Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: a domestic rice boy in action

a domestic rice boy in action

http://www.dumpalink.com/media/11289...orsche_911_GT2

if you listen REALLL closely you can hear banjo music..

the fast and the furious american muscle car style. gotta love how he considers a bloody fly by, owning somone, and LOL at him thinking that was a gt2

oh and if this isnt moronic enough.. check out what he says when several supra forum members point out how much of a rice boy he is

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...er#post3639025

heres one GOLD post from this moron when we tell him all this

You guys make me laugh. You are like little kids arguing who is going to get the last cookie.

Just admit it, you dont like me because:
    1. I am faster than you
    2. I have far less money in my car than you do, and I am still faster
    3. Wither you want to admit it or not, my car is the shit
    4. You all suck at making videos, so you have to envy mine
    5. You dont know shit about your own car, but you bought it anyway
    6. I make you look stupid when you try to shit talk me.

Keep up the remarks, Im gonna hotlink this all over the internet, just so that they can see what lame asses you all are.

Well i was not able to view the second one but i hate when people think they're sooo cool cause they can do that. trust me the owner of that Porsche did not push it cause i got a ride in a 911 Turbo 996 and it is fast. Besides its not the car its the driver. on a public road that is dangerous. ugh what a dumabss.
    Gone:
    09 Ducati Monster 696
    09 Audi Q5 3.2
    03 Infiniti G35 Sedan
    07 Honda Civic Coupe LX 5spd

Current:
    10 BMW 335d
    12 Audi Q5 2.0t
    10 VW Jetta TDI
    11 Ducati Monster 796

lol, repost but still funny how stupid that guy is.
    2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

umm that porsche was haulin ass and passin everybody and the mustang caught up to him and passed him. they were both racin...how was that a flyby? yeah he did fly by him but only because his car was faster....its not like the porsche wasnt trying. i dont understand...
    My rides:
    1999 Mustang GT

1974 Ford Country Squire (for sale!)

1991 Jeep Cherokee

1970 Shelby GT500

I wonder who would own who in the reliability department.

Guy's a redneck asshole idiot.

That being said, his car is faster than the porsche, especially in a staraight line, probably not on the track. Its obviously a heavily modded 4.6 L v8 and you can hear the supercharger. Its probably putting out at least 400 horses with a much wider powerband than the Porsche. Which isn't rice at all because it's a nice car and with nice performance. Rice is pointless and often negative visual parts- ie huge spoilers, ground effects, neon, woofers.

IMO you should enjoy your car. Rice is anything you put there to make other people look at you, basically begging for attention. Anything you do to your car purely because you like it is not rice.
    Last edited by Bob; 11-29-2006 at 08:06 PM.

GT2>Any Mustang (Turbo too )

Repost I think, but still great.

Generally, on the street, the stupider person wins. The smarter of the 2 usually gets off the gas before flying through traffic at 140 MPH.

The second linky just sends you to a login page.
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

I hate the new Mustang Shelby GT500 commercial where it flies by the Carrera GT. How unrealistic is that?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canuck
    GT2>Any Mustang (Turbo too )

Repost I think, but still great.
    It's not a GT2 buddy. Wake up and smell the brew
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang
    It's not a GT2 buddy. Wake up and smell the brew
    That why I wrote "Turbo too"! I didn't actually watch the vid but I remember it from the other thread

Quote Originally Posted by Juggs
    umm that porsche was haulin ass and passin everybody and the mustang caught up to him and passed him. they were both racin...how was that a flyby? yeah he did fly by him but only because his car was faster....its not like the porsche wasnt trying. i dont understand...
    its mostly his attitude really. him acting all like a rice boy like its a suprise that he beat "slower"(not emphasizing that the porsche was faster or not, but that he really wasnt racing,) that and him calling it a GT2 when ( at the time when this video was taken he was slower than a REAL GT2) that would of owned him.

as for it being a flyby, i really didnt see them liine up really, but what i did see was that the porsche was going not really noticing him, no pulling etc.

but again its his attitude that his car is faster than everything( ie see his post, and his others) what im getting at.

its one thing to actually "beat" a car but acting like a complete rice boy about it is another thing

Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    Guy's a redneck asshole idiot.

That being said, his car is faster than the porsche, especially in a staraight line, probably not on the track. Its obviously a heavily modded 4.6 L v8 and you can hear the supercharger. Its probably putting out at least 400 horses with a much wider powerband than the Porsche. Which isn't rice at all because it's a nice car and with nice performance. Rice is pointless and often negative visual parts- ie huge spoilers, ground effects, neon, woofers.

IMO you should enjoy your car. Rice is anything you put there to make other people look at you, basically begging for attention. Anything you do to your car purely because you like it is not rice.

ricer however is a state of mind.(ie domestic is faster, or import is faster etc. etc. pretty much ignorance) i wasnt refering to the car, his car is badass, however morons like him are the ones who ruin great cars like that.

Bay Area, California, U.S., North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way,
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggs
    I definitely saw the 996 slowing down a little before the tard passed it. Plus that wasn't even close to racing, it's obvious enough that the Porsche wasn't trying. I bet that redneck will get whooped by a Miata if he was to race one on a technical track.
    The Ace of All Aces.

Crysis. Maximum Game.

HAHAHAHA MAN HIS VOICE

"Hey Cleetush whuts that up ahEd? AH MAH GASH IS THAT A TURRRRN!?!?!? BRACE YERRRSELFS!"
    it was actually me who killed vasilli zaitsev, heinz thorwald, carlos hatchcock, and simo hayha

Thread Information