Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tasman Revival Meeting at Eastern Creek, December 1-3. UCP Gathering.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Tasman Revival Meeting at Eastern Creek, December 1-3. UCP Gathering.

Hi all.
    Next weekend the Tasman Revival Meeting will be held at Eastern Creek Raceway in Sydney, on the 1, 2 and 3 of December.
    Full details are here: http://www.hsrca.org.au/default.asp?...rt=asc&limit=0

This represents a great chance for any UCP member who wants to go to meet up with some fellow UCP members. If you're in Sydney or Canberra, it is probably well worth the trip.
    I'm planning to go out on the Sunday the 3rd and probably also the Saturday. I believe Cyco is planning to go on the Sunday.
    Anyone else out there interested in meeting up with us? It should be a great event. Full details in the website link above.
    UCP's biggest Ford Sierra RS500 and BMW M3 E30 fan. My two favourite cars of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by motorsportnerd
    Hi all.
    Next weekend the Tasman Revival Meeting will be held at Eastern Creek Raceway in Sydney, on the 1, 2 and 3 of December.
    Full details are here: http://www.hsrca.org.au/default.asp?...rt=asc&limit=0

This represents a great chance for any UCP member who wants to go to meet up with some fellow UCP members. If you're in Sydney or Canberra, it is probably well worth the trip.
    I'm planning to go out on the Sunday the 3rd and probably also the Saturday. I believe Cyco is planning to go on the Sunday.
    Anyone else out there interested in meeting up with us? It should be a great event. Full details in the website link above.
    this is were I really envy you (for once ) being downunder.
    Make sure to have paddock access too.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Not half as much as I envy you guys in Europe with all the modern and classic race meetings, car displays and motorshows you have access to. Still we have one or two great events, so can't complain too much.
    UCP's biggest Ford Sierra RS500 and BMW M3 E30 fan. My two favourite cars of all time.

Not half as much as I envy you guys in Europe with all the modern and classic race meetings, car displays and motorshows you have access to. Still we have one or two great events, so can't complain too much.
    yep, we will have the Essen Motorshow next thursday, should be a plethora of German tuning exuberance, (and bad taste )
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

classic in france is now reserved to rich people , dad just makes one or two hillclimbs per year and a racetrack or a little rally , we actually try to find the atmosphere we used to have in meetings like Goodwood and l'Age d'Or (ended some years ago).
    I wish we had an important tourism meeting like Bathurst i France , i follow it every year , i swear i'll go there

Quote Originally Posted by forza_autodelta
    I wish we had an important tourism meeting like Bathurst i France , i follow it every year , i swear i'll go there
    The Le Mans 24 hour doesn't count??

yes , but it's not really for cars like the commodore or the falcon , just for prototypes and supercars like ferraris , lambos , ...
    i've ever tought touring car races were more spectacular , like in WTCC , V8 and even BTCC , etc...although i've been really seduced by the fights in all ALMS categories . the reason of that is the tracks imo , in europe we tend to race more and more on F1 tracks in major events like FIA GT and WTCC wheather you australian , british and american racers are more conservative and still drive on circuits like Donington , Petit Le Mans , Pukekohe , Bathurst ,etc I mean circuits where you can have a hot show

Quote Originally Posted by forza_autodelta
    yes , but it's not really for cars like the commodore or the falcon , just for prototypes and supercars like ferraris , lambos , ...
    i've ever tought touring car races were more spectacular , like in WTCC , V8 and even BTCC , etc...although i've been really seduced by the fights in all ALMS categories . the reason of that is the tracks imo , in europe we tend to race more and more on F1 tracks in major events like FIA GT and WTCC wheather you australian , british and american racers are more conservative and still drive on circuits like Donington , Petit Le Mans , Pukekohe , Bathurst ,etc I mean circuits where you can have a hot show
    don't forget the street tracks i.e. indy at the gold coast is just a bunch of streets closed off
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

I may come up
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

I'll be there.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

henk4; there is plenty of time yet to get here, and escape the horrors of Essen
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

http://www.hsrca.org.au/media/Gate%2...n%20Prices.pdf

There's the admission prices for anyone interested.

http://www.hsrca.org.au/media/Categories%2022_11_06.pdf

Entry list there too.
    I am the Stig

Yeah - $45 entry isn't particularly cheap, but I'd say its worth it. $55 for both Saturday and Sunday.

I got the VE Calais that weekend took me 2 months too find somewhere far enough too drive it... Now i'm going away that weekend in it
    Could have drove too Sydney too.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

i might actually be there, if i can wash all the grime off myself first, and finish beating the crap out of whoever thought putting tar as a sound deadener all opver the inside of a mini was a good idea
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Thread Information