I think revetec engine is crap. sorry.

I am brave enough to say that in 5 to 10 years time the company will be bankrupt.
I can explain what is wrong with the design but it would take forever because people will keep arging esp Mr revetec (of course) even if they do not know.

There are hundreds if not thousands of new engine designs and patents trying to replace the most feasible crankshaft piston engine but none will replace it. A few alternative engines such as wankel (maybe quasiturbine) might be the powerplant in less than 0.5 % of future vehicles. The future would be hybrid and pure electric (fuel cells, battery).

For those who does not know engineering......
Believe me time will tell. Even now you can see that there is no interest from major manufacturers. Why wouldn't they just take or license the patent if it is so good, install in their cars and providing customers better products for the sake of their own company. They sooner they can make agreement with revetec the better. BUT revetec has been around for more than 10 years and they are not interested. If Mr Revetec went to mazda to explain his invention and the head of R&D agree with him, why didn't the head of R&D just license the patent. Or borrow a few units for testing. But of course they would not tell if there is any flaw in the design a few days after the discussion because that would hurt Mr. revetec's feeling and Australians might boycott mazda cars. They would not do anything that might affect the image of mazda. They just say NOT NOW.

Do not just say I am talking rubbish. I even read an article about Revetec in either SAE magazine or Engine Technology International and I think it was in 2004 or maybe 2003. Even the author had a bad feeling about the engine.