Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My mate on a trip

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    Because I defend the use of drugs doesn't make me an idiot. It means I have my own individual opinion.
    I have found that most people who hold their own, individual opinions are the ones who don't take drugs
    How can men use sex to get what they want?
    Sex is what they want. - Frasier

Quote Originally Posted by :Exige:
    He has a laugh at other people's expense.

Now go back to your little middle-class 'ghetto' you burberry-clad scally. You may think you're 'hardcore' but you're a little kiddie dickhead and the majority of the people will definitely agree not only here, but on any other forum apart from the Under 12s Burberry Sympathiser Group.

Crickey ... I know there's alotta younger people on this forum but atleast most don't act any more childish than the age they're given.

And in an end fitting for a start, read the lyrics to 'What a Waster' by The Libertines. It's quite fitting for you, scum.
    Arguing with people over the internet, give your head a wobble lad.

You one of these nobs that wears jeans and grows his hair long because he thinks its cool?

Simple fact is you'd happyily chat shit all day long over the internet, but in the real world your just a complete pussy. Get a life son. You wouldn't say shit to any of us in real life, so stop with the pathetic insults lad.

And to say your all against drugs, you all seem to know quite alot about the. Correction, you think you do.

Must be great dropping a pill behind your computer screen.
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

And to say your all against drugs, you all seem to know quite alot about the. Correction, you think you do.

Must be great dropping a pill behind your computer screen.
    I know both sides. In the end it was better not to do it. But at your age I couldnt care neither and it all seemed great fun. I know better now, now my health is F'ed up my short term memory suffered a lot and I basically got into a hell of a lot of problems with too many people.

You WILL find out one day. Believe me.

Until that day,have fun,I cant stop you anyway

but in the real world your just a complete pussy. Get a life son.
    so stop with the pathetic insults lad.
    Think mate THINK about what you said there and how it might come across
    Last edited by drakkie; 01-17-2007 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by drakkie
    Until that day,have fun,I cant stop you anyway
    You don't really want to. He's an idiot at best. If we all just leave the thread alone, he'll probably go away. Silly little boy.

Quote Originally Posted by IWantAnAudiRS6
    You don't really want to. He's an idiot at best. If we all just leave the thread alone, he'll probably go away. Silly little boy.
    Well I can atleast try to stop some. You dont want anyone to end up like I did... Sleeping outside in the winter is no fun,not even with drugs...

Well I can atleast try to stop some. You dont want anyone to end up like I did... Sleeping outside in the winter is no fun,not even with drugs...
    I've dabbled already. The closest I actually come to a drugs scene is growing my own gange, apart from that I've seen the side effects and keep well away.

I've dabbled already. The closest I actually come to a drugs scene is growing my own gange, apart from that I've seen the side effects and keep well away.
    And your giving me the once over.
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Good boy I've tried many, in all quantities you can imagine. In the beginning it was all fun. After a while though, i started using heavie stuff. I stole from my parents,neighbours and family members. I got out of control and my parents simply kicked me out. After sleeping outside for two nights, i decided to change my life. It took me a long while to get over it and a lot of effort. I learned my lesson.

And now i see twelve year olds arund town,taking weed and pills... It really pisses me off. I now try to do something about it. It took me two years to get the message through to the politics a bit. It finally seems they do something now.

After all,its not a recommender.

And your giving me the once over.
    Well, yeah, as it's apparent that neither you or any of your friends have ever taken drugs in your entire life. Sod off

Good boy I've tried many, in all quantities you can imagine. In the beginning it was all fun. After a while though, i started using heavie stuff. I stole from my parents,neighbours and family members. I got out of control and my parents simply kicked me out. After sleeping outside for two nights, i decided to change my life. It took me a long while to get over it and a lot of effort. I learned my lesson.

And now i see twelve year olds arund town,taking weed and pills... It really pisses me off. I now try to do something about it. It took me two years to get the message through to the politics a bit. It finally seems they do something now.

After all,its not a recommender.
    I only grow a maximum of 3 or 4 plants, Mum likes them because the leaves are pretty and it's not very potent stuff. Just helps me chill out sometimes.

Well done to you for changing your life- it's a difficult step. The most you can do is go to schools when they have assemblies/meetings about drugs and then tell your side of the story.

I have never, ever touched ecstasy and never will. The same goes for cocaine and heroin.

Well, yeah, as it's apparent that neither you or any of your friends have ever taken drugs in your entire life. Sod off

I only grow a maximum of 3 or 4 plants, Mum likes them because the leaves are pretty and it's not very potent stuff. Just helps me chill out sometimes.

Well done to you for changing your life- it's a difficult step. The most you can do is go to schools when they have assemblies/meetings about drugs and then tell your side of the story.

I have never, ever touched ecstasy and never will. The same goes for cocaine and heroin.
    El Oh El

El Oh El
    It's not big, not cool, and not really clever either. I do mine for a small amount of recreational activity- not because it 'bigs me up'. I don't need drugs to do that for me- and neither did The Dude.

A pity that you do. You're still a wank at the end of the day, nothing can change that. Your 'mate' needs to also get beaten up- anyone who treats their mother like that deserves a beating with a baseball bat until they're in a coma.

It's not big, not cool, and not really clever either. I do mine for a small amount of recreational activity- not because it 'bigs me up'. I don't need drugs to do that for me- and neither did The Dude.

A pity that you do. You're still a wank at the end of the day, nothing can change that. Your 'mate' needs to also get beaten up- anyone who treats their mother like that deserves a beating with a baseball bat until they're in a coma.
    If anyone want to pay for a plane ticket, I'll gladly do it.

What the hell kind of a little asshole disrespects his mother like that?

The E is reprehensible as well. Stick to booze and smokes if you a high. I don't smoke and I don't drink to get drunk-I happen to like the taste of a Guinness on a Sunday.

You do know how dangerous those drugs really are, right? You're killing yourself slowly; with a rick of killing yourself in the matter of an hour or so.

I hope you enjoy ruining you life and body, but, and I think I speak for all of us here when I say, keep the stupid things you and your friends do to yourself.
    Go n-ithe an cat thu, is go n-ithe an diabhal an cat

When you go Home, Tell them for us and say 'For your tommorrow, We Gave Our Today.'

Disrespecting his mother, your all talking as if you know the kid.

Thanks. I can imagine you use marihuana sometimes. Once in a while is not too bad. However as I noticed it can get out of hand quickly if you have not enough self-constrain or too much pressure by friends. It is almost natural in my town especially. Though small,it is the most drug-using town in the country. You just roll into it, i guess

Disrespecting his mother, your all talking as if you know the kid.
    My mother I would never treat like that.I have never hit a woman in my life and i never will. That should be the case for all of us. You DID come out of your mum you know, she did a lot of effort for many years. Real respect is not something you buy on the streets by playing tough. You earn it someway else.

And if that is normal for him to do, he should be shot and buried tomorrow :@
    Last edited by drakkie; 01-17-2007 at 03:05 PM.

Let me tell you a story.

Me and one of my best friend were at a house party last year. He took ecstasy. I didn't because the one and only thing I'm willing to take is alcohol. He had fun, everything was alright, then it happened. He died. He was 22 year old. He died right in front of me, right in front of his girlfriend, in the middle of the dancefloor, in the middle of about 40 persons. He was in perfect shape. He was studying to become a dentist. It's a shame he wasted his life for a f*cking pill. He also make 40 persons feel terribly depressed, plus his entire family. What if that happens to you or one of your friend? You don't really know what your cap of ecstasy contains. You never know what could happen.

And you know what, I'm about to be 17, and I don't take these things to have fun. A couple of beers to the trick. It's not because I'm young that I want to ruin my life. I did take marijuana from time to time 2 years ago, but I stopped because I realized what I was doing was wrong. Do whatever you want, but I strongly suggest you get a hold of yourself.
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

Thread Information