View Poll Results: The 'Vette or the Viper?

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chevorlet Corvette Z06

44 67.69%
  • Dodge Viper SRT-10

21 32.31%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Chevorlet Corvette Z06 vs. Dodge Viper SRT-10

Yeah. Well, you showed the point you were trying to make. Personally, if I were to get a well rounded sports car I wouldn't choose the Corvette, but I definitely agree that it is quite nice for the price.
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

I know but the poll was between the Vette and the Viper, imo the best well rounded sports car would absolutely be the f430 but sadly it wasn't included ;-)

South Surrey, B.C, Canada. A place where you will see Cookie Monster eating cheese. If you're lucky, that is.
    The F430 isn't American though. Ferrari could put any American company into it's place.
    UCP's OFFICIAL biggest Detroit Pistons fan
    UCP's OFFICIAL biggest Atlanta Falcons fan

Quote Originally Posted by Drift Illusion
    The F430 isn't American though. Ferrari could put any American company into it's place.
    And why is that?
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

Saleen, Mosler, Panoz?

EDIT: Ford with the GT and the old GT40, Shelby too.
    Last edited by CdocZ; 12-17-2006 at 01:33 PM.

Not necessarily. Remeber numbers aren't everything, and preferences can be very varied indeed.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

I believe that American cars and some already are on par with their European counterparts. I think the S7 is one example.

Quote Originally Posted by Viper007
    I believe that American cars and some already are on par with their European counterparts. I think the S7 is one example.
    and look how successful their sales are
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey
    and look how successful their sales are
    They've managed to stay in business though, haven't they?

South Surrey, B.C, Canada. A place where you will see Cookie Monster eating cheese. If you're lucky, that is.
    Ok, I headed in rashly...
    UCP's OFFICIAL biggest Detroit Pistons fan
    UCP's OFFICIAL biggest Atlanta Falcons fan

Quote Originally Posted by CdocZ
    They've managed to stay in business though, haven't they?
    that might have just the tiniest little bit to do with their work for the mustang and other ford vehicles and not through sales of the S7
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey
    that might have just the tiniest little bit to do with their work for the mustang and other ford vehicles and not through sales of the S7
    Good point, hahahaha. True. But I mean, can we really expect an American-made nobody-company to sell as well as the prestigious Ferrari? Really, does obesely-rich man want showroom toy, or a car that is about as comfortable to drive as a nuclear powered cinderblock, and none of his rich friends has ever heard of?

Good point, hahahaha. True. But I mean, can we really expect an American-made nobody-company to sell as well as the prestigious Ferrari? Really, does obesely-rich man want showroom toy, or a car that is about as comfortable to drive as a nuclear powered cinderblock, and none of his rich friends has ever heard of?
    Youve never ridden in a Ferrari have you.
    UCP biggest mustang lover

Quote Originally Posted by rev440
    Youve never ridden in a Ferrari have you.
    I think you missed the point of my post. Because obviously, EVERYone who buys a Ferrari buys it because of its performance capabilities at the front of all their reasoning

i would of thought having something nobody else has heard of would be good...
    plus, saleen don't export the S7, which contributes a little bit to them selling all of 75 S7's since it's introduction. shame
    if i was rich, i'd get one just to show up all the ferrari toffs lol
    "yeah that's right..i'm so exclusive you don't even know what this is."
    i guess the problem may be is if you rock up to the country club and people are like "saleen? oh you mean like the mustang"

Thread Information