Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mercedes-Benz C-Class (W204) 2007-2013

Why did it had to be bigger in every dimension?

Furthermore Mercedes-Benz needs to renew their range of 4-cylinder petrol engines.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Land of hockey, maple syrup, and hot white chicks
    I think the car is a huge step up..tomorrow my father and I are going to put money down on a 328i and after seeing these pics i wish we could wait longer, but the shape that his car is in now just won't allow us to wait for the release of the new C-class. I think this car looks fantastic and sure it has taken many ques from the S-class but for the other cars in it's class the syling is way above par..and i say this with a user name of BMWpower..and as a person who is 24 hours away from buying a new car, but 6-8 weeks from recieving it (has to get ordered and shipped)
    Be polite, Be professional, Be prepared to kill...

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer
    Why did it had to be bigger in every dimension?

Furthermore Mercedes-Benz needs to renew their range of 4-cylinder petrol engines.
    I dont think it gained any weight though (correct me if I'm wrong). I guess the exterior styling of the old one wasnt so bad. The interior is better than the old one but I cant say I like the cheap plastic covering that folds out in the navigation or info LCD.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhawk
    it is plain but it is a major improvement because i didnt like the bi spherical headlights. the interior is pathetic. it reminds me of a mazda, seriously look at the steering wheel, plastic controls & ugly round dials.
    Strange, I liked the bispherical headlights better. They were very... Mercedes.
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

Quote Originally Posted by NSXType-R
    It's not that it's ugly, it's that its boring.
    Thats Mercedes. BORING. I too feel disappointed with the interior. It's like they did'nt put any exciting ideas into it.

I like the conservative direction of the redesign, almost as if the last model (W203) was completely ignored for inspiration, instead the older (W202) was modernized. This is how the W202 redesign should have gone in the first place, IMO.
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

I'm fortunate enough to have seen this car in the metal already. It didn't really have an effect on me, it's just a scaled-down S-Class. If I was to wear someone else's glasses I probably wouldn't have noticed a difference at all.

The AMG bodykit however changes everything, especially if the car is in a bright color, white being the color of choice. The AMG bodied car really had some pulling power, even though by the badging there was nothing to differentiate it from it's run-of-the-mill brother.

Just curious, anyone know where the shots were taken? The place looks familiar...

Quote Originally Posted by MRR
    I dont think it gained any weight though (correct me if I'm wrong). I guess the exterior styling of the old one wasnt so bad. The interior is better than the old one but I cant say I like the cheap plastic covering that folds out in the navigation or info LCD.
    Well it very probably will gain some weight. Not only for the increase of size, but also for the increase in equipment.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Quote Originally Posted by Kooper
    Just curious, anyone know where the shots were taken? The place looks familiar...
    They remind me a lot of the area around Zell am See,Austria. Not sure though

Mercedes-Benz C-Class (2008) #9

Mercedes-Benz C-Class (2008) #9
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mercedes-Benz C-Class (2008) #10

Mercedes-Benz C-Class (2008) #10

Mercedes-Benz C-Class (2008) #11

Mercedes-Benz C-Class (2008) #11
    Last edited by bo9agr; 01-20-2007 at 03:47 PM.

Hum, i don't like, the interior yes, but outside it does nothing for me, exept the front, kind of a Mercedes SEC, althought the headlights show bmw all over. I rather have one of the current C models.
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

Quote Originally Posted by ruim20
    Hum, i don't like, the interior yes, but outside it does nothing for me, exept the front, kind of a Mercedes SEC, althought the headlights show bmw all over. I rather have one of the current C models.
    In fact, the headlight assembly looks like a Saturn Aura - Opel Vectra (indicator light on top, 2 projector style headlights per assembly). The profile has a similar character line as the BMW 3 series. The rear is very much reminiscent of the audi A4 of 2 generations ago...

Meh...nothing special to me

Thread Information