Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Have u seen lambo doors on a pickup !

Quote Originally Posted by Biggie
    ya all the white people that think there cool and hip do this to there escalades, Rams, civics (ricers POS) and even minivans
    Lordy, now I am embaressed to be from Vancouver....
    UCP's BSG Nerd and a resident Freerider.
    flickr page:http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaru72/

Quote Originally Posted by rev440
    Mod as in throw some rims and a can on them yes. There easy to work on but even a turbo civic sounds like shit. Im not a hugh fan of cars from Japan but you cant help but respect the 2JZ Supras, NSX, and of course the RX7 with the good old LS1 in it.
    Those all cost a lot more than a Civic with a B16/18/20 swap. And it's not just rims and exhaust; there’re a lot of parts that can make an EK or EG Civic go, stop, and handle with the best front drivers out there.

And that’s a terrible thing to do to an RX-7.

Quote Originally Posted by bruxell
    Those all cost a lot more than a Civic with a B16/18/20 swap. And it's not just rims and exhaust; there’re a lot of parts that can make an EK or EG Civic go, stop, and handle with the best front drivers out there.

And that’s a terrible thing to do to an RX-7.
    I take it youve never seen the LSx powered RX7 that runs 8's in the 1/4. Theres many FD's that have a LS1 that only weighs a couple more lbs then the rotary and its got much more mod capability. Funny you say the best front drivers how bout rears? I hate to brake it to you but not all tracks have turns. Also what about the K20?
    UCP biggest mustang lover

Does US had other engines other than LSx ? It's started to irritate abit.... Skylines? drop a LSX, its just a lil bit heavier.... Miata? LSX.... RX-7? LSX...

Tug it into a Smart for two ...... anyone? please?
    www.secondaryperspective.blogspot.com

the RX-7's soul rest within the rotary powerplant, without it, the RX-7 would just any other sports car but the rotary makes it unique. Taking that away is a crime.

I like NSUs because of their wankel powerplant too

I take it youve never seen the LSx powered RX7 that runs 8's in the 1/4. Theres many FD's that have a LS1 that only weighs a couple more lbs then the rotary and its got much more mod capability. Funny you say the best front drivers how bout rears? I hate to brake it to you but not all tracks have turns. Also what about the K20?
    The K20 is a harder swap to an older (and thus cheaper) Civic because the motor is turned around. I don't know, maybe there are kits these days. It’s been a while since I owned a Honda.

For the Record, I own a Nissan 240, and am totally aware of the advantages of rear drive. I'm also aware that, on the road, they're often less important than those of suspension set-up and steering.

I also know about the unfortunate recurrence of the FD3S-LS1 swap, and though the LS weighs less than most people think, it is a very long, tall motor compared with the 13Btt. That alone will mess up the weight distribution and the center of gravity. It's like that LSx Miata that was on here the other day; if it still handles at all it's due to the competence of the basic chassis or the chassis upgrades made by the people performing the swap.

I admit, I don’t really care about tracks without curves, or tracks in general. I like my cars to handle on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by 092326001
    the RX-7's soul rest within the rotary powerplant, without it, the RX-7 would just any other sports car but the rotary makes it unique. Taking that away is a crime.

I like NSUs because of their wankel powerplant too
    You know...I was just about to say the exact same thing What's the point of owning an RX-7/8 with a Chevy engine??? Damn some people are screwed, including those who like gay scissor doors that go all the way up instead of the conventional halfway like the Murc.

This poor Land Cruiser is proof that stupidity isn't limited to any one group. Posers have infected the whole stinking planet...
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

Mod as in throw some rims and a can on them yes. There easy to work on but even a turbo civic sounds like shit. Im not a hugh fan of cars from Japan but you cant help but respect the 2JZ Supras, NSX, and of course the RX7 with the good old LS1 in it.
    You gotta respect the Skyline too. And that's a terrible crime against an RX-7.
    Lead Driver For The UCP.com Draggin' & Driftin' Racing Team.

If only there was one.

Quote Originally Posted by TVR IS KING
    Jeez. Built up anger?
    I thought I did a great job at hiding it

very nice

Quote Originally Posted by 092326001
    I think that just shows a lack of charisma if removing the bit nobody can see makes it a pointless car.
    PPC - Put a V8 in it!

You'll see it when you peek under the hood of an RX-7. People in their right minds would cry if they saw an LS2 inside the engine bay of an RX-7. Ricers like LS2's in rotary cars. Don't defile them.
    Lead Driver For The UCP.com Draggin' & Driftin' Racing Team.

If only there was one.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggie
    ya all the white people that think there cool and hip do this to there escalades, Rams, civics (ricers POS) and even minivans
    The Ying Yang twins aren't going to be happy you called them white.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

Im a fan of LSD doors if its on a vehical that looks good with them, sports cars, nice coupes, luxuary sedans...some trucks...not many but some look ok.

Thread Information