Page 81 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1461

Thread: A work of pure genius! - Brilliant "Revetec" Engine

Nothing mutch has hapened.
    I know there is a new car brand born in Taiwan, luxgen.
    If I'm not mistaken everything is done from scratch.
    And for a new manufacturer it would not be any problem to use a new engine design since it would not reguire any changes in a production line.
    From what I know they use a regular engine.

Bourke-Engine : Animated GIF

Here is also a engine claiming to be the moust efficiant in the world, can you prove yours is bether with identical bore, stroke and identical heads, cams, exhaust, inlets, injection system and airfilter?

I don't know why anyone would nead to pay to use your tecnolegy since it's done befour.
    Harold Caminez: Internal Combustion Engine ~ US Patent # 1,714,847

I asume the patent on this is expired and can be used at will.

If it's the 3cams use the patent is all about then make one with 4 instead.
    Just remember I thought about it first.

The revetec is not the most efficient pertol engine since the sterling engine can burn petrol so you would nead to call it the "world's most efficiant internal combustion petrol engine"
    Last edited by stian1979; 09-19-2009 at 10:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Nog View Post
    This thing is brilliant. Just check the site out, you'll see how it works. It's amazing how much rotational inertia is conserved... just look, you'll see. Revetec is an Australian company, by the way. Genius, mate

EDIT: I just found a few stats on another site... apperently the power stats on this particular unit range from 85hp/250NM to 243hp/300+NM. Keep in mind that this engine weighs 50kg (For comparison, a tiny air-cooled VW flat-4 weighs just over 90kg, and it's a relative featherweight).

This Revetec unit is 50% shorter than a comparable engine. High efficiency, and 12 firing cycles per engine revolution. This design is incredible. I'm completely impressed.

http://www.revetec.com/website/index.html

Advantages:
    • approximately one quarter the size and weight of a conventional engine (for similar applications) combined with improved output substantially increases power/weight and torque/weight ratio.
    • fewer moving and total components. As a result of fewer components, more easily manufactured than conventional engines.
    • identical cylinder head assembly (“top end”) to conventional engines. Most existing head technology can be either adapted or utilised.
    • Flexible design - can be four-stroke, two-stroke, petrol, diesel or gas, natural of forced aspiration.
    • Eliminated irregularly reciprocating components such as connecting rods.
    • Output shaft can be run in either direction if multilobed cams with symmetrical lobes are employed.
    • All rotational forces are counteracted via the counter rotating cam – eliminates the need for a heavy flywheel.
    • Torque and power output can be varied using a fixed capacity and piston stroke.
    • The CCE can be designed to operate at greatly reduced operating speeds while delivering high torque output.
    • Substantial reduction in stroke reduces heat loss through cylinder wall.
    • Extended piston dwell is possible because engine design allows a lower than normal compression ratio to be used reducing power loss from compression cycle.
    • Maximum mechanical advantage can be applied to output shaft at only 10 degrees ATDC utilising high cylinder pressure early in the stroke, compared to around 60 degrees ATDC for conventional engines.
    • Lower emissions can be achieved due to increased control over combustion.
    • Extremely low idle speed due to increase in mechanical efficiency at the top of the stroke.
    • Little or no bore contact/piston side thrust, which reduces wear on cylinder bore.
    • Can have different port timing on compression stroke than power stroke allowing better control two-stroke).
    • Lower centre of gravity.
    • Due to controlled piston acceleration rates the CCE reduces engine vibration.
    • A hollow output shaft can be utilised for specialty applications, such as peristaltic pumps.
    I really have got a lot of info from you ideas. Thank a lot !! Hope that you will continue with new ideas !
    Last edited by Wouter Melissen; 09-25-2009 at 01:26 AM.

looks like a light aircraft engine.
    my vote has been for 25yrs an opposed piston 2-stroke, on diesel,Jet-A

Kolkata-7th largest city in the world, still back of beyond
    Most efficient???

Chook respond!

Quote..RVC Annual report 30 June 2009.
    NSX National Stock Exchange of Australia ..
    22/09/09 "
    "After the equipment was rectified the engine experienced a problem which was caused by a previously modified part. Bradley Howell-Smith returned to Australia and organised parts to be sourced and made in Australia and Germany."

I would like to think its the heads ...CHOOK!

As you said it had nothing to do with the Engine
    Any comment?

Chook

Chook, Your a fool, liar or both!
    The (henk4 ) from ultimatecarpage is the only one I will respect editing this post.
    My accusations are true , you cant deny that!

Where is Revetec

Revetec changes principal place of business without letting anybody know , too where is anybodies guess!
    Just packed up and went

Quote Originally Posted by 3yearsharehold View Post
    Revetec changes principal place of business without letting anybody know , too where is anybodies guess!
    Just packed up and went
    Where did you get that information ?
    ------------------------------------------------------

Rumours have been filtrating of exceptional BSFC figures in the high 40's.

I have heard that China are going to manufacture 2'000,000 engines to start with, can anyone confirm this !

3yearsharehold, if you give Revetec a call they will be more than happy to tell you that their main administration has now relocated to the Revetec Factory.

Raptor, no one will be able to confirm that unless it comes in the form of an official NSX announcement. Anything less and it's insider trading. Why don't you ask the person who told you that to confirm it? Then, hurry back and post the information here... I enjoy hearing positive rumours.

Dear wagga

I confirm Revetec’s address remains the factory and is no longer Charles Chan’s office.

As you are aware we are currently undertaking testing in Germany.

When final results are to hand they will be made available to prospective clients and thereafter will be made public.

Yours faithfully

Steve Valtas

NSX Announcement. 2nd November 2009.
    http://www.nsxa.com.au/ftp/news/021722119.PDF

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Revetec Holdings Limited
    ACN 115 621 317
    Notice of Annual General Meeting

NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the annual general meeting of the above company will be held at The Gold Coast Convention Centre, corner of Gold Coast Highway and T E Peters Drive, Broadbeach, Queensland at 3.30pm on Monday 30th November 2009.

Ordinary Business:
    To receive and consider the Annual Financial Report and the reports of the directors and of the auditors of the Company for the year ended 30 June 2009. (Revetec's Annual Report is available on our website at Revetec Homepage revetec.com)

Resolutions:
    1. To re-elect Mr. Bradley Howell-Smith as a director in accordance with the Corporations Act. Mr. Bradley Howell-Smith, being a director appointed upon the Incorporation of the Company retires and, being eligible, offers himself for election.
    2. To re-elect Mr. Steve Valtas as a director in accordance with the Corporations Act. Mr. Steve Valtas, being a director appointed upon the Incorporation of the Company retires and, being eligible, offers himself for election.
    3. To re-elect Mr. Lan Lee, who was nominated by the board for the office of director of the Company, as a casual director of the Company in accordance with the Corporations Act.
    4. To adopt the Remuneration Report for the Year ended 30 June 2009.
    5. That the Directors take all necessary steps to remove the Company from the National Stock Exchange in order that Revetec Holdings Limited become an unlisted public company.
    6. To transact any business that may legally be brought at the annual general meeting.

Dated the 26th day of October 2009.
    By order of the board.
    Bradley Howell-Smith
    Secretary

What do people make of point 5 ? ? ?

FireyBrad

Listing on the NSX now NSXA hasn't been salubrious for 99.9% of shareholders or 100% for Revetec.

We need to view Munich testing report, hopefully this will be available today tomorrow or very soon, well before the 30/11/09 AGM .

FireyB,
    You've been logged into this Forum for antiphon since you posted!

So what's your thoughts on Revetec becoming unlisted from NSXA ???

Being listed is a great way of getting widespread investor take-up on IPO.

BUT, the restrictions placed on an organisation can be a real pain when trying to "move fast".

Also, being annoyed by thousands of investors on a daily basis who BY LAW you must respond to becomes a liability. One that those so-called investors don't appreciate.

And of course the consipracy theorists amongst us might suggest that it's a cheap way to acquire all the business before massive expansion/investment fro another source.

It all depends on what they propose in the de-listing.

Will be intersting to read the full proposal. Can a shareholder plase post as soon as published ? Thanks.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Thread Information