in the store.

That's when my real cell phone rang and it woke me up. I really wish I'd gotten to finish that one.

And of course, a picture of the infamous Audi A4 Cabriolet.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

I think this shows how much trouble you'd get in if you had a fast car, meaning an audi running on the rotors is faster than der golf.

QUIGGS, how could you...
    it was actually me who killed vasilli zaitsev, heinz thorwald, carlos hatchcock, and simo hayha

Wow, that like 5 years in prison man
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Nice wet dream you had there.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

ROFL A4 Cab!

You should see if you could get hold of that Audi, it'd be a shame to see it die I love the Cabrio one!

Awesome dream, I can't say I've had anything similar to that!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canuck
    ROFL A4 Cab!
    Where's the joke?
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

Lets this be a lesson to kids not to take Acid before going to sleep.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Let this also be a lesson not to steal cars with no wheels and go joyriding in the rain.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canuck
    ROFL A4 Cab!
    Did I miss the punchline?

Quote Originally Posted by :Exige:
    Did I miss the punchline?
    The A4 Cab itself isn't funny, the whole joke of one that appears out of nowhere and has Quiggs drifting on brake rotors, is. Imo it's on par with AXB.

PH34R teh Gh0St DrIFt A4!

Obviously in his search for the volume controls and fear of police, Quiggs missed the freaky song from Haloween that was playing.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by The_Canuck; 11-08-2006 at 04:22 PM.

Stop trying.

Enquire about that car! I love teh B6 A4 cabrolet, nicer than the new one!
    My Dad wanted a 3.2V6 S-Line one but as I couldn't get in the back we went for the A6
    V0R5PRU7NG DUR6CH T3CHN1K

Motion & Emotion

Quote Originally Posted by johnnynumfiv
    Stop trying.
    Yes sir

sob

Thread Information