Page 48 of 98 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: A work of pure genius! - Brilliant "Revetec" Engine

Quote Originally Posted by hightower99 View Post
    I got a M70 from a 850i I was going to put it into an M3.... decided against it... gonna put it in a M5... I made a thread about it....
    What year? You didn't mention that in the thread.

Please don't do it to an E39....
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Hi Brad,

I have been watching your thread for a while now & have read all the pages but I do get lost & frustrated when trying to read between the childish Spam posts, It would be nice if ALL these guys could use "Personal Messages".

However
    Is there any update on the Fitting of the X4 v-1 Aviation Engine ?
    If NOT, are we NOW waiting for the (X4 v-2 with Fuel injection for the Car market) Improvements to be Finished & Used instead ?
    Last edited by The Raptor; 07-23-2007 at 07:18 PM.
    When you soar with the Eagles, the Pigeons appear trapped in a common place.
    The French Invented Arrogance, others have to learn !
    Dream BIG - Work SMART - Not necessarily HARD !

Shares Buy Back

Quote Originally Posted by RVC Shareholder View Post
    Talking about Revetec, when are the share prices going to improve??
    With the share prices so low, one would surely think that SOMEONE on the board of directors OR closely associated to the company that REALLY believe in the Technology, would Announce that they were intending on purchasing BACK some of the shares !

Quote Originally Posted by RVC Shareholder
    Talking about Revetec, when are the share prices going to improve??
    Quote Originally Posted by The Raptor View Post
    With the share prices so low, one would surely think that SOMEONE on the board of directors OR closely associated to the company that REALLY believe in the Technology, would Announce that they were intending on purchasing BACK some of the shares !
    I can't really see what a buy back would achieve at this point.

The share price is not in free-fall. This month under $30K worth of shares have been sold (approx. 0.4% of shares on issue). Hardly panic selling and probably just from a few impatient shareholders. The Sell side is reasonably thin as well. About $100K available up to $0.10. The news has been scarce but understandably so. The company is probably at its most vital point and until the results we have all been waiting for comes out, the shareprice will be a little volatile with so few trades. Nothing has really happened over the last few months to warrant and hold a spike in the share price.

One interesting article I noticed was the first emissions trading exchange in Australia went live yesterday.
    http://www.smh.com.au/news/Business/...043000162.html

Question for Brad - They trade in tonnes, so how would it work with the X4 engine? How many engines would have to be produced to receive a credit for 1 tonne? Just all a bit confusing to me.
    Last edited by CHOOK; 07-23-2007 at 07:10 PM.

the raptor

I believe 'THE RAPTOR' has a point ! At least two of the Directors sold shares before they listed on NSXA for 50c to $1, Brad held over 50% of the shares,and only holds about 33mil or less than 15% of company now, from my experience trading shares in any company the DIRECTORS buy when the others sell at lows,Unless their are major problems , 4 cents a share would be up to a 96% discount to what they sold them for!.

Why don't you stick to your original plan and set a motor up for your first client the 'TRIKE COMPANY GTM' that was so keen , and placed an order for 5000 motors , as you intended to start doing june this year! or are they no longer interested ! , as you now seem to be fitting out a car ?

Quote Originally Posted by CHOOK View Post
    I can't really see what a buy back would achieve at this point.
    It is of my opinion that this would show investers the confidence that key Revetec people are prepared to put their money were their mouth is !
    However, I am sure that not even family members have done this since the float, as I am sure by Law that this would have to be declared prior to ANY share purchases.

The share price is not in free-fall.
    Well DON'T even use those Negative words then !!!
    The Sell side is reasonably thin as well. About $100K available up to $0.10.
    NO: The Sell side is as "Thick as a Brick" ...Compared to the Buy side, this is not the best indication !
    One could put a 3 mill Sell on at $1 or $5, but that means Jack, unless someone purchases them down to that level/price & no one has purchased the market as YET !
    The news has been scarce but understandably so. The company is probably at its most vital point and until the results we have all been waiting for comes out, the share price will be a little volatile with so few trades. Nothing has really happened over the last few months to warrant and hold a spike in the share price.
    All this said & done, I am committed to what I see as a "Great Invention".
    I am NOT here to take the piss out of Brad nor the "Master Craftsman" Toolmaker or the team, these are simply my views.
    Am still awaiting the Roar of the crowd at the other site of this long & winding tunnel.
    I can see the light & I am hoping it to be the end of the tunnel, NOT a freight Train coming down the line, unless it is another Engine Manufacture OR Car company coming to meet us !
    Last edited by The Raptor; 07-24-2007 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 3yearsharehold View Post
    Why don't you stick to your original plan and set a motor up for your first client the 'TRIKE COMPANY GTM' that was so keen , and placed an order for 5000 motors, as you intended to start doing june this year! or are they no longer interested ! , as you now seem to be fitting out a car ?
    I think from what I have read, the Boxer configuration is still a viable option for TWO counter rotating Drive Shaft outputs for Aviation & possibly Marine applications etc. etc.
    However, the X4 appears to have Eclipsed most of the Boxer type configuration by using fewer parts & maybe less Net weight etc...
    It would also appear to me to be Obvious to WANT an engin that is 160 mm Deep, compared to probably over double that depth for the Boxer configuration.

WOULD THAT BE REASONABLY CORRECT STATEMENT BRAD ???
    Last edited by The Raptor; 07-24-2007 at 01:26 AM.

Raptor - I think you missed my point and it was probably directed more at RVC Shareholder. There is less than 1% of the company shares available up to 10c. The fewer shares that get traded, the more volatile the share price. No cause for panic. I have heard a few recent investors being impatient and they are probably selling out their small parcels. I actually can't believe that some are selling with the recent announcements but I suppose it looks like it's only about 6 people this month. Some people are just impatient. Good to hear you have confidence in Brad and the team.

3yearsharehold - how much do you think it would cost to set up a manufacturing plant to develop 5000 units or even paying someone else to develop just 5000 units? Wouldn't you think it would be better for REVETEC to direct their energy into trying to tie down a few hundred thousand engines and maybe merge the 5000 trike engines into that?

Quote Originally Posted by 3yearshareholer
    from my experience trading shares in any company the DIRECTORS buy when the others sell at lows,Unless their are major problems
    So you are stating that the reason the directors aren't buying shares is because of "major problems"? Are you serious? Maybe you should sell your shares if you feel there are major problems and cut your losses. From my experience, that is what professional investors would do.

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering View Post
    What year? You didn't mention that in the thread.

Please don't do it to an E39....
    Probably going to be an E34 M5...

Why not an E39 though???
    Power, whether measured as HP, PS, or KW is what accelerates cars and gets it up to top speed. Power also determines how far you take a wall when you hit it
    Engine torque is an illusion.

Shareholders just want to see some type of return or more updates on when we might have a product to produce an ongoing income and thus a return.

It is understandable for Shareholders to get a bit nervous when they see share prices plunge.

I remember the day before it listed on the NSX that shares were at about 30cents each , now 3 cents each.

When the company was private, the shares were allocated as being worth $1 each.

I know when the company was a private one some investors made some serious money trading private shares.

The hard truth is that shareholders don't care for excuses, they are in it to make money. That's a just a fact of life.

One can just keep hoping that eventually the investment will provide some serious dividends.
    Last edited by RVC Shareholder; 07-24-2007 at 09:49 PM.

I believe 'THE RAPTOR' has a point ! At least two of the Directors sold shares before they listed on NSXA for 50c to $1, Brad held over 50% of the shares,and only holds about 33mil or less than 15% of company now, from my experience trading shares in any company the DIRECTORS buy when the others sell at lows,Unless their are major problems , 4 cents a share would be up to a 96% discount to what they sold them for!.
    This is what happens when people make assumptions. I haven't held 50% of the shares since about 1998 I think. I sold shares between then and about a year before listing, transferring most of the funds to Revetec to help out with running capital when needed. Just before the listing I transfered shares to the two other Directors for remuneration for taking on the responsibility of being a Director in Revetec. Most companies allot shares to the Directors for such remuneration, but they came from me so there was no dilution of shares by allotting them in this way. This dropped my shareholding, but the Directors collectively held the same amount. Normally a Director would not do such a thing, but I felt it was my duty to remunerate them with no burden or dilution of shares in the company.

Believe me, if I had the capital at the moment to buy up shares I would.

Why don't you stick to your original plan and set a motor up for your first client the 'TRIKE COMPANY GTM' that was so keen , and placed an order for 5000 motors , as you intended to start doing june this year! or are they no longer interested ! , as you now seem to be fitting out a car ?
    As far as GTM trikes is concerned, we have there new trike and are fitting it out now to take the X4v2 for road testing and endurance testing at the moment. Figures will be disclosed near the end of August as previously stated.

As a Director I cannot comment on our shareholders trading shares and the trading trends, but I can say that the Directors are not involved in trading or the trends of trading whatsoever, as we are not only morally and legally not able to do so, but also we are in escrow for two years.

We are working our hardest to get the engine developed and into production.

How much did the company directors sell their shares for before the float?
    I did a share deal with Brakelock about six months before the listing and transfered the total asset to Revetec to help with our assets during the listing process. I assume from the questions that some people think that I have made great financial gain from share trading. I don't even own any property. Everything I have done and do is to help Revetec succeed.

Can you guys ask me questions rather than make attacks. I can answer most questions, and hopefully I can answer them satisfactorily. I am very busy at the moment with the final stages of the X4V2 engine, so I wont be in here as often as I'd like to, but I will try my best to pop in from time to time. For you guys trying to dig up dirt, there is none. The Directors always try to make the right decisions and do the best for the company.
    Last edited by revetec; 07-24-2007 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hightower99 View Post
    Probably going to be an E34 M5...

Why not an E39 though???
    It already has a V-8 and you won't gain that much of a power boost (about -20) and it's kinda strange to tear into a M5 instead of a stock 5 series. M5s tend to be more expensive.
    Last edited by kingofthering; 07-24-2007 at 04:40 PM.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

It's amazing how foolish people can look when they make assumptions.

Quote Originally Posted by revetec View Post
    Believe me, if I had the capital at the moment to buy up shares I would.
    Hopefully that quote alone should put some doubters minds at ease.
    Thanks Brad.
    Last edited by CHOOK; 07-24-2007 at 05:00 PM.

Chook

It would be a dream come true for any motor inventor to receive 200 000 unit order straight up , I don't see any major company taking that sort of risk as any problems can take a year or two of wear and tear on road use to find out GTM have already seen three years go by without a motor . The agreement was for a minimum of 5000 the first year and up from there .5000 UNITS AT $150 per unit is nothing to sneeze at , this would give REVETEC a great foot in the door . Its good to see they The Hudson Group & GTM TRIKES - LIVE YOUR DREAM! JOIN THE TRIKE REVOLUTION! are still keen.

Thread Information