Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gallardo Test Runs 170 Mph

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie
    Haha that is so typical indeed If I had to leave, i'd prefer Italy too. However Germany isnt too bad either. Atleast it is much better then this ****ing country
    hmmm yea, Germany does have a few really beautiful places that would make it worth it to visit for a while; but if I could recommend a place and country to live, it would be British Columbia, Canada. Amazing untouched land for miles and miles where you can explore, hunt, and fish. I would never live in Europe again. Some people prefer crowds and cities though, so to each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by RobPorsche
    hmmm yea, Germany does have a few really beautiful places that would make it worth it to visit for a while; but if I could recommend a place and country to live, it would be British Columbia, Canada. Amazing untouched land for miles and miles where you can explore, hunt, and fish. I would never live in Europe again. Some people prefer crowds and cities though, so to each their own.
    I haven't been in Canada, but I assure you that the Toscana leaves nothing to be desired. And you're never more than a couple of hours from the greatest car manufacturers in the world...
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

After reading this thread, I have a renewned interest in moving to Italy, and a renewed dissapointment about living where I do.
    Go n-ithe an cat thu, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat

When you go Home, Tell them for us and say 'For your tommorrow, We Gave Our Today.'

I was born in Bonn, Germany. I grew up with autobahn shenanigans. The year I was born my father crashed his Mercedes 190E going 150mph on the autobahn, he almost died, internal bleeding, real mess. But yea the autobahn is something else in terms of speed. It isn't rare to see cars commonly pushing the 175+mph boundary. In fact many of the journalists who got to take the Ruf Rt12 on the autobahn were pushing anything from 202-210mph. A very white-knuckle experience I can imagine... :-)

Thread Information