Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: this infuriates me

AHAHAH , they put the shame on the Netherlanders ^^
    quite funny to see american medias thrashing other communities , do you have some vids about the french riots ? =)
    ( not sure since i'm studying it ) is that press liberty a consequence of american puritanism?

You know any kid who finds this video on YouTube will have a new favorite country.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Benjamin Franklin
    OBSESSED is a word the lazy use to describe the DEDICATED!

The media thrashed the French during the riots also...

SWEEET new home for me no more jehovas wittness knocking at my door and annohing the living hell out of me to convert!! note i am buddhist btw but thats not really a religion at all no offense to anyone tho but i belive that religion even tho I have nothing at all against chrsitianity etc. (in fact i condone it but people use it these days as a way to judge others which imho is quite wrong) is pretty much the cause of lots of violent arguments etc. also i love a country that doesnt discriminate or judge based on gender. I so hate how hard it has been for me to find a job as a preschool teacher/nanny/babysitter, cause some people think EVERY guy is a pedophile( statistics say that the majority of sexual abuse is caused by males, however they tend to ignore the other percent of females, yes its small but still it happens, what im getting at is anyone can do it male or female. hell i was just looking up the sex offender registry yesterday and found 2-3 female childmolesters living near my apt. !! ive also worked with kids who were molested by their moms.)

hope they dont mind brown people.

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering
    This report also infuriates me because of its one-sided view. It portrays Amsterdam as a heathen that opposes all forms of religion, but at least it's a lot better than the US which the government basically centers around the bible/conservatism, teenage births hit alarming rates because the government refuses to legalize birth control pills, and supports abstinence-only programs because it violates "their views". Bullshit.
    amen.. oops..*slaps mouth*
    Last edited by El Toro Furioso; 11-29-2006 at 05:37 PM.

Thread Information