Thread: something wrong with forum texts

something wrong with forum texts

i have had this problem since the first time the forums were changed to the blue interface
    the text always blends into the background of the page like on the main page (pic 1), or it is really hard to see like picture two.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

Very strange as I find the text in both those areas to be black on my computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Batmobile_Turbo
    i have had this problem since the first time the forums were changed to the blue interface
    the text always blends into the background of the page like on the main page (pic 1), or it is really hard to see like picture two.

i have had the same problem but wiht other things aswell such as when you view a persons profile all the writing is invisible unless you highlite it
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by mustang123
    i have had the same problem but wiht other things aswell such as when you view a persons profile all the writing is invisible unless you highlite it

maybe change the color settings on the desktop will help
    i know my colors looked weird at first, but then i changed the settings to 32bit (true color)
    UCP's No. 1 source for Enzo pic's

this heppen me yesterday so i ask to the administrators if theres any problem with ucp forum ?

I think it's probably something to do with your settings for fonts, resolution, etc. It all appears fine for me though....

Quote Originally Posted by stratos
    this heppen me yesterday so i ask to the administrators if theres any problem with ucp forum ?
    This happened to me also... But then I just went out of the thread and back in and everything was fine...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information