Page 50 of 98 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: A work of pure genius! - Brilliant "Revetec" Engine

Hello Raptor? Did you see my Question?

Quote Originally Posted by RVC Shareholder View Post
    Hey, TheRaptor, Is that a Paramotor I see as your Avatar?

Do you Paramotor? If so where?
    Yes, Soon with a Quad Buggy with a MZ-313cc single Piston screamer (6`250 rpm) with approx. 28 hp & Weighing 19kg incl. belt reduction, recoil starter and tuned exhaust, the RRP is approx. AUD$3`000 (An Ozi Guy makes them in Canada).
    However, I am still awaiting for a "Revetec Raptor 300cc X4 v3" to set the standard for others to follow !
    The rest 'Tis a long "inner circle" story.

Things are getting a little Heated in this Verbal mud wrestling competition !
    Last edited by The Raptor; 07-26-2007 at 05:44 AM.
    When you soar with the Eagles, the Pigeons appear trapped in a common place.
    The French Invented Arrogance, others have to learn !
    Dream BIG - Work SMART - Not necessarily HARD !

Questions for BRAD !!!
    1. Once you get X4_v2 right, HOW long SHOULD it take, a Contractor to Mill & Drill out both sides of the main Engine Block on a CNC machine ???
    2. APPROXIMATELY how many components are needed to be Manufacture (Not Purchase e.g. Rings, Bearings, Valves etc.) for the current X4 v2 Engine ???
    3. In comparison, Approximately how many Parts did the last Boxer configuration need Manufactured ???
    4. Once the X4 v2 is finalised, what would you "Guesstimate" the actual time needed to Manufacture all the of the parts in a Production Run ???

When asking all the above, I also understand that parts would normaly be made in individual production runs.

Thanks for your insight Matra: However, Brad ASKED for QUESTIONS, these are Questions !!!
    I presume Brad has a 3 digits IQ, so I expect Him to respond, ...don't Need nor Want anyone else too ASSume ...unless it is the "Legend" himself OR the "MasterCraftsman Moitzi" OR another Director !!!
    As I consider myself a movement Analyst, this should not really be privileged information as I am NOT after EXACT information just Approximate guidelines, the reason for this, I REALLY want to be personally involved in the Manufacturing of a "mini X4".
    Last edited by The Raptor; 07-28-2007 at 01:44 AM.

Is it a Freshbreeze make of Paramotor Raptor?

Raptor you're not going to get answers to that.
    IF you are a shareholder then I suggest you use the communications provided for you to ask those questions and for the board (Brad) to determine what they can and cannot divulge.
    Providing that info gives more detail to any competitor trying to estimate costs - that's a bad thing for a new company to let leak
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Is it a Freshbreeze make of Paramotor Raptor?
    NO: It is an MZ, but it used to be made under a different name that began with a Z..... years ago, until I assume it failed from bad Business/ Management or Manufacturing !
    Then a committed Aussie got hold of it & is making a huge impact in the industry in the US, saying this HOPEFULLY soon someone will signing a MOU & be able to manufacture a "mini" X4.
    Last edited by The Raptor; 07-27-2007 at 02:33 AM.

Chook

It's obvious you are no mathematician , so I will help , as of 23rd January 2006 44 million shares escrowed , minus from 193 mil and there is a % of less than 25%.
    Lets not forget the share "dilution's" one being 7.7 million shares on the 18.8.06 to JOHN LOMAS @ 4.5 cents each , this was for ?.........YES to raise.......CAPITAL!
    If the top twenty shareholders are all Directors.... that would be about 50%.
    I have never Doubted the technology !
    What I should be saying is Brad or Revetec need to stop announcing "maybes" and only facts e.g. : Directors Announcemet 6th September 2006 " London Alternative Investment Market" was a "maybe" listing in May 2007......
    It's a different ball game when "speculations are made by non management" e.g. : AL GORE may be opening a new stock exchange in September visit to OZ for Greener tech companies and Revetec is on the list.
    Last edited by 3yearsharehold; 07-30-2007 at 01:09 AM.

i am very intrested in this engine

Quote Originally Posted by jamsheed View Post
    i am very intrested in this engine

Welcome to the Revetec thread Jamsheed !!!

Any person with a high "mechanical aptitude" would find this engine technology fascinating !

Unfortunately, this Revetec thread appears verrry dead currently, probably from some personal attacks on Revetec management skills & accuracy of the wording of some released information, some I find with reasonable cause ....without the Insults.

Some have posted invoking Thoughts & Questioned the Revetec technology, unfortunately Brad is on the end of most of it.
    I ask; Should the Buck be passed to Brad ? ...well I think we all look to Brad as the Leader, as he invented the CCE engine in the first place!

However, I find it a Huge Magnanimous contribution & effort for Brad with there reasonably limited resources, to almost self promote this technology in an attempt to see his Dream come to fruition (as well as many others I would think).

Besides wanting to see the success of the CCE engine, I personally want is to see a "mini-X4".

BRAD is it possible to use the CCE technology to build a, 100~300cc X4 engine ???

It appears that if you have Questions that haven't been covered in this forum, Brad "the Inventor" has Asked for questions !

Brad may be rather busy finalising the X4_v2 for the Trike it now appears & I also think that Conroy Aviation will be very pleased with the final development of the X4 version-2, hopefully things will all fall into place quickly, to be able to be fitted into their sports Aircraft !
    Last edited by The Raptor; 08-10-2007 at 03:43 PM.

Soooo...... Not much happenin these days, does anyone know more than I do (which is next to nothing) ????

Nsxa News

DIRECTORS ANNOUNCEMENT – 7th SEPTEMBER 2007
    The Directors wish to advise that the modification of the X4 engine is complete and the testing of the engine will commence next week, and the progress of the testing will be announced from time to time.

It is also with regret that our Managing Director Mr Charles Chan has resigned his position as Director and Managing Director due to his personal circumstances. Mr Chan will however continue to act as the company’s legal counsel and will also be retained as a consultant.

Our Chairman, Brad Howell-Smith will assume the position of Managing director. The board will seek to appoint a replacement director in the near future.

The board wish to express their gratitude to Mr Chan for his long service to the company as a Director and Managing Director.
    Issued: 7 September 2007
    Brad Howell-Smith
    Managing Director

Thanks for that.

What else is new? Anything?

When will there be a finished product to sell?

Better be soon as the shares are almost worthless.

Here's hoping that the departure of the Managing Director Charles Chan is not an 'Abandoning a Sinking Ship'

I personally would like to see a fresh updated website. I know when I visit the website I think, geez is this company still operating, there hasn't been anything new. It's the same as it has always was.

I think a fresh new looking website would say, we care, we are still in business, we still have fresh ideas and we are as enthusiastic and active as ever. Please don't take this as bad criticsm, rather constructive cristicism. (Because I Care)
    Even if there is nothing really new to say or show, I think it is important to stay fresh.
    Last edited by RVC Shareholder; 09-23-2007 at 11:53 PM.

I personally would like to see a fresh updated website. I know when I visit the website I think, geez is this company still operating, there hasn't been anything new. It's the same as it has always was.

I think a fresh new looking website would say, we care, we are still in business, we still have fresh ideas and we are as enthusiastic and active as ever. Please don't take this as bad criticsm, rather constructive cristicism. (Because I Care)
    Even if there is nothing really new to say or show, I think it is important to stay fresh.
    You asked for it and you got it within a couple of hours. That was quick Brad

An announcement was also made on the NSX today and is also on the new website.

I personally would like to see a fresh updated website. .....
    I think a fresh new looking website would say, we care, we are still in business, we still have fresh ideas and we are as enthusiastic and active as ever. .....
    Please no
    Adding a news item is fine but the whole "new look" got dumped from the Marketing BS/hype-masters years ago. Looks like it's moved to the Website developers looking for easy cash.

Worst of all, it's now tainted with so many companies who instead of spending money on the important stuff, spend it on image and just go down faster.

Please, Brad, stick to developing a decent product and not pandering to hype-hounds.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Thread Information