Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Saddam's lawyer

Saddam's lawyer

I recently found this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NI0VPQhptU

It is quite an interesting and at times funny interview. But is there perhaps a sense of truth in the mens words(for example about the southern mass graves) ? Im not sure, i tend to believe there isnt, though you never know what the US lies about nowadays What do you guys think ?

Drakkie, superlawyer?
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

Quote Originally Posted by johnnynumfiv
    Drakkie, superlawyer?
    Please laugh about your own jokes. But dont post useless random stuff and stay on topic.You dont need to make a not-so-funny joke everytime you see me posting something

Thx.

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie
    Please laugh about your own jokes. But dont post useless random stuff and stay on topic.You dont need to make a not-so-funny joke everytime you see me posting something

Thx.
    Please stop trying to inanely turn everything that you find newsworthy into something anti-American. It makes you look like a fantical idiot.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    Please stop trying to inanely turn everything that you find newsworthy into something anti-American. It makes you look like a fantical idiot.

I second that.

Bit harsh, Everyone is allowed there freedom of speech and I'd think that Drakkie, an Oldie and pretty respected member of all would not have this sort of response? Interesting Link btw, I'm really not sure what to think...
    Last edited by man 430gt; 01-08-2007 at 01:19 PM.
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

Quote Originally Posted by man 430gt
    Bit harsh, Everyone is allowed there freedom of speech and I'd think that Drakkie, an Oldie and pretty respected member of all would not have this sort of response? Interesting Link btw, I'm really not sure what to think...
    Debatable.

Quote Originally Posted by man 430gt
    Bit harsh, Everyone is allowed there freedom of speech and I'd think that Drakkie, an Oldie and pretty respected member of all would not have this sort of responce? Interesting Link btw, I'm really not sure what to think...
    No, it wasn't harsh. It was completely called for. His blatant anti-Americanism is frustrating.
    Go n-ithe an cat thu, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat

When you go Home, Tell them for us and say 'For your tommorrow, We Gave Our Today.'

Stop looking at me! Look at me! Stop looking at me!
    I don't believe 99% of what you hear about the Iraq war from US government information, but I also don't believe this guy one little bit.
    I dont if I'll make home tonight
    But I know I can swim
    under the Tahitian moon

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Tiv
    No, it wasn't harsh. It was completely called for. His blatant anti-Americanism is frustrating.
    Definitely.
    '76 Cadillac Fleetwood Seventy-Five Limousine, '95 Lincoln Town Car.

Interesting link. I don't know for sure what I think about it. I agree though that there's no need to show your anti-americanism this much. You can think whatever you want without saying it all the time.
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Tiv
    I think criticizing the current American Government (which is already in power for about 1/3 of Drakkie's whole life ) should not be seen equal to anti-Americanism.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    I think criticizing the current American Government (which is already in power for about 1/3 of Drakkie's whole life ) should not be seen equal to anti-Americanism.
    I think pulling everything he posts/reads into the context of American being bad or wrong is anti-Americanism.

I think pulling everything he posts/reads into the context of American being bad or wrong is anti-Americanism.
    again, I think you also agree that many actions of the current american government are/have not been the best ones and lacked a certain justification. Once you grow up during a time when these things take place, your view gets a little tainted
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    again, I think you also agree that many actions of the current american government are/have not been the best ones and lacked a certain justification. Once you grow up during a time when these things take place, your view gets a little tainted
    Of course I agree with that, but I don't think that justifies turning everything I see into some kind of anti-American propaganda. Don't justify tainted views, lest your own becomes the same.

Thread Information