Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: a domestic rice boy in action

Quote Originally Posted by blingbling
    HAHAHAHA MAN HIS VOICE

"Hey Cleetush whuts that up ahEd? AH MAH GASH IS THAT A TURRRRN!?!?!? BRACE YERRRSELFS!"
    Your relative 'eh?
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Wow, he drives like a fool on public roads. I sure am impressed with that. And his extensive vocabulary, too.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearCrap
    I definitely saw the 996 slowing down a little before the tard passed it. Plus that wasn't even close to racing, it's obvious enough that the Porsche wasn't trying. I bet that redneck will get whooped by a Miata if he was to race one on a technical track.
    i actually told him hey why dont you go to the nurburg(sp?) ring and race one or pretty much any made for the road course car( i said the ring becuase thats the only track i know of that doesnt really require you to have a liscense)

his response

typical ricer response, pay for my car for germany then home skillet

whats even more sad is the fact that hes a dad, i seriously hope that his wife divorces him or CPS gets to them and takes away their child for endagerment cause other wise hes gonna end up... well... BAD!!

Quote Originally Posted by El Toro Furioso

whats even more sad is the fact that hes a dad, i seriously hope that his wife divorces him or CPS gets to them and takes away their child for endagerment cause other wise hes gonna end up... well... BAD!!
    You mean that stunt was with his family in the car?
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

Quote Originally Posted by PerfAdv
    You mean that stunt was with his family in the car?
    no, thankfully. What i meant was that he has kids and that i REALLY hope that he changes his attidute before it leaches onto his son.

i actually told him hey why dont you go to the nurburg(sp?) ring and race one or pretty much any made for the road course car( i said the ring becuase thats the only track i know of that doesnt really require you to have a liscense)

his response

typical ricer response, pay for my car for germany then home skillet

No offense but your the ricer at this point. He has a purpose built notch and thats for the 1/4. Everyone cracks a race off on the street once who cares.
    UCP biggest mustang lover

Yeah, it is a repost. What I find funny is that he cut the video a couple times and edited it. Right before the Turbo started the race, he cut that portion. If he did win, he wouldn't need to cut that part, would he? I find it all bogus.

Quote Originally Posted by NSXType-R
    Yeah, it is a repost. What I find funny is that he cut the video a couple times and edited it. Right before the Turbo started the race, he cut that portion. If he did win, he wouldn't need to cut that part, would he? I find it all bogus.
    That car is a notch so it weighs 3100lbs with a 4xxrwhp dyno it will have no trouble holding off a stock 996 turbo.
    UCP biggest mustang lover

Quote Originally Posted by rev440
    No offense but your the ricer at this point. He has a purpose built notch and thats for the 1/4. Everyone cracks a race off on the street once who cares.

but do you act like that? i sure dont, i say good race and give a thumbs up. I will always know that there are others faster than me.

btw this isnt the first video hes done like this, I know of several domestic owners that arent ricers that post videos of them winning AND loosing, and not making comments such as Yer car SUKXS et.c .etc.

furthermore i know that his notch is built for the strip however what im getting at is his response to him saying that comment in that video(ie your car aint nothing etc. etc.) AND for other comments hes made on other boards such as the bmw one, where he said they are slow and worthless even on a track. as for paying for his car to germany, id be glad to, hell id even do it for moronic import owners.

furthermore read his post...
    Last edited by El Toro Furioso; 11-30-2006 at 06:04 PM.

some people will never understand
    My rides:
    1999 Mustang GT

1974 Ford Country Squire (for sale!)

1991 Jeep Cherokee

1970 Shelby GT500

Quote Originally Posted by Juggs
    some people will never understand
    about?

are you saying that his ignorance/ricerness is okay?

as for it being a purpose built strip car i know that.
    Last edited by El Toro Furioso; 11-30-2006 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rev440
    That car is a notch so it weighs 3100lbs with a 4xxrwhp dyno it will have no trouble holding off a stock 996 turbo.
    I'm not saying that it couldn't possibly hold off a 996 Turbo. I'm saying that whoever made the video edited it so that you really couldn't tell who wins. Whoever pulled away from who is unclear. By the end of the video it looks like the race is over already. The Mustang or the Turbo (either one) could have won. The way he edited it was ambiguous.

the mustang "won."

about?

are you saying that his ignorance/ricerness is okay?

as for it being a purpose built strip car i know that.

im not talking about just you but..... if you want to know how is his ingorance/ricerness is any better than yours? you are going around making fun of this guy and trying to get other people to make fun of him...you are no better than him. wouldnt you be excited if you beat a porcshe like that? my friends dad has a 911 turbo and i tell you what i will be happy on the day that i can beat him. don't tell me you wouldnt be. all those high horsepower supras you see, do you think their built for the track like a porsche? nope. in fact barley any of those high hp supras are built for 1/4 mile or the track. they are built for rolling races down the highway (to the dismay of many of you anti-street racers out there), or else for bragging rights. same thing that supra slayer mustang is built for. i gaurentee if he turned down his horsepower a lot he would post better times. there are plenty of cars out there running faster times than him with half the power. you know maybe he did get a little cocky after that race but you are no better than him. get over the fact that your mom payed for all but half of your stock auto supra and pays all your bills for you. enjoy the car because it is cool, but dont go around talkin crap about other cars or other drivers until you either A. get something faster than they have. or B. grow up a little and open your mind before your mouth.
    My rides:
    1999 Mustang GT

1974 Ford Country Squire (for sale!)

1991 Jeep Cherokee

1970 Shelby GT500

Quote Originally Posted by Juggs
    im not talking about just you but..... if you want to know how is his ingorance/ricerness is any better than yours? you are going around making fun of this guy and trying to get other people to make fun of him...you are no better than him. wouldnt you be excited if you beat a porcshe like that? my friends dad has a 911 turbo and i tell you what i will be happy on the day that i can beat him. don't tell me you wouldnt be. all those high horsepower supras you see, do you think their built for the track like a porsche? nope. in fact barley any of those high hp supras are built for 1/4 mile or the track. they are built for rolling races down the highway (to the dismay of many of you anti-street racers out there), or else for bragging rights. same thing that supra slayer mustang is built for. i gaurentee if he turned down his horsepower a lot he would post better times. there are plenty of cars out there running faster times than him with half the power. you know maybe he did get a little cocky after that race but you are no better than him. get over the fact that your mom payed for all but half of your stock auto supra and pays all your bills for you. enjoy the car because it is cool, but dont go around talkin crap about other cars or other drivers until you either A. get something faster than they have. or B. grow up a little and open your mind before your mouth.

i would be excited but again i wouldnt nor have i ever gone about saying my car was better than his. ive beaten several expensvie cars (rolls royces, mercedes, porsches, etc.) did i go off saying what he said. no. i said good race, or put my thumb up, unless the person gave me a dirty look etc,. then i just beat them and go about my merry way. also there are several if not many of those supras being for drag racing and track, couple of the famous ones being sw and marko, in fact marko has 1500bhp all of which he used for his famous 8.45 trip down the 1/4, sw the same, and many of the people on TO4R.com. for instance mani jayasingie, who uses his car for the track, mine for instance which i will being going for the 1/4 and street as time progresses and i get more money, my brothers car, which is currently at 525bhp, not for roll racing at all, but for just drving around the street. furthermore id be excited and wouldnt act like that IF i ACTUALLY beat him which he didnt, he did a fly by. and a LITTLE cocky?! try a whole lot. even again when he ddint even beat the car. but just caught up to it and flew past him. i know that if he and the porsche lined up he would win but thats a diffrent story. furthermore im not trying to make others make fun of him, if that is what your thinking then buddy you really need to open your mind before opening your moutn, what i was showing was that there are things as domestic ricers and that it is not just limited to import owners.

also he should stop talking crap about what he has and going around to several forums saying that his car is better than anyones with his fly by thats what im getting at. so your advently supporting domestic ricers like him eh? wow...

open my mind? you mean go around saying YEEEEH BOIII MY CAR IS FASTER DEN YERS, DATS HAW YOU TAKE KARE OF HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLAR IMPORTS BITCH!!

if then sorry ill stick to liking my fast cars( both import and domestic) and giving the thumbs up to anyone who goes against me on the street or track and saying good race man, you got a great car there(unless they are like this dipshit) by then i just do it and ignore them.

get over the fact that my mom paid for half my car and my bills what does that have to do with this i have gotten over that ive said it many times.
    Last edited by El Toro Furioso; 12-01-2006 at 02:45 AM.

Thread Information