Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 1999 Mustang VS 2006 Subaru WRX

1999 Mustang VS 2006 Subaru WRX

Hey everyone i have a little problem at school. THis retard thinks his 200 hp 1999 Mustang is going to beet my 235 turbocharged subaru WRX. NOw what do you think about that. He thinks his all american is ganna be my japanese fighting machine. Race him? i will. Givge me your thoughts. or msn me [email protected]

I think you should spend more time learning how to speak correct English at school instead of having a homosexual racing session.

Depends on how good you are as a driver. If you're pants, then he'll win, simple as that.

There's more to it than straight-up bhp.

V6 Mustangs run 16's.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Do it I just hope you are not one of those idiots that race on the streets do it in a track
    In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women. -Tony Montana

Quote Originally Posted by kylekosir
    Hey everyone i have a little problem at school. THis retard thinks his 200 hp 1999 Mustang is going to beet my 235 turbocharged subaru WRX. NOw what do you think about that. He thinks his all american is ganna be my japanese fighting machine. Race him? i will. Givge me your thoughts. or msn me [email protected]
    Yars wiu winn. Get both karz to a Dino, rev till ya slowed the earth's rotation, print the resultzzz. There ya go.... 235bhp OWNZZ 200hp.

OR

RACE HIM. And i hope you ran into the prettiest girls in school and blast her intestines on that Mustang's windscreen; there ya go.... you will be remembered in Toronto forever.

Go get some life prank. MSN you? Nah~ it'll be faster if you just reply me on a piece of note and race your way to me with your ImpressARSE

nono, i have been racing since I was like 7. I'm moving to england after highschool to race in the clio cup. But anyway we rented a track in Toronto apperantly he has all looks and no engine mods

Quote Originally Posted by hec16
    Do it I just hope you are not one of those idiots that race on the streets do it in a track
    I believe he is. MSN him........ wtf ...

o and also i race him on the streets or track it doesnt matter i'll just kick his ass in racing.

nono, i have been racing since I was like 7. I'm moving to england after highschool to race in the clio cup. But anyway we rented a track in Toronto apperantly he has all looks and no engine mods
    That's a relieve i guess. Well, have my sincere wishes that you'll succeed in your racing career, if you intended to move on this line. cheers.

Maybe you can do the "egg-nog"test on your vehicle It involves sticking a piece of paper with your username over the shifter. Offcourse you then take a picture and post it on ucp.

LoL~ again.... i believe his claims are true thou, he's so enthusiastic, even gave us his MSN. Well, it'll be good if you just stick to the tracks. Never race on streets please, lonely speeding is ok, but never a duel between two HUGE testicles driving some testosterone fueled car.

if you dont belive me then add me to msn and i'll show you the contract

Stop looking at me! Look at me! Stop looking at me!
    I may get flamed for this but:

It really depends on what kind of racing you do. On a track, the WRX will beat the pants and underwear off the mustang.

HOWEVER:
    off the line, and for at least a short distance, the mustang has a pretty good chance, simply because the WRX has to spool up its turbo for horsepower, and the mustang will have quite a bit more low torque.

Off the line(yes, we were on city streets, but I think we got up to all of 40mph) my thunderbird LX (205hp, weighs as much as an elephant) beat my friend's WRX.

For stop to low mph speed, a larger displacement engine will win.

I know a guy called Ian Curley who used to race in the Clio Cup, but now races in the BTCC. He should've stayed in the Mini Miglia ... he was much better at that, and Mini's rock ... of course.

Thread Information