Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Check out my new ride guys.

Very nice, I loved my VR4 while it lasted... not very long... watch out for dependability issues my friend

Nice Car.
    My younger brother has one. had two at one stage but sold it.
    the GTO/3000GT have nice low Torque.

Oooooooh nice...lol hopefully im getting my '92 VR4 in june...not sure if thats really gonna happen but im trying to be optimistic! Mines a tad on the black side thou...its gonna be awesome. I love the uniqueness of the 3kgt/stealth/gto's now a days and it can still keep up with the newer cars! even 15 years old!

Quote Originally Posted by KingNothing
    Oooooooh nice...lol hopefully im getting my '92 VR4 in june...not sure if thats really gonna happen but im trying to be optimistic! Mines a tad on the black side thou...its gonna be awesome. I love the uniqueness of the 3kgt/stealth/gto's now a days and it can still keep up with the newer cars! even 15 years old!
    i would recomend you to get 93+.92 are good and strong if you don't push them really hard (i mean not make big power out of it),but 93+ have forged crank shaft as well so it can handle more power,but since you said you want to make 500is hp then you'll be fine.

Can you tell me some good mods for a turbo stealth? What does a BPU car put down?
    UCP biggest mustang lover

Quote Originally Posted by mehrshadvr4
    i would recomend you to get 93+.92 are good and strong if you don't push them really hard (i mean not make big power out of it),but 93+ have forged crank shaft as well so it can handle more power,but since you said you want to make 500is hp then you'll be fine.
    '92 is really the only option i have, thats what he has and hes giving me a deal on it. But this forged crank shaft...is this somthing that can be put on a '92 if i ever wanted to make it a monster?

Quote Originally Posted by rev440
    Can you tell me some good mods for a turbo stealth? What does a BPU car put down?
    the BPU should put 300 to 320 WHP on healthy turbos and engine.the good is mods depends on what power you want to make.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNothing
    '92 is really the only option i have, thats what he has and hes giving me a deal on it. But this forged crank shaft...is this somthing that can be put on a '92 if i ever wanted to make it a monster?
    yes you can.but the 93 has 4 mane bolts and 91 and 92 has 2 mane bolts,but still i know one 92 3k that puts down 850awhp on 2 maine bolts and 93+ crank shaft.

yes you can.but the 93 has 4 mane bolts and 91 and 92 has 2 mane bolts,but still i know one 92 3k that puts down 850awhp on 2 maine bolts and 93+ crank shaft.
    Thats pretty nice, Id never get it that high but its nice to know i can haha. Who knows maybe one day in the distant future when im out of school and junk, ill get another car and turn the 3k into the beast it really is. By that time it'll be even more of a rarity.

the BPU should put 300 to 320 WHP on healthy turbos and engine.the good is mods depends on what power you want to make.
    How much boost is this on? Is there a simple upgrade for boost that doesnt cost alot of money for a turbo swap?
    UCP biggest mustang lover

The cheapest/easiest way would be to buy a car thats already got a boost controller (not just the guage).
    PPC - Put a V8 in it!

Quote Originally Posted by rev440
    How much boost is this on? Is there a simple upgrade for boost that doesnt cost alot of money for a turbo swap?
    mod list for 300-320whp is,MBC set @ 15 psi , down pipe,cat back, y pipe and hot wire fule pump. you need to put bigger injectors and fule pump and S-AFC if you wan to run more than 15 psi.it should cost you about $800 with out injectors and fule pump and S-AFC.( the most expencive one is cat back.you can make custome made 3" cat back for alot cheaper.i have apexi N1 turbo muffler with custom 3" pipe and it works great.)

the best bang for the buck is to get 15gs,550CC injectors and fule pump down pipe and cat back.FMIC will help alot.i have this setup on my old vr4 and it'll put down 400 AWHP on pump gas and 450 to 470 AWHP on race gas.it'll get you to 11s easy.GM maf and maf_t hepls alot as well.
    if you find those parts used ,it'll cost you much less.i'm parting out my 15G vr4 in end of winter.i can sell you most of nececery part to you for good price if you'r interested.

Thread Information