Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sabb simple straight chop...?

Quote Originally Posted by hercmostar
    Only mature people know that you can't take on more than one person and win... This just proves how short sighted your being.

EDIT: Try not to double post either, it clutters up the forums. Use the "EDIT" button. It's located by the "QUOTE" button just encase your mentally incapable of finding it.

Pfft. An old dog cant learn new tricks. This old dog anyway.
    House said the perfect woman was a man...now im all confused!!

What is a mile long and hasn't had sex?
    - The line for the PS3

Quote Originally Posted by MRDETROITMETAL
    Does that mean you want in on this little challenge ?

Fine by me. Blitz ??? Im OK with it, anybody else ?

And Rocke, dont worry it's just an ART thing.
    I accept the challenge.

I've chopped 4 cars in my life, less than you?

let's go. you choose the car, but it must be from Matt's hi-res hide out because google pics are too small.

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    I accept the challenge.

let's go. you choose the car, but it must be from Matt's hi-res hide out because google pics are too small.

Car has already been chosen

he also has some 'guidlines'
    House said the perfect woman was a man...now im all confused!!

What is a mile long and hasn't had sex?
    - The line for the PS3

I accept the challenge.

OK, I will post the challenge thread here, ANYBODY who wants to can enter it including you Mr My Porsche,...
    I am also gonna post up the layout for my picture so you ALL have someting to shoot at, I'll take on ALL comers.

THIS Old Dog can school you !

OK I posted the challenge thread ....go check it out :

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...ad.php?t=30131
    Last edited by MRDETROITMETAL; 12-08-2006 at 08:59 PM.

If your entry for the "challenge thread" will be anything like I've seen from you so far, no schooling is gonna take place.

If your entry for the "challenge thread" will be anything like I've seen from you so far, no schooling is gonna take place.

GO LOOK>

hahaha you people are a bunch of angry choppers that want more chopping power ... lol!!
    Miscommunication seems to be a direct result of misplaced, text based sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by #1 Mustang Fan
    hahaha you people are a bunch of angry choppers that want more chopping power ... lol!!

YEA...we jus feedin da rythym, like da sledgehammer.

If you're the teacher, think I'll pass on education this time. Best of luck though, I think you're going to need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kooper
    If you're the teacher, think I'll pass on education this time. Best of luck though, I think you're going to need it.

THX. I might, never know.
    Always open to new tricks !
    ...& I cant teach, just share and learn too.

i really didn't want to go into this... but aaah whatthehell

to mrdetroitmetal: about your website - are there really some people who want to buy your 'works' for like 20, 40 $? if so, then american are reaaaaaally even more americanish that i thought

if you are actually selling them, then i'd really feel stupid in the place of proper ucp's choppers that such graphics can make someone a living and those boys're still doing it only for own satisfaction

and another thing came to my mind, why don't you get some proper graphic artist to get the proper posters for you, and then sell them with your marketing skillz?

or

why don't you leave this forum? if i were something like 50 years old (as you were said to have stated) i'd feel really devastated, doomed and depressed observing a bunch of teenagers throwing shit at me

oh and one more thing

FWD dragsters FTW!
    12 cylinders or walk!

Quote Originally Posted by dydzi
    i really didn't want to go into this... but aaah whatthehell

to mrdetroitmetal: about your website - are there really some people who want to buy your 'works' for like 20, 40 $? if so, then american are reaaaaaally even more americanish that i thought

if you are actually selling them, then i'd really feel stupid in the place of proper ucp's choppers that such graphics can make someone a living and those boys're still doing it only for own satisfaction

and another thing came to my mind, why don't you get some proper graphic artist to get the proper posters for you, and then sell them with your marketing skillz?

or

why don't you leave this forum? if i were something like 50 years old (as you were said to have stated) i'd feel really devastated, doomed and depressed observing a bunch of teenagers throwing shit at me

oh and one more thing

FWD dragsters FTW!
    SORRY DUDE...I am NOT really understanding your point here at all ?

YES, we SELL artwork, to ordinary everyday car lovers, to corporations and collectors...We work with some of the largest auto compaines and auto supply companies in the World to create designs for actual cars too. We are doing Race Event exhibitions and TV shows featureing our work, so you must be missing the point of it ALL somehow ?

We are not TRYING to be something, we are simply who we are and do what we do, and it is succsessful for us. Granted we have just started this enterprise up this year but the majority response has been VERY POSITIVE from all fronts and we are doing fine with this venture.

THX for your concern, and BTW that picture is one of the Favorite ones on the site too !!!....perhaps you need to realign your perspective as related to a business in the REAL WORLD !!!...????

Think ?

SORRY DUDE...I am NOT really understanding your point here at all ?

YES, we SELL artwork, to ordinary everyday car lovers, to corporations and collectors...We work with some of the largest auto compaines and auto supply companies in the World to create designs for actual cars too. We are doing Race Event exhibitions and TV shows featureing our work, so you must be missing the point of it ALL somehow ?

We are not TRYING to be something, we are simply who we are and do what we do, and it is succsessful for us. Granted we have just started this enterprise up this year but the majority response has been VERY POSITIVE from all fronts and we are doing fine with this venture.

THX for your concern, and BTW that picture is one of the Favorite ones on the site too !!!....perhaps you need to realign your perspective as related to a business in the REAL WORLD !!!...????

Think ?
    I seriously don't know what you're on about. In the first paragraph you seem to run down a list of clients, in the second you say you are ALL about originality and creativity, and in the last you say your work is aligned to REAL WORLD business. Now how can you not be trying to be something but yet 'align' your work with the 'REAL WORLD' business? It's obvious the only thing you're trying to be is rich.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

Quote Originally Posted by Esperante
    I seriously don't know what you're on about. In the first paragraph you seem to run down a list of clients, in the second you say you are ALL about originality and creativity, and in the last you say your work is aligned to REAL WORLD business. Now how can you not be trying to be something but yet 'align' your work with the 'REAL WORLD' business? It's obvious the only thing you're trying to be is rich.

Because when "succsessful" is pursued soley for monetary gain, then you would be right. But when it is an effective result of honest and original work, well what are you going to say..."NO THX"....I dont think so. Granted that there definately is a strategey required to "market" artworks and it must be aligned to the Artist(s) to present the best possible exhibition to the widest audience, but if the response brings you opportunity and money then obviously whatever you are doing has found an audience,
    ...and a market.

When ALL of these things come together at the same time, ...that is my definition of succsess. There is no difference in intent and result, they simplely become one in the same process.

??!?#?!#$IT? You said your work was aimed at real world business! Shooting for commercial sucess is no longer producing art for yourself, quite simply it's the most basic example of selling out! You've said yourself that it's just about the market!
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

Thread Information