Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: My mate on a trip

Well, read and weep about that one, smartass.

Drugs are soooooooo cool. All the wicked kids want to be like you, don't they Rob?

Thank you fiset. I have a similar story. One of my best friends at my old school had a sister. She was gorgeous; I swear that most of us were only friends with him so we could be near her

Well, at a party she took an ecstasy pill, and died. And when her brother, my friend, got back to school, he was treated to a nice variety of comments from gimps like you- "Oi- how many letters are in the alphabet? Oh, 25, because Laura took the E!"

Ha. Ha. Ha.

NOT.

Do what you want with your life, you're young and ignorant and for the time being that can be your excuse, but in another few years that won't fly anymore. Some day you will have to look at yourself and take responsibility for all of your actions, even if you were high on E during them.

As for the mother video, I didn't really find it funny but I suppose its the kind of thing I might have done a few years back but my mom kind of expects that sort of thing and would just laugh, and if she gave me the reaction that his mom did I would have knocked it off. As a wannabe comedian, you have to know when its appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by IWantAnAudiRS6
    Well, at a party she took an ecstasy pill, and died. And when her brother, my friend, got back to school, he was treated to a nice variety of comments from gimps like you- "Oi- how many letters are in the alphabet? Oh, 25, because Laura took the E!"
    I'm still hoping this a joke. Even if I know it's not. How can people be so retarded? That's just stupid. Making fun of the death of someone is completely pointless and completely ridiculous. They deserve to get beaten. I recommend a baseball bat with a 6-inch nail through it.
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

Quote Originally Posted by fisetdavid26
    I'm still hoping this a joke. Even if I know it's not. How can people be so retarded? That's just stupid. Making fun of the death of someone is completely pointless and completely ridiculous. They deserve to get beaten. I recommend a baseball bat with a 6-inch nail through it.
    No, totally true

Kids can be very heartless. Surely at some point you've done something to someone that was uncalled for? I know that I've treated a girl like shit before, and reaped the consequences.

This is probably a different league, however. The singer in my band- his older brother hung himself when he was 13. And after the weekend, kids at school were coming up to him and saying things like, "Did your brother kill himself? Oh right. Tough luck." and "Hey! Who wants to play Hangman??"

There's a million and one ways to hurt someone, but I think that mocking a dead family member is the worst.

I agree with your justice methods.

We'd better watch out people otherwise him and his crew might come f**k us up, fool. Respect.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    Arguing with people over the internet, give your head a wobble lad.
    Hypocrite
    You one of these nobs that wears jeans and grows his hair long because he thinks its cool?
    Wears jeans?! I'm sorry ... I think you'll find the majority of people wear jeans. The only people who don't are the scum who wear tracksuit bottoms ... which just happens to be chavs like you.

Simple fact is you'd happyily chat shit all day long over the internet, but in the real world your just a complete pussy. Get a life son. You wouldn't say shit to any of us in real life, so stop with the pathetic insults lad.
    Hypocrite. The only difference is that I don't post videos of friends doing drugs to try and look cool to the people you've just spoken about.

And to say your all against drugs, you all seem to know quite alot about the. Correction, you think you do.
    I never said I was against drugs. I'm against chav scum like yourself.

Must be great dropping a pill behind your computer screen.
    Shouldn't you be in bed? You have school in the morning, pussy/wannabe gangster/scally.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen
    We'd better watch out people otherwise him and his crew might come f**k us up, fool. Respect.
    *click*

"Hello, and welcome to BT Answer 1571. The person you've called is not available at the moment, and would like you to leave a message. Caller ID is: 6'bore."

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    Arguing with people over the internet, give your head a wobble lad.

You one of these nobs that wears jeans and grows his hair long because he thinks its cool?

Simple fact is you'd happyily chat shit all day long over the internet, but in the real world your just a complete pussy. Get a life son. You wouldn't say shit to any of us in real life, so stop with the pathetic insults lad.
    hahaha what a dipsh!t... 6'bore i'm 17 also, and i drink and i've tried drugs before, but i'm not so stupid as to pursue them like my friends... good luck in life buddy
    Reutlingen/ San Francisco

I watched both videos. First one was dumb I guess, I didn't find it funny. Second video I thought was just retarded. It's not that he's 'treating his mom terribly' or anything, he just looks like he's having a pretend dance-seizure in an attempt to be funny, which I think comes off as the opposite.

When it comes to the whole drug thing, I've tried pot, did a very small portion of E once on New Years Eve (1/4 the recommended dose I think, didn't feel much of an effect), but I stuck to alcohol for the past years. Drugs are bad, the consequences suck, but I guess it's a good time if you're into it. But, once problems arise, people HAVE to understand what they got into, and must take blame for any and all of the consequences. Hopefully 6'bore learns his lesson, but I'm not going to be his mother here and tell him what he can and can not do.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Obtained, exclusive pictures from 6'bores latest party!

Courtesy of lawforkids.org - the kool way to learn about law - for kidz!
    Last edited by Spastik_Roach; 01-17-2007 at 05:40 PM.

reminds me of one of my dads friends who was into drugs when he was younger. I met him a few years back, and he couldn't even write his own name anymore. Yeah, thats not for me, thanks
    edit: he did have a kickass mini though. the carburettor protruded into the cabin and would backfire every now and then, igniting your elbow.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    Obtained, exclusive pictures from 6'bores latest party!

Courtesy of lawforkids.org - the kool way to learn about law - for kidz!
    You guys are all lucky. Drinking age is 21 in America. Boo.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    and yet ****ing is only 16.....still makes me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    Here in the province of Québec it's 18. Don't forget to abuse that fact when you're coming to Montréal on your Montréal/Toronto trip.
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    and yet ****ing is only 16.....still makes me laugh
    16yrs: sex time
    17 yrs: driving time
    18 yrs: guns and beer for everyone!
    although, like all kids, i've circumvented all of those back in the day
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Thread Information