Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Step 1: Find Miata.

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    we have the same problem in Holland....
    So then you agree that the size of the country doesn't matter?

Quote Originally Posted by Slicks
    No dummy, in Europe obviously you MUST push every car to their peak limit in every corner, and treat the throttle like an on/off switch, and slam on the brakes every time you want to stop. We Americans are just too dumb to understand that
    Hey, don't include me in this. I'm American, and I'm smart enough to understand exactly what they mean.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canuck
    So then you agree that the size of the country doesn't matter?
    no, what matters is the size of the population versus the number of fatalties. We have about 16 mln people and the USA just under 300 mln. Yet we manage to have just under 800 fatalities and the USA over 44000.
    Apart from Bangladesh, Holland is the most densely populated country in the world....
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by bruxell
    Hey, don't include me in this. I'm American, and I'm smart enough to understand exactly what they mean.
    ouch, the wrath of Slicks will be upon you
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    ouch, the wrath of Slicks will be upon you
    Bring it...

Bring it...
    so you are not afraid to be given this absolute label of nitwitness: "Eurofanboy"

mmmm..... i smell another banning
    people like u dont need to be on this go to supid land where your mind is ass - toyota4ever

ricers suck...pasta rockets for life - sicilian973-2

Quote Originally Posted by acemotorsport
    mmmm..... i smell another banning
    banning Slicks? Never... We would loose our greatest comedian

no not him that bruxell guy
    people like u dont need to be on this go to supid land where your mind is ass - toyota4ever

ricers suck...pasta rockets for life - sicilian973-2

Quote Originally Posted by acemotorsport
    no not him that bruxell guy
    certainly not.....

Actually, i like people like Slicks, storng hold on his opinions, very keen replies, never back off.... without people like him, it'll be a world of zombies, boring forums, boy bands...
    www.secondaryperspective.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ingolstadt
    Actually, i like people like Slicks, storng hold on his opinions, very keen replies, never back off.... without people like him, it'll be a world of zombies, boring forums, boy bands...
    true..

Quote Originally Posted by Ingolstadt
    Yeah, because there have been arguments that have lasted for decades, sometimes even centuries, and they've certainly done the progress of mankind a whole load of good...

Compared to what?
    The the stock miata.
    The car will not handle better for having a giant V8 out front, neither will an RX7.
    So loosing weight and gaining a better weight distrabtion(rx7) will make the handling worse?
    You might as well join the rest of them in the dark closet...
    Let talk about this "giant V8".
    To put things in perspective, the LSx is smaller than both the Rover V8, and the Toyota 1UZ V8. And the pics in the bottom of the post show the LS1 next to a Miata I4, porsche I4, and the last one is next to a Rotary.
    Displacement doesnt show size, end of story.
    Also have a skim through these sites:
    http://www.ponycars.net/rx7.htm
    http://www.nash8503.com/First_Nash_E36.html
    http://www.toy-jet.ls1fun.com/
    I don't care what upgrades accompany the swap, they would benefit a stock Miata more.
    Boohoo, all miatas should be the same.
    And no, a Vette does not corner like a Miata; they're really not very good. The C6 is better than those that came before and the Z06 is really quite capable, but they're not as good as a 2000lb car made by people who've discovered coil-springs.
    The C5 Z06 could handle better than the C6 Z51, so your statement is untrue.
    Ah yes, the always ignorant anti-leafspring debate, we can probably thank top gear for this one, acting like its a bad thing.
    So many people in here obsessing over weight, especially unsprung weight, ironic, that the composite leafs used on the vette are lighter than coils. Not only that but they will last longer too. Since day 1 the Corvette has always been tested with coils, and they always end up with the 2 transverse leafs.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yet your not smart enough to understand sarcasm...

Thread Information