Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Gta

fix the perspective on the front. Use a sharp eraser along the sides of each of your layers. This should help the blurriness a lot...

^^^ THX, thats a good idea ill have to go back and check the layers and see if it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by MRDETROITMETAL
    You all still dont get it huh ?

Professional means you know what your doing the way You know how to do it, better than anyone else can do exactly what you do. As for the rest of it...it dose not matter at all.

You can be the biggest Jerk in the entire World and it wont matter,...people will pay for what you can do in spite of it. So why should I give a s**t what anybody thinks ??? Truth is I dont, because I dont have to. Now like it or not, THAT is being professional. The right way, not suking up to some person who dose not have the ability to understand much less do what you do. If that sounds arrogant, it is NOT, it is just Honest, and that people respect, I prefer people having respect for what work I do and accept it for what it is rather than like me as a person,
    because as a professional that dose not matter in the least.

Pay me, do it my way and do it now or get the F*** out !

THAT is professional. You dont have to like it, thats the real world and how it works.
    That's the technical description of a professional: someone who gets paid to do something. But acting like a professional is something different, and you aren't acting like it at all.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Please.

I dont ACT, I just AM. = ya all need to just get over it.
    Id prefer if you were more professional and simply posted comments pertaining to the picture.

But I feel an obligation to respond to your comments because they are so far off base, that perhaps something I say will get through to some of you here.
    Regardless I am telling it to you straight up, no BS.

That is a professional courtesy.
    Last edited by MRDETROITMETAL; 01-27-2007 at 02:37 AM.

Im sure professionals can spell. You make far too many mistakes and it doesnt inspire too much confidence.
    2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

South Surrey, B.C, Canada. A place where you will see Cookie Monster eating cheese. If you're lucky, that is.
    Not bad, really, it isn't something that is horrible, so there is no reason to hate it.
    UCP's OFFICIAL biggest Detroit Pistons fan
    UCP's OFFICIAL biggest Atlanta Falcons fan

^^^^ there ya go !...perfect examples of who is professional and who is not.
    Comments on the PICTURE show a professional person, those that dont show otherwise.

You all still dont get it huh ?

Professional means you know what your doing the way You know how to do it, better than anyone else can do exactly what you do. As for the rest of it...it dose not matter at all.

You can be the biggest Jerk in the entire World and it wont matter,...people will pay for what you can do in spite of it. So why should I give a s**t what anybody thinks ??? Truth is I dont, because I dont have to. Now like it or not, THAT is being professional. The right way, not suking up to some person who dose not have the ability to understand much less do what you do. If that sounds arrogant, it is NOT, it is just Honest, and that people respect, I prefer people having respect for what work I do and accept it for what it is rather than like me as a person,
    because as a professional that dose not matter in the least.

Pay me, do it my way and do it now or get the F*** out !

THAT is professional. You dont have to like it, thats the real world and how it works.
    You sound like a terrible business man.
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

...LOL gotta be tough, ...it is a Terrible Business Man !!!

That is the attitude it takes to be a "BOSS" and make sure it works.
    Personally I am not all that big an asshole, but you'll never know it by me !
    Business tactics are hard core, it has to be that way to generate positive results unfortunately.

LOL
    Last edited by MRDETROITMETAL; 01-27-2007 at 04:22 PM.

So how often are you under the influence of drugs/alcohol/other chemicals.
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

^^^ lmao, ...why you got some ???

...stick to the picture John. BTW lov that chevy truck in your avatar !!! - ttyl.

That is the attitude it takes to be a "BOSS" and make sure it works.
    Personally I am not all that big an asshole, but you'll never know it by me !
    Business tactics are hard core, it has to be that way to generate positive results unfortunately.

LOL
    Rubbish.

Aggresive bosses can stomp over customers and employees to get results, but NOT in the long term and not without either a captive market or a constantly changing market.

You coudl build your business into a multi-million dollar organisaiton if you learned to act like Bill Hewlett/Dave Packard or Richard Branson or a thousand others I can list
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

Part of being a professional is having respect for your customers/admirers, regardless of what they think. You don't have a shred of it, which makes everything you say hard to believe, because basically you come off as a complete ****ing idiot. So none of us understand how a complete idiot can run their own business and be successful. Another thing, im sure if some of your so called "customers" saw some of the crap you post, not only on here but on s&d.net, and CDN.com, you would lose a massive amount of business, not only through your attitude but also through the crap you post.

Another thing that makes it hard to believe you is, where is your studio located? I want to know so i can look it up and visit, see what you really sell, if not this rubbish you always post. You have been called out if you fail to comply i hope you get the ban stick. You also mentioned you are going to be on t.v.? Details buddy?

Quote Originally Posted by speednine
    Part of being a professional is having respect for your customers/admirers, regardless of what they think. You don't have a shred of it, which makes everything you say hard to believe, because basically you come off as a complete ****ing idiot. So none of us understand how a complete idiot can run their own business and be successful. Another thing, im sure if some of your so called "customers" saw some of the crap you post, not only on here but on s&d.net, and CDN.com, you would lose a massive amount of business, not only through your attitude but also through the crap you post.

Another thing that makes it hard to believe you is, where is your studio located? I want to know so i can look it up and visit, see what you really sell, if not this rubbish you always post. You have been called out if you fail to comply i hope you get the ban stick. You also mentioned you are going to be on t.v.? Details buddy?
    Eveything you need to know is ON the website, feel free to call and set an appointment, but I dont have time for BS so bring your checkbook or forget it. There is a screening process before I meet with anybody.

I respect my customers because it is a MUTUAL respect, they laugh at the posts I make because they know how stupid what is posted as a response is, as it shows a complete lack of understanding to even question what I do...my clients KNOW BETTER & thats why it is so funny to them and so much fun to do !!!

...oh & was there a comment regarding the PICTURE in your post ???
    Best you NOT show up here then....unless your willing to change your attitude and spend some money with us !...on the other hand if ya want to see our stuff go to Daytona 500 this next month and our stuff will be at the SportsShop TV booth, ok...prb better for you that way as I dont think you can afford an appointment with ME ...?

On the other hand, ...I got an Open Mind if you got an Open Checkbook !!!

Oh and I am NOT an agressive "boss"....I am just a decent guy that dont take no S**t.
    Last edited by MRDETROITMETAL; 01-27-2007 at 06:38 PM.

Eveything you need to know is ON the website, feel free to call and set an appointment, but I dont have time for BS so bring your checkbook or forget it.

I respect my customers because it is a MUTUAL respect, they laugh at the posts I make because they know how stupid what is posted as a response is, as it shows a complete lack of understanding to even question what I do...my clients KNOW BETTER & thats why its is so funny to them and so much fun to do !!!
    i'm going with the "you're completely full of shit" theory
    i guess your kinda like creatonism
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Thread Information