Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Toyota Camery

What the hell? why have you posted the same reply like 7 times?

..someone ban this ignorant, arrogant individual before he looks like more the fool than what he is now.

How do you define best?

Is GM the best automobile manufacturer and business because it is in Debt, has low reliability in its cars and losing market share? Thats quite an extreme definition for "best".
    House said the perfect woman was a man...now im all confused!!

What is a mile long and hasn't had sex?
    - The line for the PS3

oh shit...my computer was hanging up, so for some reason it posted all that, I only meant for ONE !!!

Sorry bout that, dunno what happend there really.

...as for you comment, look Ive said what I have to say here...it is really what is BEST for GM at this point, and I think they ARE on the right track to sustain "The Real GM", as the continuing leader of World Automobile maunfacturing and design. I dont see that all the Hoopla is anything that GM cannot overcome in short order. they are alot more resourceful and powerful than your giving them credit for, this I understand as I grew up in Detroit and know the People behind GM. They are not quitters, and they are very tough minded individuals capable of pulling GM back to where it has earned the right to be;

@ #1. NOTHING says otherwise that I have seen.

I grew up in Detroit and know the People behind GM.

That explains it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr DM
    I think they ARE on the right track to sustain "The Real GM", as the continuing leader of World Automobile maunfacturing and design.
    You can keep thinking that all you like, but they lead on neither design, nor manufacturing.

Design is is lead by companies like Ferrari (Fiat), Aston Martin (Ford) Pagani, and Koenigsegg.

Manufacturing is lead by companies like Toyota - total units moved here doesn't matter, profits do, that is how manufacturing companies are measured.
    Chief of Secret Police and CFO - Brotherhood of Jelly
    No Mr. Craig, I expect you to die! On the inside. Of heartbreak. You emo bitch

GM's going to shit. Kerkorian pulled out his massive share in the stock, something like 21% of GM, they release boring and unworthy sedans that fail to sell, and they spent a massive amount of time and money in the GMT900 truck platform, instead of using the research and development into making a bread and butter car.

Oh well, I was never a fan of GM really, except for my Bonneville of course.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by Cyco

Manufacturing is lead by companies like Toyota - total units moved here doesn't matter, profits do, that is how manufacturing companies are measured.
    Not to mention their flexible manufacturing strategies. IIRC, most of their plants are able to be specced to produce any model in their range.

Quote Originally Posted by MRDETROITMETAL
    LOL....you guys are brainwashed.

today 2 Corvettes (one a IRL pace car the other a Safety car from LeMans sold at B-J for 40,000 each and they were basic stock corvettes of recent date, thats the same price the were made for and sold at delaers 5 years ago when threy were new)...& well lets not even mention that ALL of the top selling automobiles at B-J were from DETROIT !!!!
    Super. GM built a car worth $40k.

The Solstice has OUTSOLD the MX-5 and repalced it as the #1 sports car of choice, the GM Trucks are selling as fast as GM can make them and Hummer is the fastest growing brand EVER in the history of aurtomobiles !!!
    It only exceeded MX-5 sales for one month. As well, the MX-5 has sold tens of thousands more for the past 16 years than GM could ever dream of. And that doesn't change the fact that the Miata is a far superior car.

Caddy, Sabb, Chevrolet & Hummer all have reached New record sales worldwide...go back and READ the threads I posted here providing exact evidence of this.
    Maybe if you GAVE us some evidence you'd be able to show it.

your entitled to IGNORE the facts I provided and sluff them off as BS if ya want to, but GM is STILL #1, and YOU cannot change THAT.
    Nobody is entitled to ignore facts, which is exactly that which you have done over the ocurse of your stay on this website.

OWNAGE.
    1337!!111OMG r0x0R1!!!

First of all, you can't call ownage. Ownage just happens. It doesn't work when you exclaim 'ownage,' particularily when something like your posts conveniently blow up in your face.

hey look ...you all may not like American Football either and prefer "Soccer" but you dont see me berating you for supporting your domestic brand of anything, just that I see it from my POV, and that is;
    GM is the worlds largest and best automobile company....and the beat goes on :
    GM is the world's largest automobile company...but China is the biggest country in the world. Does that necessarily translate into responsibility, quality and satisfaction?

Finally, some 'evidence,' even though it's not a particularily great source. Lamentably, the attached article has no relevance to your posts, it just reflects some excitement surrounding a GM concept car.
    TOYNBEE IDEA IN KUBRICK 2001 RESURRECT DEAD ON PLANET JUPITER

hey..all i know is that ya all shoulda bought GM stock a year ago instead of that new Camry....cuz if you had you could buy a house with the profits !!!!...like about 12 bucks a share !!!..from 20 to 32...so measure that, cuz it appears to me that seems to be profitable operation with great protential dividends.
    Last edited by MRDETROITMETAL; 01-22-2007 at 04:53 PM.

Erm, I thought GM shares nosedived almost $20 a share last year...

hes quite idiotic eh? can't believe hes still ranting, what a nOoB
    Ucp's #1 Toyota Supra fanatic......still.

2006 Scion tC..
    Forced Induction - Props to Dezod Motorsports & PTuning

Quote Originally Posted by BIGWORM_25
    No...they will build a million for 250000 customers flooding the market and the first few suckers....errrm....PEOPLE that buy one will pay twice the sticker and be stuck with a worthless hunk.THE MUSCLE CAR ERA IS D-E-A-D it is done.No more C.O.P.O.,Yenko,no REAL shelby cars....and even Ford GTs and Z06 vettes are not as popular as they used to be.YES they sold a V.I.N. 0000001 Shelby GT 500 at BARRETT JACKSON...so what.Rich people arent always the most careful with their money are they?5 million for that supersnake?Why...so it can sit in a museum/garage and collect dust.I personally would LOVE a 1970 Chevelle SS LS6...NOT restored just a nice driver.BUT if chevrolet built a new version Chevelle with the Z06 drivetrain I wouldnt touch it with a ten foot pole.100,000 mile warranties dont make a good car....knocking thousands off the sticker price doesnt make a good car,It would be an overproduced,overpriced brick.Just like the new GTO.the Interior of a Z06 Corvette looks cheap...Mrdetroitmental look in your holy car magazines about that fact.Is it fast YES is it special...maybe...will a daily driven Z06 ever be held in high regards with collectors and enthusiast like a 1968/69 Camaro?NO.The HHR was a flop so was the GTO and the Solstice...the Camaro will be too.People will buy the hell out of them yes then before the final payment is in the mail it will become all too true to the people that bought them....it will be a rattle trap with no resale value no importance to real car guys and by then when all the G.M. dealerships are closed collecting dust...they will have to drive to thier closest TOYOTA dealership to trade it in on a real car.Lookat the "new" Mustang...lol..you couldnt find a GT when they first came out now...the dealerships cant move them...hilarious and just like I said all the people who had to have one first...well they got ripped a new one.True that Honda and Toyota dont take risks like the American companies..they dont have to.
    if the muscle car era is done, why is gm still trying to bring it back?

EDIT: i dont understand where you are going with that honestly
    Last edited by SupraMan22; 01-22-2007 at 05:12 PM.

2006 Scion tC..

Because Ford did it quite nicely with the Mustang.

Quote Originally Posted by SupraMan22
    if the muscle car era is done, why is gm still trying to bring it back?
    because there dickheads
    people like u dont need to be on this go to supid land where your mind is ass - toyota4ever

ricers suck...pasta rockets for life - sicilian973-2

That, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Esperante
    Because Ford did it quite nicely with the Mustang.
    GM will never be Ford. I meen first assembly line, if it wasnt for Ford, GM would be trying model glue thier cars together Wait now that i think of it they still might.

On a serious note, the new chevys look like the new F series. Maybe they are following in the tracks of ford.

2006 Scion tC..

Thread Information