Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stupidity Award for LP640 driver

Quote Originally Posted by ruim20
    "Dá deus nozes a quem não tem dentes..."
    Ou a quem tem dentes a mais...
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by McReis
    Ou a quem tem dentes a mais...

Unfortunalty these situations becoming more and more common, the newly rich let loose! Such great machines in the hands of former Opel Corsa drivers...
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

What A Knob!!

Quote Originally Posted by Viper007
    I hope the driver is alright everyone makes mistakes hopefully his won't punish him too badly.
    I think he's a complete parasite (driving like that and expecting people to tolerate it and pay when it all goes wrong) and second zeppelin's opinion that he should never be allowed to drive a performance car again. He should definitely get a ban. I hope he becomes quadriplegic so that he can't put others in that kind of danger!!! Imagine a young child stepping out from between those parked cars in front of him! Twat.

If you want to do any kind of performance driving, London is the LAST place to do it. I don't have a problem with performance driving on quiet country roads or tracks but this type of driving should never be tolerated. As I've already said, I can't stand the spoilt rich kids who do this sort of thing, just because their daddy owns half the oil in the middle east doesn't mean they have any driving skill whatsoever. People like that shouldn't be allowed to own that sort of car in the first place.
    "This is hardcore." - Evo's John Barker on the TVR Tuscan S

Unfortunalty these situations becoming more and more common, the newly rich let loose! Such great machines in the hands of former Opel Corsa drivers...
    In that case, I'm not sure at all the driver is a former Opel Corsa driver... unless he is a journalist.

"Dá deus nozes a quem não tem dentes..."
    Et en français ça donne...?

Quote Originally Posted by Piacki_117
    In that case, I'm not sure at all the driver is a former Opel Corsa driver... unless he is a journalist.?
    That's why i said the newly rich, lotto winners, whatever... ppl who have no ideia what a supercar is and the next day they find themselves owning one and performing stunts the one in the video...

Et en français ça donne...?
    In french i can't tell you, but i'll try in english, it goes something like this:

"god gives nuts to thoose who have no teeth"
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

"god gives nuts to thoose who have no teeth"
    I'm not sure to get to meaning of that saying, but still, it sounds funny.

I'm not sure to get to meaning of that saying, but still, it sounds funny.
    It kinda means that ppl sometimes receave or have things that they don't appreciate, like the idiot with the LP640, showing off and not understanding the "soul" and greatness of the car, like we do!

We look at what he did and we say, i wish it could be mine, i would take care of it and give it the propper care it deserves.

A car that costs, and can do as much as that car can and yet people still cant respect it. he got what he deserved, the car didnt.
    You can call me scott.

It kinda means that ppl sometimes receave or have things that they don't appreciate, like the idiot with the LP640, showing off and not understanding the "soul" and greatness of the car, like we do!

We look at what he did and we say, i wish it could be mine, i would take care of it and give it the propper care it deserves.
    Ah ok, now it makes sense.

Haha! The first LP640 video I see is an accident, lol!
    My Photography: flickr.com/photos/a-m-photo/
    "The best way to predict the future is to invent it."

Please don't tar such a large group of people with the same brush. I drive a Vauxhall Corsa but given the chance to own an LP640, I'd bet my life that no matter how much money fell to me, I'd still regard the car as far too special to treat like that. I wouldn't even treat my Corsa like that.

Not only is the driver in the video endangering himself (not such a shame by the looks of it) and his car, he's endangering people and property around him. If one of your friends/family were killed or your car wrecked (depending on the car I guess) by the likes of him, you'd want to rip off his testicles and force feed them to him. In fact I'd like to do that just because he's abusing that car.

The authorities should sieze his car and sell it to someone with a bit more passion and respect for it, and tell them to send it back to Lamborghini to repair and respray it in an actual colour (not puke green).
    "This is hardcore." - Evo's John Barker on the TVR Tuscan S

Quote Originally Posted by Clivey
    Please don't tar such a large group of people with the same brush. I drive a Vauxhall Corsa but given the chance to own an LP640, I'd bet my life that no matter how much money fell to me, I'd still regard the car as far too special to treat like that. I wouldn't even treat my Corsa like that.
    I dindn't meant it like that, please read the following posts

Thread Information