Thread: Share: Crazy motor/ist/cyclist stories

Share: Crazy motor/ist/cyclist stories

I saw the craziest thing done by a motorcyclist yet. You've all seen them weave through traffic, pull wheelies, split lanes, etc.

This guy was special though, atleast very special for me because I've never seen anything like it before. I'm driving along one of the SoCal freeways, it's about 10 PM, mind you the traffic is moving at 70+ MPH, and this guy on a hyperbike hops off his bike and skids along beside the bike. He's holding the handlebars but both his feet are on the asphalt on the left side of the motorbike. I was floored...
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

He didn't have sparks comeing from his feet did he BikErBOi wannabe
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Quote Originally Posted by PerfAdv
    I saw the craziest thing done by a motorcyclist yet. You've all seen them weave through traffic, pull wheelies, split lanes, etc.

This guy was special though, atleast very special for me because I've never seen anything like it before. I'm driving along one of the SoCal freeways, it's about 10 PM, mind you the traffic is moving at 70+ MPH, and this guy on a hyperbike hops off his bike and skids along beside the bike. He's holding the handlebars but both his feet are on the asphalt on the left side of the motorbike. I was floored...
    yea, that's actually a relatively popular trick, although i've never seen it in person. but apparently it's rather easy to do, the only tricks are keeping your toes pointed upwards, keep the bike balanced, and have enormous balls

BikerBoyz don't bow down.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by man 430gt
    He didn't have sparks comeing from his feet did he BikErBOi wannabe
    Yes he did, actually. It's a stunt from a movie, huh?
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

There are so many better tricks than that.

I like the one where the guy jumps off the back of his bike (while its moving)then runs after it and hops back on. Obviously this isn't done at 70mph+
    PPC - Put a V8 in it!

I saw someone misjudge, turn a corner too fast, hit a very nasty kurb buggering up the front right wheel something rotten skidding to a halt with the wheel pushed back with damage to the steering and obviously the wheel...

Poor guy...
    V0R5PRU7NG DUR6CH T3CHN1K

Motion & Emotion

I've had to fix a car thats suffered similar, the hub was so bent that the wheel looked like it had some extreme positive camber going on. For the cost of the parts and labour he could have bought a newer, better condition and faster car.
    PPC - Put a V8 in it!

Thread Information