Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG

X5 Bimmer or Cayenne Porker any time any day.Merc is a NO NO in this category

Quote Originally Posted by Eurocar
    You gotta love those blokes at AMG for making this behemoth of a thing. Its amazing. But what i'd really like to see is one of these over-taking somekind of supercar. A 911 or a 360 Modena. Now that would be a sight. But a very rare one at that.
    You could always catch the supercar in the wrong gear...
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

GOD NO
    BMW X5 - Fat, common as muck and way outdated
    Porsche Cayenne - As much as I'd love one, it's being replaced soon but it's still too showey-offey
    Audi Q7 4.2 S-Line - Very tempting but just doesn't have the air of a an SUV with the most powerful naturally aspirated production V8 at 6.3Litres despite having heard claims that the Audi FSI V8 unit is the best in the business.

It has to be the ML63 AMG it's just exploding with awesomeness!!
    V0R5PRU7NG DUR6CH T3CHN1K

Motion & Emotion

Quote Originally Posted by Waugh-terfall
    GOD NO
    BMW X5 - Fat, common as muck and way outdated
    Porsche Cayenne - As much as I'd love one, it's being replaced soon but it's still too showey-offey
    Audi Q7 4.2 S-Line - Very tempting but just doesn't have the air of a an SUV with the most powerful naturally aspirated production V8 at 6.3Litres despite having heard claims that the Audi FSI V8 unit is the best in the business.

It has to be the ML63 AMG it's just exploding with awesomeness!!
    A Mercedes-Benz ML-class fits with almost all the adjectives to other useless SUVs...
    Visca Catalunya!

At least, this Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG has the same agressive and brutal physical appearance (gangster/Mafia look ) and the superb performance of the Porsche Cayenne Turbo and Turbo S. IMO, the extremely ugly Audi Q7 and the beyond ugly BMW X5 look absolutely terrible in comparison to the ML63 AMG and Cayenne Turbo and Turbo S. I would still take the Cayenne Turbo simply because I love everything about the Porsche Cayenne Turbo and in my opinion the PCT has a much more beautiful interior than the ML63 AMG.
    Last edited by john14; 12-01-2006 at 12:46 AM.
    "Take my swimming trunks, I won't need them." - Frank Costanza. "What does he want with your swimming trunks." - Estelle Costanza. "Why should they go to waste." - Frank Costanza - Seinfeld

Mercedes-Benz G55 AMG owns all SUV's...
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer
    Fact.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Naaah, TOO OLD-SKOOL

Motion & Emotion

Naaah, TOO OLD-SKOOL
    Depends on what you're looking for, Tom.

If I were to buy an SUV, it would be because I need one- not for the image and crap handling!

Therefore, if I needed to cross some muddy ground with some gear in the boot, I'd take either a G55 AMG or... obivous choice... a Range Rover Supercharged.

I'm surprised no one mentioned it yet- perfect blend of luxury, power, and off-road/on-road capability.

Now, if they make a Land Rover Discovery 3 performance version...

a Land-Rover Discovery 3 Supercharged perhaps? The same 4.2-V8 Supercharged as the rest of the Super-Charged range?

I have to admit, I'd love a Rangey but still

I just love the look of the ML63 AMG. It loos as if it means business, and... It does!! Maybe not off-rad to an extent but still! Nobody tends to use SUV's offroad anymore, we never did between '95 & '99 when we had a Land-Rover Discovery Series1-B 2.5TDI S. All that did was drive through a few floods , across a field and crush a Vauxhall Corsa one night...

But surely, if you're rich enough to buy an ML62 AMG, chances are you have enough money for a cheaper SUV if you want to to take it off-road, I mean, what's a Defender 110 StationWagon TD5 XS? £27,000? The ultimate off-roader compared to £80,000 for a UberSUV

Motion & Emotion

But surely, if you're rich enough to buy an ML62 AMG, chances are you have enough money for a cheaper SUV if you want to to take it off-road, I mean, what's a Defender 110 StationWagon TD5 XS? £27,000? The ultimate off-roader compared to £80,000 for a UberSUV
    Well, you'd have to be hella rich to buy an ML62, as they don't exist bespoke car ftw!!

Not many people actually buy their own cars these days- welcome to the world of company cars. And anyways- Range Rover's image/build quality is about 500x more than Mercedes...

Quote Originally Posted by IWantAnAudiRS6
    Well, you'd have to be hella rich to buy an ML62, as they don't exist bespoke car ftw!!

Not many people actually buy their own cars these days- welcome to the world of company cars. And anyways- Range Rover's image/build quality is about 500x more than Mercedes...
    This is true, but still, nothing can really touch that of Audi, let alone the Q7's.

But theres just something about the ML63 AMG, I've even made a custom skin on Bebo today about it, hell, I even changed my Avatar!

Motion & Emotion

Quote Originally Posted by IWantAnAudiRS6
    Depends on what you're looking for, Tom.

If I were to buy an SUV, it would be because I need one- not for the image and crap handling!

Therefore, if I needed to cross some muddy ground with some gear in the boot, I'd take either a G55 AMG or... obivous choice... a Range Rover Supercharged.

I'm surprised no one mentioned it yet- perfect blend of luxury, power, and off-road/on-road capability.

Now, if they make a Land Rover Discovery 3 performance version...
    There's a more convinent option than the Rangey S/C. And it's the one with the V8 diesel... 640Nm...
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer
    nuff said, despite my love for the ML63
    /end thread

HEHEHE, Tomorrow is a school day, I get to see the ML63 AMG at 4 when the private school over the road finish
    YIPEE

Motion & Emotion

Thread Information