Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Legal Advice Needed...

Track down the "runner" and corner him into an alley and beat the living daylights out of him, steal his wallet and use his cash to get your cars fixed. Then sell his credit card numbers and England's version of the social security number to someone who needs a new identity.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Quote Originally Posted by IWantAnAudiRS6
    The police are useless buffoons.

What I did was just pay for the repairs to my car without touching the insurance. Much easier that way- £200 isn't that bad.
    Yeah well a kurb isn't going to file any claims against you nor will it give you money...

But still, Police are useless, when we got burgled all they could find is a few reciepts, eventually the handbag and some of its contents but then they lost it.
    Last edited by Waugh-terfall; 01-21-2007 at 02:10 PM.
    V0R5PRU7NG DUR6CH T3CHN1K

Motion & Emotion

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang
    Track down the "runner" and corner him into an alley and beat the living daylights out of him, steal his wallet and use his cash to get your cars fixed. Then sell his credit card numbers and England's version of the social security number to someone who needs a new identity.
    trust me if i knew who it was i would of done exactly that
    You type without knowledge, you are 'a keyboard warrior - lots of mouth, little brain....

Let's see some pictures of this damage. If it's just paint, you may be able to buff it out yourself. If it's some small dents, you may be able to fix that, too.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Quote Originally Posted by Quiggs
    Let's see some pictures of this damage. If it's just paint, you may be able to buff it out yourself. If it's some small dents, you may be able to fix that, too.
    i would but i havent got a digital camera plus it is freezing at the moment... as for DIY i got no ability what so ever...anyways the police are looking into it...
    You type without knowledge, you are 'a keyboard warrior - lots of mouth, little brain....

If it's £200 for each car, I'm guessing that around half of that would be lost in your dad's excess and since you're a young driver, you'll almost certainly not exceed your excess. (Most insurance companies enforce a compulsory £500 excess on any driver under 22 I think). Unless it's covered by that guarantee fund that henk mentioned. I'm pretty sure we have something very similar in this country.

On that basis (with a lot of assumptions) I'd just hope that the police turn up with something (fat chance) and pay out yourselves. It's a crappy thing to have to do, though

Thread Information