Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What kind of music do y'all listen to?

There some good music in here but i personally wont go into any great detail i like dance and rock mostly....and while im unemployed i never am too far away from the radio...our local radio station has a random thingee going on and for the most part they are pumping out a good mix (some that aint so good ie the star trekking song)
    Lifts heavy things and hits hard......also eats as much as 2/3 people and sleeps 10 hours a day!

Punk/Hardcore plus a lot of indie rock on Triple J, so now my CD collection is evening out on the punk/punkish stuff v everything else.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen
    Punk/Hardcore plus a lot of indie rock on Triple J, so now my CD collection is evening out on the punk/punkish stuff v everything else.
    back in the day triple J was good that day wasa when i was in year 8 high school
    Lifts heavy things and hits hard......also eats as much as 2/3 people and sleeps 10 hours a day!

The 80's and stuff like that... Most of the time just songs you can sing along with (so if you ever see in traffic somebody singing really loud in his car, it's probably me ).

Quote Originally Posted by CAS
    The 80's and stuff like that... Most of the time just songs you can sing along with (so if you ever see in traffic somebody singing really loud in his car, it's probably me ).
    Heh... yeah I'm like that too... I like to sing in the shower as well... but who doesn't...
    Eh?

Thread Information