Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30

Thread: Lamborghini Tractor

  1. #16
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    4,877
    Quote Originally Posted by Bentley_GT
    Ferruccio Lamborghini was one of the richest men in Itali. He collected cars and one day his Ferrari broke down and he went to Enzo Ferrari and complained. Enzo told him that he could "go to hell" and thats when he decided to build a sportscar better then Ferrari.
    That's the story of the automobiles, not the tractors. He made so much money from them because he started taking apart old WWII trucks, using their engines, and selling them for "cheap" because, as you may know, Italy was part of the Axis Powers during WWII, and most Italians were left poor afterwards.

    I'm much more interested in wines he produced though than the tractors.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Porto - Portugal
    Posts
    5,595
    Quote Originally Posted by ruim20
    So... how does the real story goes?
    One day he was doing work in his farm and said to himself: damn this tractor is slow! And then he built a V12 engine. Everything else came as upgrades to the tractor. All in name of modern agriculture. That explains the nonsense scissor doors: they were made to cut off cereals and tree brunchees.
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Canton
    Posts
    61
    Maybe we can call them "monster",because they not only are really powerful but also can do anything.
    I Love PORSCHE GT3!

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Falls Church (home), Charlottesville (college), Virginia, USA
    Posts
    1,610
    Lamborghini tractors in the Hide-Out: http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...ad.php?t=19383
    UCP's biggest (only?) fan of the '74-'76 Mercury Cougar.
    UCP's proudest owner of a '74 Cougar

    My favorite color is chrome.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Porto - Portugal
    Posts
    2,755
    Quote Originally Posted by McReis
    One day he was doing work in his farm and said to himself: damn this tractor is slow! And then he built a V12 engine. Everything else came as upgrades to the tractor. All in name of modern agriculture. That explains the nonsense scissor doors: they were made to cut off cereals and tree brunchees.
    LMAO!

    Pretty handy for cutting!
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Warsaw
    Posts
    4,448
    actually the first lambo i've seen was a tractor, at the lambo (tractor) dealership (there are quite few of them in poland)

    i heard the opinion of the fellow farmer that they're said to be powerful, but electronics are too complicated and tends to break down

    still, even though lambo tractors are famous, not many know about porsche tractors
    12 cylinders or walk!

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Canton
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by dydzi
    actually the first lambo i've seen was a tractor, at the lambo (tractor) dealership (there are quite few of them in poland)

    i heard the opinion of the fellow farmer that they're said to be powerful, but electronics are too complicated and tends to break down

    still, even though lambo tractors are famous, not many know about porsche tractors
    Porsche Tracter?I really havent heard that before.Is it as powerful as the lambo tractor?
    I Love PORSCHE GT3!

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Porto - Portugal
    Posts
    5,595
    Quote Originally Posted by herojan
    Porsche Tracter?I really havent heard that before.Is it as powerful as the lambo tractor?
    Why do you care? are you planning to plough your land?
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Canton
    Posts
    61
    If I own one just one,that will be perfect.
    I Love PORSCHE GT3!

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Way Down South
    Posts
    2,709
    Quote Originally Posted by herojan
    Porsche Tracter?I really havent heard that before.Is it as powerful as the lambo tractor?
    Not as powerful, but pretty cool little diesel. Very collectible to Porschephiles. http://www.912registry.org/images/ev...tofest2271.jpg
    '62 356S Notchback Hotrod
    '64 VW Microbus 21 Deluxe
    '67 911S Das Geburtstagsgeschenk
    '68 911T Targa Sporto
    '68 Mercedes 280 SL
    '62 BMW 700 Sport
    '63 BMW 700 Cabriolet
    '72 BMW 3.0CSL
    '72 BMW 3.0CSA
    '70 914/6 GT

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Adelaide Hills. South Australia
    Posts
    2
    The story is that Lambo made tractors b4 he made cars & the only reason he made cars is because his mate Ferrari's cars were too racy and he wanted to make a smooth soft version!
    Thats what I heard anyway.
    Drove a Lambo Tractor for 2 years in a vineyard. It was white and had an Alpine stereo.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Porto - Portugal
    Posts
    5,595
    Quote Originally Posted by icebergstu
    It was white and had an Alpine stereo.
    Now, that's a groovy farming!
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    Meh, a tractor is a tractor.
    yet this tractor is also an exotic that a redneck can also own

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by icebergstu
    The story is that Lambo made tractors b4 he made cars & the only reason he made cars is because his mate Ferrari's cars were too racy and he wanted to make a smooth soft version!
    Thats what I heard anyway.
    Drove a Lambo Tractor for 2 years in a vineyard. It was white and had an Alpine stereo.

    i also heard that it was cause he wanted to make a car that was better more reliable ie strong as bulls, cause his ferraris kept breaking down, thats resonable

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Surrey, England
    Posts
    4,000
    I want a Lamborghini R8
    V0R5PRU7NG DUR6CH T3CHN1K

    Motion & Emotion

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Hide-Out Index
    By Sauc3 in forum Matt's Hi-Res Hide-Out
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 06-20-2008, 02:43 AM
  2. Lamborghini Miura Concept 2006
    By Matt in forum Matt's Hi-Res Hide-Out
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 11:57 AM
  3. The history of Lamborghini
    By drakkie in forum Classic cars
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 11:06 AM
  4. Lamborghini 400GT Monza
    By McLareN in forum Matt's Hi-Res Hide-Out
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-24-2006, 06:33 AM
  5. Lamborghini Coatl
    By AM_Lagonda in forum General Automotive
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-10-2005, 03:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •