Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: U.S. killing more civilians

Lol @ what this thread's become. America sucks at life.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by nota
    Coincidentally, wherever there is 'war on terror' there's also oil ..
    afghanistan is a "dry well" (but it is potential route for transporting oil and gas from Central Asia)
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    Lol @ what this thread's become. America sucks at life.
    Well at best 32% of them suck - the latest "new low" for GWB rating by Americans
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Quote Originally Posted by speednine
    ..... And you know what? <b>I''m glad we are going to get oil from iraq now. That means my country can keep running and moving along like it should. So say what you want but that oil is your life line just as much as it is mine. </b> If you don't like how the ocuntry operates vote or leave!!
    So many people still don't know that most - (I don't know the percentage offhand) - oil imported into the U.S. comes from Alberta, Canada .... maybe I should build a bombshelter. .... and the second biggest importer is Mexico, Third is Saudi Arabia.
    Last edited by NoOne; 01-14-2007 at 03:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NoOne
    So many people still don't know that most - (I don't know the percentage offhand) - oil imported into the U.S. comes from Alberta, Canada .... maybe I should build a bombshelter.
    neither did I but here is a link that proves it. On the other hand Canadian imports from abroad have to compensate for the absence of oil in the Eastern parts of the country....

http://mwhodges.home.att.net/energy/energy-a.htm

(and scroll down a bit)
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    Well at best 32% of them suck - the latest "new low" for GWB rating by Americans
    To all those who voted for him - You sirs, and Madams, are the greatest comedians of all.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Yes you do go around shooting people. Survival is the fact of life and to succeed you have to be alive and not dead. If i had to kill a kid to save my life or my family i would do it in a second. Why? Because I'd rather live then get blown up. Which is why i like all of you self righteous pacifists who think war is the last straw. It always is for you people. So thanks you can be fodder while i am trying to survive. If you want to give your life for someone else buy your ass a damn plane ticket, fly over to somalia and stand there while you get shot and bombed. One less fuctard i have to read a post by who figured out how to use the damn internet.

And you know what? I''m glad we are going to get oil from iraq now. That means my country can keep running and moving along like it should. So say what you want but that oil is your life line just as much as it is mine. If you don't like how the ocuntry operates vote or leave!!
    this is why i hate america, it is the most selfish country in the world. under those conditions even the nazis were more better

by the way i am no pacifist, i just america should stay the **** away from africa.
    Once fanboyism infects you it impares all your judgement.
    It's like being drunk, you lack common sense and everyone laughs at you.

Quote Originally Posted by DieFrage
    anyone else think the world will last another 2 years of this? You can't speak for the troops over there and say they all shoot civilains all willy-nilly like. To cite an example from Veitnam, the Veitcong used to send children, no more than 8 years old with live grenades in their pockets, to visit troops in non-communist villages and the children would blow themselves up. The troops couldn't tell who was friend or foe because the guerillas fought "unconventionally" (to put it a nice way). The same thing is happening in Iraq, I haven't heard much about Somalia yet but I do know the Ethiopian president supports the U.S. actions. US troops in Iraq have to worry about every vehicle or individual that comes to a road block because they have had people drive in at full speed and explode. As horrible as it sounds you have to be suspicious of everyone because you don't know what they're capable of. I don't support Bush and I haven't supported this war since they both started but I have to back our troops, they're caught now just like the Iraqi's training to be policmen.
    if i were to make a simple point, it was an air raid in low flying, proppeler driven aeroplane, shooting on half naked people. and of all that killing, only one major kill(intended kill) was accomplished, the was no fight, no bullet fire returned only a plane coming in commiting genocide and flying out

the ethiopian president supports the U.S. beacuse he is being supplied with arms, i say mother*&^%ers get out of somalia, they can do whatever they want in iraq but they should leave somalia alone
    Last edited by kigango123; 01-14-2007 at 09:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kigango123
    this is why i hate america
    then leave... simple enough
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    To all those who voted for him - You sirs, and Madams, are the greatest comedians of all.
    And to those I quote Havelock Ellis ....
    "The place where optimism flourishes most is the lunatic asylum”
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

this is why i hate america, it is the most selfish country in the world.
    So why do you live here? That's incredibly stupid. If you don't want to be here, we probably don't want you here.

under those conditions even the nazis were more better
    What exactly is more better?
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

this is why i hate america, it is the most selfish country in the world. under those conditions even the nazis were more better

by the way i am no pacifist, i just america should stay the **** away from africa.
    You think the Nazis are any good? You need my brain teaser stick on your cranium.
    You live in the U.S? OMFG

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    So why do you live here? That's incredibly stupid. If you don't want to be here, we probably don't want you here.

This reminds me of an old CS saying.

GTFO N00b!
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by cmcpokey
    then leave... simple enough
    i work here, buddy
    Last edited by NoOne; 01-14-2007 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    What exactly is more better?
    Well, in the eyes of the media, which is controlled by the US, nothing. In fact, the Germans are and always will be far, far worse in their eyes. And because of the media's strong influence, probably in most other peoples' opinion as well. No matter how much US government screws other places in the world, the spotlight will continue to be on Germany for what their government did almost 70 years ago. It almost seems as though the subject of the nazis is used to redirect peoples' attention away from brutal current events sometimes.

Thread Information