Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Toyota Camery

South Surrey, B.C, Canada. A place where you will see Cookie Monster eating cheese. If you're lucky, that is.
    So all this sprouts from the chop of a Camry. Or was it because of the fact that it was spelt wrong?
    UCP's OFFICIAL biggest Detroit Pistons fan
    UCP's OFFICIAL biggest Atlanta Falcons fan

^^^^probably...lol.
    But then maybe I did it intentionally ...maybe???.

SPH - "we provided facts that shot down any argument you presented. you presented personal opinions and lies. thats being owned. i dont feel the need to argue any more, because anyone who just read this thread can come to their own conclusion."

While I agree that people Should draw their own concludsions, I did present ALOT more than just my personal Opinion....Factual reports & articles that supported my POV. In the final result it is a matter of personal peference, I prefer a company that works under American traditions and competes to win despite obvious disadvantages, the FACT the GM REMAINS #1 in spite of this says it ALL....
    ...& that is being OWNED big time.

GM OWNS #1.
    I rest my case.
    Last edited by MRDETROITMETAL; 01-21-2007 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MRDETROITMETAL
    GM has won the war. Now they can afford to start the battles. LOL> that is the premise from "the Art of War", a uh, japanese theroretical work published centuries ago.

Guess NOBODY in Toyota read that book huh ?
    Another subject you know nothing about I see. Sun Tzu was Chinese. I'm sure you haven't read that book, as your knowledge about it is even more inaccurate than your knowledge of the automobile industry.
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

Quote Originally Posted by Mr DM
    I mean who here would NOT want a Corvette or Camaro ?
    That would be me for 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr DM
    ....the bottom line is that the PERCEPTION is the major hurdle that GM has to overcome in the USA market and they ARE doing that, they still make & sell more procuct worldwide than Toyota and thats all that really matters because it is Market Dominance.
    Market dominance may be achievable by massive discounts and loss making.

This is a very short term action, as there is only so long till the banks get fed up and place the company in receivership.

As another point "The Art of War" is not theoretical, Sun Tzu was possibly the greatest general of the time and this was how he worked.
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

Quote Originally Posted by Pando
    Another subject you know nothing about I see. Sun Tzu was Chinese. I'm sure you haven't read that book, as your knowledge about it is even more inaccurate than your knowledge of the automobile industry.
    I read three quarters of that book...then thought why the hell am I reading this?

Dude GM is FAR from going under and Toyolet SUCKS outright as a company and with its products IMO.

GM IS RIGHT NOW & for the majority of Automotive History the #1 auto maker in the World. Dont expect that to change.

This is FACT.

Now Thats being OWNED. Toyota is #2...the First LOSER. Thats FACT.
    This guy is like Ferrari prinze except for GM cars.

Please, MRDETROITMETAL, GM is going to hell. They had the chance to save their ass with the Solstice but failed, and all their hopes are resting on the Camaro, which they will promptly screw up by building 10,000 for 20,000 customers.
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canuck
    I read three quarters of that book...then thought why the hell am I reading this?
    I found it a good read, and a must have in the bookshelf. It's packed with excellent quotes. I don't assume everyone to be interested in it, but it's always good to know some good old military strategy. It has been said that it can easily be applied to various non war situations as well, which I was skeptic about at first but found it to be true.
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31695
    - Are YOU listed? -

[B
    GM OWNS #1. [/B]
    I rest my case.
    get f*ck gm (usa) cars all suck exept for the suvs and trucks
    people like u dont need to be on this go to supid land where your mind is ass - toyota4ever

ricers suck...pasta rockets for life - sicilian973-2

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering
    This guy is like Ferrari prinze except for GM cars.

Please, MRDETROITMETAL, GM is going to hell. They had the chance to save their ass with the Solstice but failed, and all their hopes are resting on the Camaro, which they will promptly screw up by building 10,000 for 20,000 customers.
    No...they will build a million for 250000 customers flooding the market and the first few suckers....errrm....PEOPLE that buy one will pay twice the sticker and be stuck with a worthless hunk.THE MUSCLE CAR ERA IS D-E-A-D it is done.No more C.O.P.O.,Yenko,no REAL shelby cars....and even Ford GTs and Z06 vettes are not as popular as they used to be.YES they sold a V.I.N. 0000001 Shelby GT 500 at BARRETT JACKSON...so what.Rich people arent always the most careful with their money are they?5 million for that supersnake?Why...so it can sit in a museum/garage and collect dust.I personally would LOVE a 1970 Chevelle SS LS6...NOT restored just a nice driver.BUT if chevrolet built a new version Chevelle with the Z06 drivetrain I wouldnt touch it with a ten foot pole.100,000 mile warranties dont make a good car....knocking thousands off the sticker price doesnt make a good car,It would be an overproduced,overpriced brick.Just like the new GTO.the Interior of a Z06 Corvette looks cheap...Mrdetroitmental look in your holy car magazines about that fact.Is it fast YES is it special...maybe...will a daily driven Z06 ever be held in high regards with collectors and enthusiast like a 1968/69 Camaro?NO.The HHR was a flop so was the GTO and the Solstice...the Camaro will be too.People will buy the hell out of them yes then before the final payment is in the mail it will become all too true to the people that bought them....it will be a rattle trap with no resale value no importance to real car guys and by then when all the G.M. dealerships are closed collecting dust...they will have to drive to thier closest TOYOTA dealership to trade it in on a real car.Lookat the "new" Mustang...lol..you couldnt find a GT when they first came out now...the dealerships cant move them...hilarious and just like I said all the people who had to have one first...well they got ripped a new one.True that Honda and Toyota dont take risks like the American companies..they dont have to.

Can you split it into paragraphs? It's a bit hard to read, BIGWORM_25
    I'm dropping out to create a company that starts with motorcycles, then cars, and forty years later signs a legendary Brazilian driver who has a public and expensive feud with his French teammate.

I did present ALOT more than just my personal Opinion....Factual reports & articles that supported my POV.
    I did not have sexual relations with that women.

You posted nothing! Are you joking? You posted nothing but sprawline rants of claims, but no evidence whatsoever!
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

Lol...

Quote Originally Posted by kingofthering
    Can you split it into paragraphs? It's a bit hard to read, BIGWORM_25
    Are you referring to my lack of proper structure?Its easy to read it.Im just not that concerned with proper grammar and paragraph structure.

LOL....you guys are brainwashed.

today 2 Corvettes (one a IRL pace car the other a Safety car from LeMans sold at B-J for 40,000 each and they were basic stock corvettes of recent date, thats the same price the were made for and sold at delaers 5 years ago when threy were new)...& well lets not even mention that ALL of the top selling automobiles at B-J were from DETROIT !!!!

The Solstice has OUTSOLD the MX-5 and repalced it as the #1 sports car of choice, the GM Trucks are selling as fast as GM can make them and Hummer is the fastest growing brand EVER in the history of aurtomobiles !!!

Caddy, Sabb, Chevrolet & Hummer all have reached New record sales worldwide...go back and READ the threads I posted here providing exact evidence of this.

your entitled to IGNORE the facts I provided and sluff them off as BS if ya want to, but GM is STILL #1, and YOU cannot change THAT.

OWNAGE.

hey look ...you all may not like American Football either and prefer "Soccer" but you dont see me berating you for supporting your domestic brand of anything, just that I see it from my POV, and that is;
    GM is the worlds largest and best automobile company....and the beat goes on :

http://www.leftlanenews.com/2007/01/...ected-fanfare/
    Last edited by MRDETROITMETAL; 01-21-2007 at 10:30 PM.

Ye gads...that has to be the most biased site I have ever seen !!!...loads of crap, old data and out of touch with real recent developments in both GM & Ford not to mention Chrysler crap they even take potshots at BMW !!!...ya cant really buy into that ???

"the reliable two"...gimme a break, any site that lists data that way is suspect from the getgo.

Thread Information