View Poll Results: Ferrari or Aston? Who's coolest?

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aston Martin

42 56.76%
  • Ferrari

32 43.24%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Aston vs Ferrari? Who's coolest??

F430 or DB9? 599 or Vanquish?

Both of those questions are no-brainers to me, but then, I don't particularly like astons.

aston... classier, better looking, nicer iteriors, cooler

Aston. I love the DB9 & i cant wait for the Rapide.
    If you want to do something wrong, do it right

I don't know, I can't choose between them. The Ferraris (to me at least) get weirder and weirder by the day. And then the Astons seem to be more like cruisers than serious sporting machines and they all look so similar that they look almost the same (not to say that they're not good looking, just hard to differentiate). I guess I'll go with Aston. The Vantage looks pretty good.

I'd go Ferrari, I'd like to know I could burn most cars I pull up to at the light. Plus, after watching Desperate Housewives where Eva Longoria drive a DB9 Volante, I'd definitely take the Ferrari.
    2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

I had the great privilege of sitting in a pre-owned Vanquish at the factory, but the interior was of poor quality. The dash made a cheap clacking noise when I tapped it. Reminded me of the company that owns Aston, but that's beside the point. I have to stick with Ferrari (not based on my cheap interior experience). I know they may not be the cool thing these days no thanks to all the fanboys and perhaps even the direction of the design that they're going in. Regardless of what happens, I will always love them more than Aston, because when it comes to the brand, its not just about what cars are currently new or any other current issues. Its about what they have brought overall, and quite frankly, imo Ferrari has made far nicer cars than Aston. Don't get me wrong, I love Aston, but there's just something about Ferrari that makes me appreciate them more, even if I cant quite put my finger on it.

Aston Martins are just a whole lot cooler than Ferraris. In every respect Ferraris are good cars. They are fast and like any Italian car, full of passion. But Astons are somewhat cooler. Ferraris are too brutal and harsh. I don't like that. Astons however are sophisticated and tame. Also Astons are 150% better looking than Ferraris. This also applies to the people that drive them. I mean honestly. Who looks better, Shoemaker or Bond?

Quote Originally Posted by Eurocar
    Aston Martins are just a whole lot cooler than Ferraris. In every respect Ferraris are good cars. They are fast and like any Italian car, full of passion. But Astons are somewhat cooler. Ferraris are too brutal and harsh. I don't like that. Astons however are sophisticated and tame. Also Astons are 150% better looking than Ferraris. This also applies to the people that drive them. I mean honestly. Who looks better, Shoemaker or Bond?
    Hehehe, yeah Astons are for snooty tea drinkers, who find Bentleys boring. Ferraris are all about the driving, not padding ure arse."Who looks better, Shhumacher r Bond"... heheheh Funny Man!
    To be very frank, Bond spoils the Aston thingy.
    .... preparing for life after Michael

Aston Martin. I would rather break down 100 times and arrive fashionably late than explode to pieces at my destination because the factory forgot to workout a few kinks.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

I think the ferrari f430 is a better sports car than any aston martin, but for some reason I would feel like less of a prick owning a DB9 or Vanquish S.

there is little doubt the ferrari's are the better performing cars - but astons will always be cooler.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

ditto. Ferrari's better, Aston's cooler.

is this a question about which car has the best airco?

and if we take the question literally, Aston was not a person, and Ferrari was, so he is coolest....
    Last edited by henk4; 11-18-2006 at 07:01 AM.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    is this a question about which car has the best airco?

and if we take the question literally, Aston was not a person, and Ferrari was, so he is coolest....
    But Martin was... and Aston was a hillclimb race... so it's doubly cool...
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer
    But Martin was... and Aston was a hillclimb race... so it's doubly cool...
    it's???
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Thread Information