Thread: Redvert !!

Redvert !!

In answer to several comments reagrding my ability an all, this was done with a hand mouse,
    I offer you this, took 5 hours, all done in alais sketchbook pro software, no efx, & every inch has been reworked, moved or brushed...no doubt it is a "chop" & it looks as good or better than many of the posts here IMO... No parts from any other picture were used to create the design, which I admit is a bit drastic in concept, but it's a dream car made to order...mine. LOL !!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MRDETROITMETAL; 11-24-2006 at 03:01 AM.

Well done man... for sure the best you have posted here so far. One point of criticism: the headlights look really fake. For everything else, a good chop.
    "The best thing about this is that you know that it has to come from a country where drugs is legal"

Top Gear on the Vandenbrink Carver One

Its not bad, but not good either. The design itself is ugly, with the front bumper portion is out of perspective. Headlights need to be ditched, fugly at best. Saying that though, it ALOT cleaner than many of your other chops.

And please, "good or better than many of the posts here" me thinks you havent taken a good look at the quality chops people post here mate, imo you're still novice.
    House said the perfect woman was a man...now im all confused!!

What is a mile long and hasn't had sex?
    - The line for the PS3

That is....

the way you should do all your pictures....the blur is barely noticably and the lines are very smooth...good job.I dont care for the design but like you said you did it for you.Your best so far.But I too thinksaying its better than alot of peoples work on here...a lil cocky.But your best yet!!!

may I just ask a question? WHAT IN F*****G HELL IS THAT??????????

but secretly it looks sleek...

Quote Originally Posted by Gtek-i
    may I just ask a question? WHAT IN F*****G HELL IS THAT??????????

but secretly it looks sleek...

LOL...hey I agree it is DRASTIC, & prb not too practical either...Just a Dream Car ....can YOU dig that ?...LOL, oh from your secret message,,,, I see YOU CAN !!!!...LOL.
    Last edited by MRDETROITMETAL; 11-24-2006 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz_
    Its not bad,...Saying that though, it ALOT cleaner than many of your other chops.

And please, "good or better than many of the posts here" me thinks you havent taken a good look at the quality chops people post here mate, imo you're still (THE BEST).

LOL BLITZ !!!...yeah I have looked, NOT impressed tho... >(joking OK ?)

Great skill there, but not my choice of car
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Nice..
    Would look great if the front wheels would showoff..

Thread Information