Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: My wife is brave, and getting well!!!

All I can say my Friend is that you and your family will be in my prayers, forget everything you read here, the decision like this is your and yours alone. Make it how you see fit, I would add my personal advice but I really do not wish to have a factor of a decision in something of this magnitude, just prayer and keep a steady eye on your wife, I hope that your choice will serve you well..
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

I think you're doing the right thing. Writing is theraputic, not because it alleviates pain, but because it concentrates and clarifies it, even if other eyes never read it.

People don't get over the death of loved ones; I'd hate to live in a world where they did, but loss does get easier with time and with the help of friends.

You had 32 years with your wife. Human beings aren't guaranteed that much time to get to know someone we love. It's a horrible situation you're in — one of the worst people go through — but as dark as it gets, you've got 32 years to be grateful for. Remember them.

Let your friends help however they feel they can, and don't be ashamed to ask for more. God be with you.
    I'm erudite ;-)

Oh geez, I'm so sorry to hear that... My family made the decision to take my aunt off life support last year, and that was horrible, I truly feel your pain. You and your family will be in my prayers. God bless you

Jamaica, New York, USA... for now, out in the DR studyin!
    im really sorry to hear that man. hope her condition changes for the better. my best wishes to you and your family.
    WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE!!!!!!!!!!
    -Jimi Hendrix

I don't know how to describe to sympathy I feel for you. So I'll just wish the best. It's terrible situation you're in, but you already know that. I can honestly say that I have no idea what you're feeling, as I have never been through anything so difficult. I wish you the best and I wish your children the same. I hope she pulls through.

I am deeply sorry to hear that something like this would befall you and your family at what should be a joyful time of year.

My Condolences,
    Bryan
    Go n-ithe an cat thu, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat

When you go Home, Tell them for us and say 'For your tommorrow, We Gave Our Today.'

I'm really sorry to hear that. I'm sure you'll know what to do when the time comes. I can't imagine what I would do if I was ever in that situation.
    2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

I am so sorry to hear this, I only hope for your wifes sake she is in as little pain as possible. i wish you both the best of everything i can to get you both through this, in your time of most need.

sincerely - Sam
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

I'm terribly sorry to hear this Doug. It is by far the hardest decision you'll have to make in life ever with both outcomes being horrible. I've never been thru this and I doubt many, if any, of us have but the only advice I could give is that you talk to her and be by her side because the support you need right now only she can offer. I'm very sorry Doug, you your wife and children will be in my prayers.
    -Nenad.
    "'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'"'

I'm very sorry you have my best wishes and deepest sympathy. You can get through it though don't let the despair get to you just remember you've made her life a happy one by being part of it.

I wish you will find all the strength needed to carry on through this.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Doug,

I wish I could say something profound in a time like this, but I don't have it.

All I can give you is my best wishes and an offer of my support in any way possible if you could use it.

Please come back and continue to post, both for a way to release and too keep in touch with a group wonderfully supportive that you will find here.

All the best in this difficult time
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

my father passed away September 2th.

I wish you all my best and all the strenght you will need and you have my praiers that your wife will recover from that horrible desease...

greetings
    pee gee

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your situation Doug.

My heart goes out to you
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

What can I say that hasn't been said already?

I hope the best for you and your wife.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Hey, for whats its worth I'm praying for her.

hang in there

Thread Information