Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Chop Comp 1

Quote Originally Posted by johnnynumfiv
    If you ever talk with yelling the words he capitalizes, it's sounds hilarious.
    yeah I was just doing that...somone has to record that

I think he's sending us subliminal messages:take out all the undercase words...

UHHH LOL ALL BUT IS FUN THX ARE REALLY JUST LOVE MORE BUT NOT BUT LOW SEE.

Ahh, I see. The sexual repression and guilt! Looks like you need some psychoanalasys.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

Jokes on you guys so far...LOL !

everybody's fired up makimg chops & involved....

That's ALL I wanted to see anyway.

maybe I should just NOT BOTHER with an entry HUH ?

(NBO i JKreeP gettin hew KeyBoreds and thay all Fprwe...suck !!!)

translation

LOL ALL NOT BOTHER HUH ?

Quote Originally Posted by Esperante
    translation

LOL ALL NOT BOTHER HUH ?
    Hes telling us too back off! And just give up!

LMAO now !!! You all are entertaining, so lets do this !
    ,,,& if any of you know of a decent keyboard that will last tell me about it...we have all types here and thay ALL break from use and basically suck.

Quote Originally Posted by MRDETROITMETAL
    LMAO now !!! You all are entertaining, so lets do this !
    ,,,& if any of you know of a decent keyboard that will last tell me about it...we have all types here and thay ALL break from use and basically suck.
    It shouldn't break from use if you're not punching it.

ALL break from use and basically suck.
    Do you smash your head off the keyboards? If so you should stop...

No but I DO throw them at passing TOYOTA'S once in awhile...is THAT bad for 'em ???

been fun again, but gotta get back to work, er go eat dinner or .....LATER.

No but I DO throw them at passing TOYOTA'S once in awhile...is THAT bad for 'em ???
    Only if you miss...

Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    Yes it's COMPLETELY entirely HAND BRUSHED hold your applause.

MY chop is BETTER than all YOURS because I put it OUT of FOCUS
    CAUSE that the way people REALLY SEE LOLZ
    Its ALSO ART because i MADE lots OF CLASHING colors
    ANd i PUT a LOGO on it so its PROFESSIONAL and WORTH THOUSANDS

THX i can TEACH you ALL how to DO it SOMEDAY HAHA LOL
    WOW, i cant beleieve WE had the same IDEA BECAUSE i did the EXACT same THING! LOLZ. we should MAKE our own studio and SELL PRICELESS art cuz itz teh hotnesss!!!
    Untitled-1.jpg

hahahahahahaha omfg. thats pretty funny.

Mrdetroitmetal shut up with the toyota thing. Honestly, we had a 89 toyota supra that never hat a problem with it the 10 years we had it. Shut the F*&( up. Post your chop and get out of here. This isnt a decussion page. Make another freaking thread if you have something to jab about.

Its mid week and ive got 1 photo, 2 if you consider mrdetroits a entry. probably not though. Start wrapping it up people, remember dead line is sunday sharp. No acceptions. Im finishing up a few touches on mine and it should be done by friday, saturday morning at the latest.

Like i said, mrdetroitmetal, either shut up and get out of here, or i will personally ban you from the chop comps. I technically do have the authority to not post your picture monday with the polls. So watch the comments bud and keep your mouth shut and your little poop smeared fingers off the keyboard while browsing this thread.

Thank you come agian...
    Ucp's #1 Toyota Supra fanatic......still.

2006 Scion tC..
    Forced Induction - Props to Dezod Motorsports & PTuning

Like I said...I'm not BS here, I can talk & chop at the same time too ! Here's another little preview, not quite the finished entry ...maybe it's at 60% if I dont change it from this too much...??
    I'll get around to finishing it soon enough tho...
    No big deal just sumpin fer ya to shoot your mouths off at !!!...LOL (I am just joking with you guys ya know.)
    REMEMBER : I did not start this rant, I attempted to stop it more than twice ...
    So tell the others to STUFF IT first !
    ...& Supra,...I have owned a total of 7 chevrolets, never had a single serious problem with any of them and I drove all of em well over 100,000 miles, that's 3 corvettes, a malibu, 2 trucks & an Impala & not once has any of them ever broken down and died like BOTH of the Toyota's I bought did within the first 2 years in less than 35,000 miles,...So I'll never buy another Toyota ever & I wont mention it again here.
    ...& I hardly ever miss hitting em with my keyboard, maybe that IS why I go thru so many keyboards, huh ?

For what it's worth :
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MRDETROITMETAL; 11-30-2006 at 12:01 AM.

Like I said...I'm not BS here, I can talk & chop at the same time too ! Here's another little preview, not quite the finished entry ...maybe it's at 60% if I dont change it from this too much...??
    I'll get around to finishing it soon enough tho...
    No big deal just sumpin fer ya to shoot your mouths off at !!!...LOL (I am just joking with you guys ya know.)
    REMEMBER : I did not start this rant, I attempted to stop it more than twice ...
    So tell the others to STUFF IT first !
    ...& Supra,...I have owned a total of 7 chevrolets, never had a single serious problem with any of them and I drove all of em well over 100,000 miles, that's 3 corvettes, a malibu, 2 trucks & an Impala & not once has any of them ever broken down and died like BOTH of the Toyota's I bought did within the first 2 years in less than 35,000 miles,...So I'll never buy another Toyota ever & I wont mention it again here.
    ...& I hardly ever miss hitting em with my keyboard, maybe that IS why I go thru so many keyboards, huh ?

For what it's worth :

How old are you?
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Quote Originally Posted by cardesignnews admin
    MRDETROITMETAL... please read your Private messages (and the rules for posting in this Forum).

In order to continue to have a Sketch Groups forum where members can post sketches directly in the forums pages, we're relying on all of you to keep the topics professional and focussed on automotive design.
    Looks like it is not just us that you've been annoying.

Here's a tip:

If wherever you go, people form a negative opinion of you, then you are probably doing something wrong.

You really need to buck your ideas up, and take note of these points:

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimatecarpage.com guidelines

1. A forum is a space for debate and opinion exchanging. Any post that goes beyond the limits of a sane sociability, whether they are rude, insulting, personal attacks or intended to fire up a conversation, can be moderated and its author hold responsible.
    When the moderated member disagrees or wants to be informed about the reasons that lead to the moderation act, he shall contact a moderator by PM.

4. It is strictly forbidden to erase or edit the meaning of a post, after it has been the subject of a reply.

5. It is forbidden any kind of advertising or promotion of another website. Links to other websites must be made only in the context of the thread. This rule also applies to PM’s.

11. The official language of this board is the English. We encourage everyone to write, as much as possible, in correct and complete words and sentences. The use of SMS-like writing is strongly discouraged.

12. The Ultimatecarpage.com forum software has an attachment system for pictures and other files. This is the preferred method of posting images as third party hosting companies can remove images at any time and also posting inline images greatly increase the load times. For all images wider than 800 pixels, the use of the attachment system is mandatory.
    Direct link to images posted on other websites, is forbidden.

15. Any member that disregards these rules will be made aware by the moderators. If his faults are insistent, the member can be banned.
    Thanks for all the fish

Thread Information