Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sabb simple straight chop...?

lol...AH YOUR ALL JUST JEALOUS.

It is not all my work tho on the site and to make a broad generalization like those posted shows how little you really see when you look at a picture, you look for what YOU want to see, not what others see that you dont.

Perhaps that is a better question too...why cant you see what the average person has NO PROBLEM seeing, understanding & buying...?

You all really should find the answer to that question within yourselves, cuz your out of touch with the mainstream of popular culture and maybe even mankind....
    But I am a fair person and willing to listen to ALL of your comments & take them into consideration as well, provided that you make an appropriate suggestion. SO,...
    If you think you can do what I do & better than me or my studio artists, enter the contest on my site, if ya win I pay you 100 bucks cash.

Step up or just step back, in spite of your misunderstanding the old man (mr.metal) knows exactly what he is doing !!!...& is willing to HIRE you too, IF you can cut it & alter your attitude to a more realistic veiw of Business & Art, and how the 2 go together in the market.

So far all I see is BS smack.

A great Variety is offered on the site, and because you seem to be overwhelmed by it all... I took the time to select a few that I think you may be able to relate to, given the predisposition generally prevading here, these are NOT all my work either,,,so, LOOK this time !!!;
    Attached Images Attached Images

...thats just scrathin the suface too !

remember you asked for the link I gave it to you NOT so you could rip it ...
    Rather so you would gain a better understanding of where I came from and why I do what I do here.

...not to sell you stuff, I dont need you to do that at all.

You know you guys ...
    I am making the effort to relate to you here, but thats a 2 way street.

Thank you.
    Last edited by MRDETROITMETAL; 12-07-2006 at 07:12 PM.

http://community.carcrazycentral.com...px?UserID=5447

...oh thats right you dont beleive me ....go see for yourselves then.

The 2nd, 5th and 6th are far better quality than the other 3 and what you have posted here.

Are all 6 really yours or are you trying to pass off others as your own?

The 1st displays your typical fussiness
    The 3rd has the front of the Ferrari inside the back of the Audi and the smoke looks very fake and the lighting is inconsistant.
    The 4th is badly laid out and blurry.

If you can sell these, then good luck to you and congratulations on your business, but I wont be joining the purchase queue.
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

[QUOTE=Cyco]The 2nd, 5th and 6th are far better quality than the other 3 and what you have posted here.

Are all 6 really yours or are you trying to pass off others as your own?[QUOTE]

Thats great !!...
    you just picked One from each of the 3 Artists who comprise Stingrays Studio,
    ...mine included !

I said in the previous post not all the work on the website is me.
    I am not trying to pass anything off, just prove to you that we as a business,
    ARE talented Artists who can & do create ANYTHING that the mind can imagine.

Any one of us !

LOL....THX you just proved my point here perfectly.
    Last edited by MRDETROITMETAL; 12-07-2006 at 07:37 PM.

MrDetroitmetal question! Is that your sole sorce of income or is it just a supplamentle income. I have a hard time seeing where it can supply a complete income! I know I do pretty go with my profession but I still do other things like graphics for cars mostly for friends, design letter heads, business cards, rebuild computers and debug them, and also design wedding invatations. But most of that is because I like doing it and dont make enough to make a good living at it!
    If it isnt what is your profession?

[QUOTE=MRDETROITMETAL][QUOTE=Cyco]The 2nd, 5th and 6th are far better quality than the other 3 and what you have posted here.

Are all 6 really yours or are you trying to pass off others as your own?

Thats great !!...
    you just picked One from each of the 3 Artists who comprise Stingrays Studio,
    ...mine included !

I said in the previous post not all the work on the website is me.
    I am not trying to pass anything off, just prove to you that we as a business,
    ARE talented Artists who can & do create ANYTHING that the mind can imagine.

Any one of us !

LOL....THX you just proved my point here perfectly.
    He said they were better then the others...not that they were good themselves...

Quote Originally Posted by painterr
    MrDetroitmetal question! Is that your sole sorce of income
    If it isnt what is your profession?

YES it is.

I produced TV shows (TORN - Offshore powerboat racing, True stories of the Navy Seals, a few minor movies & jazz concerts live from Miami over the years as well)...but this is now what I do exclusively. We are planning a nationwide tour to racing events across the country with GM and other corporate sponsors where we will present an Art Performance at race events painting a car "live" in front of the audience !!...various show cars, a semi trailer with a rock band and light show creates the setting for this events and of course we will be selling our ART.

[QUOTE=The_Canuck][QUOTE=MRDETROITMETAL]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyco
    He said they were better then the others...not that they were good themselves...

...oh thats right you dont beleive me ....go see for yourselves then.

MR CANUCK,... I rerfer you to the above link then as your opinion & others like it seems to be losing ground here FAST !

Well I wish you all the best. Not to many people in life are able to do what they really injoy!

The page cannot be displayed
    The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
    See if your Internet connection settings are being detected. You can set Microsoft Windows to examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings (if your network administrator has enabled this setting).
    Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
    On the Connections tab, click LAN Settings.
    Select Automatically detect settings, and then click OK.
    Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
    If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
    Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
    Internet Explorer
    Nope.

Link is working!!!!

sorry Canuck that link was a copy of the post and not an active one so here it is again ..."live "

that should work fer ya !!!

yep it does for me !!!

Quote Originally Posted by MRDETROITMETAL
    lol...AH YOUR ALL JUST JEALOUS.
    Now you don't even beleive that. I mean, really, come on.

Perhaps that is a better question too...why cant you see what the average person has NO PROBLEM seeing, understanding & buying...?
    You all really should find the answer to that question within yourselves, cuz your out of touch with the mainstream of popular culture and maybe even mankind....
    On one hand, you tell us to find personal meaning to your fuzzy chops, yet on the other you tell us to listen to society and pop culture. I thought your whole reason of doing 'art' chops was to challenge pop culture and preconceived notions of art, yet you said just now that you create your art to sell to a mass audience.

But I am a fair person and willing to listen to ALL of your comments & take them into consideration as well, provided that you make an appropriate suggestion. SO,...
    Granted, you'll probably reply with OMG UR JUST JEALOUS! or IM GETTIN HEAD FROM UR GIRL!!!

If you think you can do what I do & better than me or my studio artists, enter the contest on my site, if ya win I pay you 100 bucks cash.
    Step up or just step back, in spite of your misunderstanding the old man (mr.metal) knows exactly what he is doing !!!...& is willing to HIRE you too, IF you can cut it & alter your attitude to a more realistic veiw of Business & Art, and how the 2 go together in the market.
    I'd rather give myself total artistic liberty by my own learning process through art and music and express my own emotions than be subservient economics and your theories of shittification.

So far all I see is BS smack.
    You mean like, 'lol...AH YOUR ALL JUST JEALOUS?' Because that was you.

A great Variety is offered on the site, and because you seem to be overwhelmed by it all... I took the time to select a few that I think you may be able to relate to, given the predisposition generally prevading here, these are NOT all my work either,,,so, LOOK this time !!!;
    Yet I could tell you which ones are. And I'll tell you #6 could never be.
    Last edited by Esperante; 12-07-2006 at 08:48 PM.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

I'd rather give myself total artistic liberty by my own learning process through art and music and express my own emotions than be subservient economics and your theories of shittification.

YES, NOW your gettin the idea straight....that is EXACTLY what I have DONE, and they are not my "therories" they are just hard cold facts of life...when you overcome that financial limitation by making it work for you & STILL have total artistic freedom...my boy, then you ARE a MASTER ARTIST, not just a flakey creative person hoping to make it one day. But we all gotta start somewhere !

Best of Luck to you, all I can say to help you or anyone is :

"figure it out"

On one hand, you tell us to find personal meaning to your fuzzy chops, yet on the other you tell us to listen to society and pop culture. I thought your whole reason of doing 'art' chops was to challenge pop culture and preconceived notions of art, yet you said just now that you create your art to sell to a mass audience.

LMAO that is the key right there, ...ya gettin this yet ???
    Last edited by MRDETROITMETAL; 12-07-2006 at 09:10 PM.

Thread Information