Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL Playoff Picks!

South Surrey, B.C, Canada. A place where you will see Cookie Monster eating cheese. If you're lucky, that is.

NFL Playoff Picks!

It's playoff time in the NFL, and I've been wondering, who do you guys think will win, thinking long and short term. Just post who think will win in the current week (all games) and who will win overall.
    UCP's OFFICIAL biggest Detroit Pistons fan
    UCP's OFFICIAL biggest Atlanta Falcons fan

umm, this week is about over..

but saints will come marchin' in to the super bowl!
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

South Surrey, B.C, Canada. A place where you will see Cookie Monster eating cheese. If you're lucky, that is.
    Heh... This week the Chargers are going to run all over the Pats.

Gooooooooo yankees!

I want to see Saints vs. Colts at the Super Bowl. I am a fan of the Colts, I know they are weak against running games, and I know they are probably screwed if the Chargers win against the Pats. Tomlinson is way too good. But anyway, I support my colors, because the Colts proved they can be effective against running games, I'm thinking about Larry Johnson now. And the Saints will get rid of the Bears.
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

im also hoping for a saints colts game.. i like both teams so i woudl be happy whoever won.

Da Bears, all the way, except I am not sure they can get past the Saints, they have too much offensive power compared to the Bears' ever weakening defense. However, Grossman is playing better so maybe they can pull it off. My ultimate would be a Colts-Bears Super Bowl but I am not sure that will happen. Realistically, a Chargers-Saints Super Bowl is most likely.

well, chargers just screwed the pooch, so hopefully the colts can effectively dispatch the pats. god i hate the pats. being in new england right now is infuriating.

Quote Originally Posted by fisetdavid26
    I want to see Saints vs. Colts at the Super Bowl. I am a fan of the Colts, I know they are weak against running games, and I know they are probably screwed if the Chargers win against the Pats. Tomlinson is way too good. But anyway, I support my colors, because the Colts proved they can be effective against running games, I'm thinking about Larry Johnson now. And the Saints will get rid of the Bears.
    God, I hate the motherf*cking Colts, but I am just bitter. I can't believe they beat the Ravens.
    Go n-ithe an cat thu, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat

When you go Home, Tell them for us and say 'For your tommorrow, We Gave Our Today.'

I spoke too early!!! I hate New England!!!

I've been rooting for Atlanta since '01... I used to live there. But when I heard they were knocked out... AGAIN, I thought well, my playoff pick this year would be LT and the Chargers. But now, Go Colts!
    Last edited by Drift Illusion; 01-14-2007 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drift Illusion
    I spoke too early!!! I hate New England!!!

I've been rooting for Atlanta since '01... I used to live there. But when I heard they were knocked out... AGAIN, I thought well, my playoff pick this year would be LT and the Chargers. But now, Go Colts!
    I admit I would have liked to see the Chargers beating the Pats. But as I said I'm a Colts fan, and seeing them playing at San Diego and having to deal with LT knowing their weakness against running games sounded too dangerous to me, so I wanted the Pats to win the game only to see them on Colts turf. These two also have things to settle down. I remember the Pats eliminating the Colts in 2003 and 2004 both times in Foxboro. Time for a vengeance.
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

SO TRUE! Colts better send Brady and his f***ers to hell!

i got bears beating the saints in the nfc championship and patriots(who i just won 50 bucks off of) vs colts is the hardest decision of the season.The Patriots are back
    Ferrari will be WCC. Whoever wins the WDC will be from the Scuderia.........Yet who?

Quote Originally Posted by fisetdavid26
    the best RB in the league was Priest Holmes..Tiki lost all my respect after smiling with 2:38 left with his season and career about to be over..Tomlinson is awesome but his offensive coordinator actually lets him go for it near the goal line.if they let tiki do it all those times he maybe could have had more tds
    Ferrari will be WCC. Whoever wins the WDC will be from the Scuderia.........Yet who?

Saints over the Colts by 4 or more, you heard it here first.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Thread Information