View Poll Results: Which one?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ferrari Superamerica

21 36.21%
  • Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster

37 63.79%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ferrari Superamerica or Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canuck
    Did he say he owned it?
    Huuu... I thought. I didn't read his post correctly.

muircie is an underdog, therefore the british prefer it.
    autozine.org

I'd take the Lambo, it has more of a wow factor to it.
    2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

Quote Originally Posted by ferrarifreak013
    ill take a red superamerica, I'm not a big fan of convertibles and the superamerica can be a hard top.
    And since you're a self-diagnosed ferrarifreak, it makes the decision even easier. I'm not knocking your choice, it's all personal preferences isn't it, but is there a Lambo you'd pick over a Ferrari?
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

Thou i voted for the bulll.... i kinda like how the Ferrari sounds, and the swivelling glass roof mechanism. On pics, i might vote for Lambo, but if subjected to both, in front of me, start the engines.... rev abit... i might opt for the SupaUSA...

I'd take a Lime Green Metalic LP640
    But an orange Merci Roadster
    V0R5PRU7NG DUR6CH T3CHN1K

Motion & Emotion

The roadster is just everything a lambo should be, extravagant, fast, loud, gigantic look-at-me-factor, and the superamerica is just everything a ferrari should be, so for me it's the lambo, but ferrari is still better

Some rubbishy pics I took at in the Supercar Paddock at the Goodwood Festival Of Speed 2005
    Attached Images Attached Images
    V0R5PRU7NG DUR6CH T3CHN1K

Motion & Emotion

Quote Originally Posted by sjoerd9718
    The roadster is just everything a lambo should be, extravagant, fast, loud, gigantic look-at-me-factor, and the superamerica is just everything a ferrari should be, so for me it's the lambo, but ferrari is still better
    If you think the Ferrari is better why did you vote for the Lamborghini?
    Last edited by Ferrer; 12-17-2006 at 10:34 AM.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

No, I think THIS lambo is better than THIS ferrari because it's a better lamborghini than the superamerica is a ferrari, but ferrari's in general are better than lambo's

Well...can't argue with that logic.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by Piacki_117
    Huuu... I thought. I didn't read his post correctly.
    It's ok Piacki. I had the same impression he was trying to say he owned it as well.

For me, Murcielago Roadster. Because 205Mph with the wind in your air actually sounds like something I'd like to try.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

Just to be clear I've owned this Roadster since April 2006 and it is - I am - French indeed. Oro Adonis is the factory name for its the colour. Manual gearshift, carbon inserts inside, yellow stitching and carbon-covered side intakes are the extras. I've ordered it through the Affolter dealership in Porrentruy, Switzerland, I part-exchanged a 2003 Ithaca Verde Murcielago Coupé. 1400 kms since then. Good catch for the plates.

What sort of person would have a Superamerica over a drop-top Lambo? No, let me re-word that. What sort of mental illness would cause someone to have a Superamerica over any drop-top Lambo? Ferraris are great cars, but they lose all the 'Ferrariness' when the top comes off. Lambos are showy cars. They say i have arrived. These cars are meant to be used with the top down crusing near a beach in a hot summer day. California and Miami comes to mind. And so does the SuperAMERICA. The name itself tells us that this was meant for the American market. And since i'm not American, i'll take the Lambo. You don't have to drive near a Californian beach for it to look glamorous. All you need to do is drive on a normal road with corners, not like those in America where corners are about as common as a dictionary.

Quote Originally Posted by 007
    What sort of person would have a Superamerica over a drop-top Lambo? No, let me re-word that. What sort of mental illness would cause someone to have a Superamerica over any drop-top Lambo? Ferraris are great cars, but they lose all the 'Ferrariness' when the top comes off. Lambos are showy cars. They say i have arrived. These cars are meant to be used with the top down crusing near a beach in a hot summer day. California and Miami comes to mind. And so does the SuperAMERICA. The name itself tells us that this was meant for the American market. And since i'm not American, i'll take the Lambo. You don't have to drive near a Californian beach for it to look glamorous. All you need to do is drive on a normal road with corners, not like those in America where corners are about as common as a dictionary.
    i think people who dont like audi involvement, brash image, or lack of eticate and percieved sophistication will prefer the ferrari. Ferrari covertables are not a problem. The F430 spider is well recognised and ferraris of old were often covertible.
    autozine.org

Thread Information