Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sabb simple straight chop...?

Sabb simple straight chop...?

Ok the pix was same size & res to start, not perfect but not bad either. simple mods like I see done all over, nothing fancy or unique reraly just a 'chop".

so...?
    Attached Images Attached Images

This is one of your good "normal" chops?
    You've obviously not seen what some of the guys here can do and yet you manage to say you could beat them hands down?
    I don't get you.
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

This is a simple 30 min chop thats all, if that. It does however express to ME, what I see done not just here but all over as a chop, & is basic stuff IMO.

So where's the Beef Now ? I am not attempting to "beat' anybody, I am working with chops for use in another new direction for videoproducts on my website, ...this is OK, but has no real creative appeal to me as a artist.
    Last edited by MRDETROITMETAL; 12-06-2006 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MRDETROITMETAL

So where's the Beef Now ? .
    You spelled Saab wrong...

:O: shit !

Shut your mouth and win a chop comp. Then we can see who has beef. This might be decient but you still arent on top. Everyone will tell you when your good, your still a nOoB. Talking shit doesnt get you anywhere. You need to just grow up man. Nice chop though. Save your comments until your worth more than a poopie flavored lolly pop.

Dont really understand why you dont chop normal all the time.
    Last edited by SupraMan22; 12-06-2006 at 09:36 PM.
    Ucp's #1 Toyota Supra fanatic......still.

2006 Scion tC..
    Forced Induction - Props to Dezod Motorsports & PTuning

Shut your mouth and win a chop comp.

Nice chop though

...AH, so that's all that matters to you here ?

OK. next week put a DECENT car up to chop not some POS ya know like a REAL automobile, aston martin, a jaguar, a corvette, a maybach, or chrysler 300...???? no little POS tuner car crap, & THEN i'll comply to your wishes, cool ?.

The whole point of a chop comp is to start off with something simple and allow people to show their chopping ability to a maximum. There's only so much you can do to an AM etc.
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

I would think an atrist could chop anything. right? guess not. your so foolish. A real car a 300c, i must have passed that up. If your such a good artist you should be able to produce better work than you have been. I'm sorry that a real automobile isnt one of the most popular cars in the world.

If you want a "real" automobile win and you can finally have your wish. But you did chop a vette and that looked like trash. I can only imagine what a Jag or a Maybach is going to look like.

If you know so much about automobiles why are most of your posts centered around car chops. If you knew an automobile, you would know something more than the outer shell.

Work more though, youll be able to put someone down one day. I'm 1/5 your age and probably a hell of alot more intelligent from the sounds of you. Thanks for the little comment though. I appreciate how you think you are superior.

EDIT: Thanks Vaigra, maybe he will understand now.
    Last edited by SupraMan22; 12-06-2006 at 09:51 PM.
    Ucp's #1 Toyota Supra fanatic......still.

2006 Scion tC..
    Forced Induction - Props to Dezod Motorsports & PTuning

AH,...but for the lack of inspiration !

"There's only so much you can do to an AM etc." - exactly my feeling about tuner cars.

OK.

"I would think an atrist could chop anything. right? "

Right,....it's on you then...whatever.
    Last edited by MRDETROITMETAL; 12-06-2006 at 10:03 PM.

Shut your mouth and win a chop comp.

Nice chop though

...AH, so that's all that matters to you here ?

OK. next week put a DECENT car up to chop not some POS ya know like a REAL automobile, aston martin, a jaguar, a corvette, a maybach, or chrysler 300...???? no little POS tuner car crap, & THEN i'll comply to your wishes, cool ?.
    we dont have to comply to YOUR wishes thankyou very much. The whole point in chopping is to show a presentation of your view of an exisiting, original picture, who says the picture has to be some expensive exotic for it to turn out brilliant? You have no imagination if you can't do something exciting the nissan.

'yeow just digging up some nostalgia I won a total of 7 chop comps I think illu is way out ahead at 20million or something

oh and the chop. Rear spoil is off perspective, doesnt extend through the glass, half rear wing ftw!

Rims are blurry, the rear one is especially poorly selected and both lack shadow. Front bumper and side skirt designs are fugly and don't flow with the shape of the car.
    House said the perfect woman was a man...now im all confused!!

What is a mile long and hasn't had sex?
    - The line for the PS3

[QUOTE=Blitz_]You have no imagination if you can't do something exciting the nissan.

oh and the chop. Rear spoil is off perspective, doesnt extend through the glass, half rear wing ftw!

TRUE

Rims are blurry, the rear one is especially poorly selected and both lack shadow.

it came that way, jus blew up the stock rims...i added shadow in PS satin & color to them...

Front bumper and side skirt designs are fugly and don't flow with the shape of the car.

Thats just Pure personal opinion, ...I like it.

Like I said 20-30 min all of it...No big deal if thats all you can complain about, & wats the purpose of winning a comp ?...so you guys layoff the comments then or ???

LOL,.

OK so now tell me sumpin I dont know.

[QUOTE=MRDETROITMETAL]
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz_
    You have no imagination if you can't do something exciting the nissan.

TRUE

Rims are blurry, the rear one is especially poorly selected and both lack shadow.

it came that way, jus blew up the stock rims...i added shadow in PS satin & color to them...

Front bumper and side skirt designs are fugly and don't flow with the shape of the car.

Thats just Pure personal opinion, ...I like it.

Like I said 20-30 min all of it...No big deal if thats all you can complain about, & wats the purpose of winning a comp ?...so you guys layoff the comments then or ???

LOL,.

Gawd, if you really were taught by the bloke of at GM, you both must be a bit naff for a bit of design appeal. No wonder GM cars look like shite nowadays.

Personally, my remarks are something to consider. Since you are chopping a car, forgetting to extend the rest of the spoiler, having rims that differ in quality from the rest of the picture and such really lets down the chop as a whole.

P.s. PS Satin is shite, stick with PS CS, 7.0 or CS2, all the exporting of files is utter wank.
    House said the perfect woman was a man...now im all confused!!

What is a mile long and hasn't had sex?
    - The line for the PS3

wats the purpose of winning a comp ?...so you guys layoff the comments then or ???

LOL,.

Did it ever occur to you that if your chops were any good, you wouldn't get the comments?

IMO, it's not about 'winning' a comp, it's about showing us something that could win a comp - meaning something that is quite good. I haven't seen any potential winners from you, in fact, practically every 'chop' you post is garbage, and the majority aren't even of good picture quality. I haven't seen anything remotely outstanding from you. If there is something I'm missing, fill me in

Where do you see yourself in terms of talent?
    ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

where are you from mrdetroitmetal?
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

Thread Information