Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Surf Shack"

"Surf Shack"

Just a little diddy for all you who think I may have lost the "touch"...or just got lazy...4 hrs work and ;

(the original was the beat up Plymouth Wagon BTW... )
    Attached Images Attached Images

here I blew it up to 1024 for ya...cuz I know you all like to check out the details, like the empty (almost) beer bottle & the Shark Bite surfboard (!) & so it held up too !!! hmmm, must be that Alais Software I use huh ?...and the fact that I redid every inch of this picture !!! Anyway...:
    Attached Images Attached Images

It is still a bit blurred.but you seem o be improving on that The paint job is pretty well executed,its almost as if it came from another donor picture. The decal on the surfboard is slightly off,but i wont do much better probably. From that board backwards it starts to look unrealistic though. All the little stuff added(surfboards,2nd car,beer boxes etcetera) dont do much good to the picture. The car and boxes are very unrealistic.

A solution to the upscaling problems you seem to have,might be to use only super-resolution pictures. I tend to take pictures of 3000x2000 pixels and upwards. You get to pay much much more attention to detail and resizing is not a problem.
    Last edited by drakkie; 01-17-2007 at 07:11 AM.

dude, this is a really amazing chop! i'm extremely impressed, great job, and i have no problem with the excess stuff like the boxes and surfboard, i think it actually adds to the atmosphere of the scene, and besides, they're not the point of the picture, the car is, and it's masterfully done. bravo.
    Reutlingen/ San Francisco

I think this is the best one you have done it looks awesome although that many cases of budweiser they probably won't be competent enough to drive it. Good work.

Looks good dude. It seems that when you spend some decent time on something you do very well.
    Self confessed boost junkie:)
    84' Nissan N12 EXA, E15ET turbo.....with upgraded turbo:)
    UCP's biggest Afro on a white man!!!

Stop looking at me! Look at me! Stop looking at me!
    Good job! One teeny thng is the black part looks a bit off, slightly to the left. Great use of theme though! Chop more like this.
    I dont if I'll make home tonight
    But I know I can swim
    under the Tahitian moon

THX....have a beer !

I dig it!

I wish you would give up with the "follies" though. Like the chicks you have in your chops - and in this case, the beer boxes. It makes your chops seem downmarket

For the most part, this chop looks quite realistic.
    uʍop ǝpısdn sı ƃuıʇıɹʍ ʎɯ

Jinx...THX, its just that "pop culture" thing I got goin on !...gotta have the babes and beer too !

By far your best work. Awesome job.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Thx Rock.

The background is chopped. Also that rear wagon part is copied from the original, but nothing else. They are just two different photos with different angles.
    Former rt13.
    To see more, visit [url]http://ps-garage.com/gallery/rt13[/url]
    Thank you.

No they are two different CARS the car in the BG is a FORD Woody the foreground was the Plymouth come Dodge with the angle on front center...a match made in heaven, well they are the same body style and the same POV....and 3 different backgrounds in total, well considering that I had to make up the 3rd one from scratch...thats the one that blends them together and includes the way beach, the front grasses ...the 2nd car was from an entirely different setting as was the red half of the front car...bout 30 layers in total to do this one.
    Last edited by MRDETROITMETAL; 01-20-2007 at 05:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MRDETROITMETAL
    well considering that I had to make up the 3rd one from scratch...
    But you haven't. Youve just taken the wagon part from original, brushed it a bit and pasted to red car.
    Former rt13.
    To see more, visit [url]http://ps-garage.com/gallery/rt13[/url]
    Thank you.

Thread Information