Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gta

Gta

Pontiac GTA Concept Car
    I am NOT gonna show you the orig picture, because I'd prefer to get comments on THIS picture and not what it was, But see if you can Guess what it was ???...there are still a few "parts " of it left ;

No it was NOT a Ferrari.
    Attached Images Attached Images

You have destroyed a Serenissima.
    And your skills aren't exactly perfect yet for someone who makes money by selling photoshop artwork.
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

It's poor.
    ' For the tenacious, no road is impassable '.

ohh...my eyes

why do you insist on screwing up such beautiful cars?
    2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

Not have you just messed with one of the finest pieces of automotive history, you have messed with an excellent photo as well...
    I bet the photographer is crying his brave tears as we speak..

Chop the jap-crap and police interceptors, but leave the classics alone, you can not ad anything, and I repeat in capital letters: ANYTHING, useful to this car with your skills. Not today, not in the future.

No thats NOT what it was.

Try again.

...& my skills are perfect enough to make money at it anyway too !
    Last edited by MRDETROITMETAL; 01-23-2007 at 04:54 PM.

I don't know what the hell is wrong with you guys. Seriously, you guys are pricks. Take it at face value. Grow up.

Who gives a flying *@$() if he photoshopped this car? What does it matter if he "ruined a good car"? It's a photoshop. It's not even real. For the record, I'm sure we've all seen better, but it's not bad by any means.

It's actually pretty creative, although it may not be up to the ridiculously high standards that you guys seem to think you deserve from everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Nog
    I don't know what the hell is wrong with you guys. Seriously, you guys are pricks. Take it at face value. Grow up.

Who gives a flying *@$() if he photoshopped this car? What does it matter if he "ruined a good car"? It's a photoshop. It's not even real. For the record, I'm sure we've all seen better, but it's not bad by any means.

It's actually pretty creative, although it may not be up to the ridiculously high standards that you guys seem to think you deserve from everyone.
    Listen to the man hes right. Although many members of the community may not accept what he has done to the cars we must accept it and not criticize him for what is good work regardless of any other factors. Keep it up, don't let anyone stop you.

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Nog

Last time I tried to stick up for MRDETROIT and chastise his critics, they said that "it's all in good fun." That's such bullsh!t, Egg Nog I agree with you entirely, I don't see any constructive value to bashing on every photoshop he puts out, half of which are skillful, and the only issue is different preferences on style. You guys are being dickheads, and need to lay off the harshness a bit. My two cents.
    Reutlingen/ San Francisco

I think it's a descent chop.. not really my cup of tea as I prefer the original, but it's nothing to scream and cry over.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

look im sick of mrdetroitmetal coming up with a chop every 5 mins you need to take longer making your chops
    people like u dont need to be on this go to supid land where your mind is ass - toyota4ever

ricers suck...pasta rockets for life - sicilian973-2

Quote Originally Posted by acemotorsport
    look im sick of mrdetroitmetal coming up with a chop every 5 mins you need to take longer making your chops
    Even so, that's not grounds to rip on him every time he posts a chop. Personally, I congradulate him for contributing so much of his work to the website, even if I don't like the style he produces or if he spend 5 minutes making it. Constructively criticize, or complement, but leave the flaming alone.
    Last edited by TVRs4eva; 01-24-2007 at 08:37 AM.
    Reutlingen/ San Francisco

THX.

Here is the orig...because I never posted it before (so how could you prefer the orig when there was NONE ?)...& I did not post it for eactly the reasons stated here.

I am glad that I did not have to point all of that out tho !!!

THX again.

This "chop" took well over 5 hours to do, and it is NOW a PONTIAC GTA Concept & not anything else, nor is it meant to be a redo of a "classic" auto at all, rather a new concept car based on inspiration from classic designs of the past that has been updated and reworked into a current design.

I was hoping for comments based upon that criteria.

Plus just for your information, it is the Racing Art pictures that sell, chops like this and other more realistic type pictures do not sell as well, and have less appeal in general to buyers...tho we do offer those too and we do sell pictures like this one, just not as many as the other more "artistic" pictures.

Anyway it was a Binzarinni GT (think I spelt it right ?) c 1967, I always liked this car and as I say it is a challenge to do this type of DESIGN. tho I admit I got a little baked staring at it for so long at one sitting, so there is now I see a few things i could "touch up" to bring out the details a bit more, but the Design is exactly what I inteneded it to be...A PONTIAC.

I do appreciate you guys comments, ALL of them.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MRDETROITMETAL; 01-23-2007 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MRDETROITMETAL
    THX.

Here is the orig...because I never posted it before (so how could you prefer the orig when there was NONE ?)...& I did not post it for eactly the reasons stated here.

I am glad that I did not have to point all of that out tho !!!

THX again.

This "chop" took well over 5 hours to do, and it is NOW a PONTIAC GTA Concept & not anything else, nor is it meant to be a redo of a "classic" auto at all, rather a new concept car based on inspiration from classic designs of the past that has been updated and reworked into a current design.

I was hoping for comments based upon that criteria.

Plus just for your information, it is the Racing Art pictures that sell, chops like this and other more realistic type pictures do not sell as well, and have less appeal in general to buyers...tho we do offer those too and we do sell pictures like this one, just not as many as the other more "artistic" pictures.

Anyway it was a Binzarinni GT (think I spelt it right ?) c 1967, I always liked this car and as I say it is a challenge to do this type of DESIGN. tho I admit I got a little baked staring at it for so long at one sitting, so there is now I see a few things i could "touch up" to bring out the details a bit more, but the Design is exactly what I inteneded it to be...A PONTIAC.

I do appreciate you guys comments, ALL of them.
    Unlike many other people in here I actually DO surf and find interest in the main page of UCP.http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/frame...hp&carnum=2917 I bet you find something familliar if you click that link.

And what about the rest of you guys?? wtf....
    If you post something in a public forum, is it not normal to recieve reactions of what you post? Bad and good reactions?
    Why all the sympathy? He is a smart ass and utterly rude in most of his post.
    Last edited by LotusLocost; 01-24-2007 at 12:54 AM.

Thread Information