Thread: What's Apology

What's Apology

I'm having some serious trouble trying to find 'What's' Apology to the forums. It was posted some time after the Katrina events (and more than likely due to it). Can anyone help me out with it?
    Sometimes the best view of heaven is from hell.

Hmm...oohh....Wow!! These are delectible! Good news, Flappy! I'm not going to kill you!

Sorry, but I have no idea what you are referring to.
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

You can search by username.. seems not to exist anymore, if it was a thread he started.

His orginal user name was banned which is why you can't find it. His new user name is "-what-".

whats apology
    Barnum's Law - You’ll never go broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public

The dyslexic version of Cyco

Civil disobedience is still disobedience

Many Thanks.
    ------------------
    I apologize.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't come back to post, I've come back to apologize to anyone who was offended by my comments. I'm sorry. I'm on a mission to change my life, and I feel like I should apologize to any and everyone whom I could have hurt. Once again, I'm sorry. I wish you all good luck.
    --------------------
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SlickHolden
    First post and you are apologising???

I was a previous member, and many deemed me to be rude.

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/member.php?u=11755
    -------------------------
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by henk4
    ...I hope you have been able to change your life without falling into the hands of some religious fanatatics who have shown you the virtues of the Lord

No, never.

People whom I've encountered in my life feared me because of my strong personality and disregard of the feelings of others. I said anything on my mind and didn't care how others felt about it. And then there were the other things I've done....

I began to realise that I was creating an intimidating, negative image. I want to change. So I'm apologizing to everyone I could have possibly offended.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by h00t_h00t
    How is that ignorance? He admits to attempting to create an intimidating image, I ask who is going to be scared of little kid (refering to -what-)?

You've misunderstood me. I wasn't trying to be intimidating. Friends and others have told me that my personality is a little intimidating sometimes. I'm not talking about forum or web "personality", I'm talking about my real life. You've never met me.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by my porsche
    i dont think people feared you, i think you wish they did

No, I'm hoping people don't fear me and I hope that the few people who've said I intimidated others are grossly exaggerating. You, just like all of you on the forum, don't know me, and you don't know my life. People here don't know the position I was in or what my real life consisted of.

In real life, I was rude. I wasn't trying to be rude, it just got "comfortable" for me. If someone didn't like me or what I had to say, I wouldn't hesitate to say "f*** you" and walk off nonchalantly. I didn't really mean it in the worst way possible, it had just become natural for me. Most people who know me find it funny because they understand me. They know my comments aren't malicious. But I was wrong, and my behavior carried over into my professional life which I had worked hard at to be where I am. I needed to change, so I am.
    Last edited by Godlaus; 02-14-2007 at 02:06 PM.
    Sometimes the best view of heaven is from hell.

Hmm...oohh....Wow!! These are delectible! Good news, Flappy! I'm not going to kill you!

I uh...don't get the point of this thread?

Thread Information