Page 84 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1461

Thread: A work of pure genius! - Brilliant "Revetec" Engine

Been a while since I checked back here and I am THOROUGHLY disappointed with how this thread has spiralled down hill.

Do you bitchy little girls not have your own sodding investments forum to bitch and out-greed each other? You sound pathetic the lot of you. This was supposed to be a technical discussion on the merits and pitfalls of the design, and now look, nothing of substance whatsoever, just financial BS.

FWIW, 3YSH, you sound like the most utterly despisable person I have ever come across, I feel sorry for Brad being involved with you.

KOSY novice you tell'em love you tell'em love go on you tell'em love all a bunch of bloody Bitches how dare they upset poor old brad.If he pissed off 12 years ago your big mouth wood not be so big it's brads fault so you tell'em love you tell'em love

I assume you did not attend the AGM Wagga... Couldn't drag yourself away from your keyboard??? Well allow me to tell you; it was really terrible, you would have loved it, but there's a silver lining: i'll take whatever shares you have for half a cent per share, something back for you before it all goes down the ****... Then once you've sold out, you will have no need to come on here and irritate others with your nonsense.

The people who DID go to the AGM will understand what I'm saying here... It's a good deal hey Wagga... You should take it while you have the chance.

Then after that, MAYBE this thread change, and start talking about the REVETEC ENGINE for once... But wait until I get Waggas shares at half-a-cent first, otherwise he might want $2 a share instead

German sabotage ???

Latest NEWS !

http://www.nsxa.com.au/ftp/news/021722263.PDF
    http://www.nsxa.com.au/ftp/news/021722262.PDF

If what is said in the report is correct REVETEC should be suing the Incompetent German Universality or at lease be getting a BIG REFUND for the testing !

Only 4 days of actual testing ....whilst paying Brads salary the whole time !
    As well a making German "bodgie brothers" Parts !

This appears to be almost sabotage by mine furore !
    Last edited by Revetec Raptor; 11-30-2009 at 11:05 PM.

So .. the 52million odd "votes" ... how many people did that represent ?

Hmmm, sounds like the University was "typical" .. talk "up" there capability driven by probably one research lecturer and then have the students do ALL the work "as a learning exercise". Thus poor materials, poor machining, poor management. They don't always turn out that way, but I'm involved in so many where I've seen similar happen

Listing in London or New York later on sounds sensible, at least there the investors know what an investment IS and can evaluate risks and not get too tied up with it if it doesn't go as well has planned.

Hopefully better news for next years AGM
    and let's remember the lessons leaned. ALWAYS have results based contracts and commitments with the responsible part paying for/finding time to do any remedial effort. Make sure any "remote" activity has a dedicated project manager who WILL take front line responsibility for day to day items.
    Last edited by Matra et Alpine; 12-01-2009 at 03:39 AM.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine View Post
    So .. the 52million odd "votes" ... how many people did that represent ?

Well if Brad has 32mill there may not have been to may shareholders there !

As yet we never seen any video or heard a sound tracks nor a count of hands from ANY previous AGM that I am aware of, so why would this one be any different, young Brad is still learning at the shareholders expense.

Well well here we go again, some more bs, and more bs, and a little more bs... Story after story, and the cheerleaders are waiting in suspense... and keep waiting...

Btw, question, especially for the "investors":
    What is the mechanical efficiency of the revetec engine?

"cheerleaders" ??
    Not aware of any of those .. cant' see them for all the whiny wanted-to-get-rich-through-someone-elses-efforts-and-stupid-enough-not-to-realise-what-investments-are ...

THAT 'bs'

SO please, let's jsut leave all the investment questions to another forum adn take it there. Post her on TECH information .. not speculation or general moaning
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Interesting how people blame the uneversety for all it's short commings, but are extremly eager to use there simulation showing the engine efficency

I remember honda did some experiments once where they build a engine leting the piston stop at top dead center for a longer time allowing bethe combustion. It did not work, it just caused more heat losses and I would not be suprised if the students forgot something like that in there simulation if this report is even true.

stian, there is a HUGE diffrence betwen the developmetnand delivery of a simulation and the phsycial materials/tests.

RIGHT to balem em, and right to point out the simulation. ANY idiot though who took a simulation as gospel deserves to have every cente removed from their back pocket while they're not looking.

BY what "knowledge" do you base your "surprise" that they forgot something ?
    Mechanical and intellectual are two VASTLY different skills.
    To apply an experience ( without all the relevant facts either ) of the mechanical debacle to the software/modelling domain is a HUGE error.

Kozy,
    This is the spin that's gone on for years .....

Revetec AGM report,
    Prototype Testing
    "The X4v2 engine was shipped to Germany, and I followed once the engine had arrived. On
    my arrival I discovered the University was running behind schedule in completing the
    testing of engines booked in prior to our engine"

A phone call would have saved this being added in AGM report.

"When I returned to the University a number of further difficulties arose and include:
    Parts that were commissioned to be produced by the University had not been made;"

A phone call would have saved this early trip being added in AGM report.

The problem is Brad puts his ph number out, never answers a call !!!!!!!!!!
    Also (Revetec Brad) was given a Golden opportunity, an Engine manufacture very verry keen to utilize revetecs technology, brad never ever phoned or returned an email. .
    Before you say a word (Matra et Alpine), I know this for a FACT!

jrobson,
    "Btw, question, especially for the "investors":
    What is the mechanical efficiency of the revetec engine?"

This question is mute if engine not reliable ..

Matra et Alpine
    "As an aside, let me ask 3yso what he wrote when he first bought into REvetec ?
    Could it be the same mindset and words as the ones just posted on a copper/minerals geological compnay ??
    That's the shitter about hindsight ... IT is always right"

?????
    Well i do recall posted somthing about revetec should try raising more capital @ 3cents a couple of years ago!!
    That was laugh at by Brad & more, Now his getting great deals from china for testing in a "PROMINENT UNI"
    @ 1CENT......
    BTW I still hold over 1% ov company, so in "hindsight" probable will work out ok righting it off against cudeco

Brad, where the hell are you!

Long time since last update!

The ABC contacted Brad REVETEC, ASIC, and their sponsoring brokers The Pritchard Group Accounting services, taxation, wealth management, Hamilton, NSW, about THREE weeks ago, asking when the report from Germany test results would be available,as the testing was finished MONTHS AGO .Testing payed for by the shareholders once again!!!!

Revetec BRAD said one (1) week, that was (3)three weeks ago. ASIC will be part of the ABC story if Brad cannot lactate!!!!

A shareholder friend of mine spoke to Brad revetec Today!
    Brad said .....
    "Excellent news is going to be announced in ONE weeks time from Germany, don't worry about the report, excellent news is coming out in one weeks time and you wont have to worry about any report because its going to be excellent news excellent"
    Apparently he could not stop laughing throughout the conversation !

Well he has one week my friends not two...

Quote Originally Posted by 3yearsharehold View Post
    A phone call would have saved this being added in AGM report.
    Ever worked with third party suppliers/developers before ?
    A phone call would have saved this early trip being added in AGM report.
    I have, hindsight is giving you the knowledge that a phone call would make a differences.
    AT the time however, you have to assume that any third party is meeting the commitments they gave ---- otherwise you'd have to do all the work yourself
    Before you say a word (Matra et Alpine), I know this for a FACT!
    OK ."word".
    So what was offered, what would it have taken of Revetec, what commitment on patent protection, IP controls ? What guarantee of out comes were given ??
    Sorry, man, been here and done it with lots of companies and know most of the issues that could produce the outcomes you're seeing.
    well i do recall posted something about revetec should try raising more capital @ 3cents a couple of years ago!!
    Was that so you could sell them before they completely tanked ?
    AND who would buy with little practical information available ? (nobody )
    BTW I still hold over 1% ov company, so in "hindsight" probable will work out ok righting it off against cudeco
    Sounds like you're needing to swallow lesson 101 of investing in innovative stocks.
    Most of them don't' reach the financial/technical goals laid out at initial offering.
    Sorry, mate, but either stop moaning and walk away or at least just stop moaning

It's not as if you're "protecting" potential investors being asked for millions or to buy shares in another public offering at 5c/share. The money you invested is lost, it was a bad bet. Move on.
    Last edited by Matra et Alpine; 03-03-2010 at 08:23 AM.

There will be a news announcement coming out very soon, but I cannot give a actual date. I cannot say anything more about it, other than I view the news as excellent, and I expect everyone will do as well.

To 3yearsharehold: You have damaged the company enough through not understanding the types and amounts of hurdles the company has had to endure, then ignorantly posting slamming comments. The company has been doing well in Germany and an announcement is coming.

A guy from the ABC did ring me up on behalf of yourself, he asked me a lot of questions, which he said he understood and agreed with me, regarding delays, strategies, stock exchange strategy and the like. He said he was satisfied with everything and would contact you back to explain as much as he could to you.

He then sent me an email expressing interest in running a story on our announcement, as it maybe news worthy for the ABC.

To everyone reading this: Because of 3yearsharehold's hounding and deception to try and gain a market advantage from getting other shareholders to ask me questions that is of an insider trading nature, (which I did not reply to or divulge information), I'm sorry to say that I will not be taking any phone calls from shareholders directly, until at least the announcement is made. You can always email me.

Re Revetec

Brad,
    Your most taxing!
    half the truth, quarter of the truth, or nothing resembling the truth .

"A shareholder friend of mine spoke to Brad revetec Today!

Brad said .....

"Excellent news is going to be announced in ONE weeks time from Germany, don't worry about the report, excellent news is coming out in one weeks time and you wont have to worry about any report because its going to be excellent news excellent"
    Apparently he could not stop laughing throughout the conversation !"
    Do you deny this ?

There will be a news announcement coming out very soon, but I cannot give a actual date. I cannot say anything more about it, other than I view the news as excellent, and I expect everyone will do as well.

So now its soon, not a week, you are time line about to delist ... Its one week two ..four ......"I cannot give a actual date."

I also contacted YOU personally on 3/3/10 & verified your statement, news coming out in one week,well its over a week!

Do you deny this ?

I haven't spoken to a ABC reporter in (work hours regarding Revetec or any other company)ever!

Too many assumptions in your post BRAD.

I was a shareholder over six years ago,well before Revetec listed on NSX & now NSXA , you said back then you would be listing on alternative stock exchange in London as well as the ASX ect, at AU$1.35, I didn't fall for that, many did!
    Six odd years later you wont the share holders to have faith this will happen after being delisted for a period of six months or maybe six years.
    I can cop losses , others have all sorts of family problems caused through your dead time line speeches.
    Could you be kind enough to let the other share holders know where the $500 000.00 + spent on testing has gone .
    "

Brad is travelling back to Munich on the 16th of August to modify the engine and have meetings with interested parties in Germany. The test cell will be available around the 15th of September, and the setup on the dynamometer should take approximately one week. Testing should take a further three weeks to finalise, then the report should be finalised and released four weeks later."

Its well over due date again & again & again , maybe your just trying your old tactics, until delisting ...try to keep the sp up.

"There will be a news announcement coming out very soon, but I cannot give a actual date. I cannot say anything more about it, other than I view the news as excellent, and I expect everyone will do as well."

Brad, I gave you contacts to the best steel makers in high quality alloy steel in Australia years ago , & you never contacted them.I asked my Father who went out on a string to discuss it with the CEO .The company said at the time they could do with extra costs as they had too much tax to pay anyway so would pay for any expenses to get the right strength for your product at there expense , no disclosure at all to any one about your product !
    You never contacted them...!!!!!
    I wont mention the capital raising !!!!!!!!!!

I will respond to your accusations as soon as I deal with rest of my commitments,back soon!

PS: Your accusations & comments aren't helpfully to say the least!
    Kind regards
    More than three years now!

Thread Information