Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gta

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Nog
    I don't know what the hell is wrong with you guys. Seriously, you guys are pricks. Take it at face value. Grow up.

Who gives a flying *@$() if he photoshopped this car? What does it matter if he "ruined a good car"? It's a photoshop. It's not even real. For the record, I'm sure we've all seen better, but it's not bad by any means.

It's actually pretty creative, although it may not be up to the ridiculously high standards that you guys seem to think you deserve from everyone.
    If my memory doesn't fail, when MRDetroit came here he not very kind to any criticism and he said he was a digital artist and that he sold his artwork for thousands of dollars. If so, he should be at a professional level, if not of skills, of maturity. That implies taking criticism and not reacting in a childish way has he did before.
    There have been people here who were even worst than him and were never bashed. Why? Because they were humble enough.
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

OK I stand corrected, never heard of this car by that name, I always knew of it tho as a binz...so BFD. I got the name wrong, its a PONTIAC now anyway cant you understand that ???

...& I am RUDE....LOL. OK then i'm rude, but Please go back and read this thread agian dudes, then tell me whos really rude, K ? I just let it go by this time thats all, and that still was not good enough for you ?...now I HAVE to be Humble and only chop cars you all approve of chopping and I have to do them the way you like them to look or thier shit ?.

SURE You guys sound real Humble,
    Oh Yeah I surf too...in the Ocean, & Thx for your comments on the chop too, BTW...?????

...and sorry but Humble just aint in my vocabulary because I work long hours & cant afford it, and besides if someone is gonna be "humble" they have to First Respect the people they are being humble to, right ?
    ...and respect has to be earned.
    So,...wanna try posting a comment on the CHOP next time ? That I would RESPECT.
    Last edited by MRDETROITMETAL; 01-24-2007 at 04:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MRDETROITMETAL
    OK I stand corrected, never heard of this car by that name, I always knew of it tho as a binz...so BFD. I got the name wrong, its a PONTIAC now anyway cant you understand that ???

...& I am RUDE....LOL. OK then i'm rude, but Please go back and read this thread agian dudes, then tell me whos really rude, K ? I just let it go by this time thats all, and that still was not good enough for you ?...now I HAVE to be Humble and only chop cars you all approve of chopping and I have to do them the way you like them to look or thier shit ?.

SURE You guys sound real Humble,
    Oh Yeah I surf too...in the Ocean, & Thx for your comments on the chop too, BTW...?????

...and sorry but Humble just aint in my vocabulary because I work long hours & cant afford it, and besides if someone is gonna be "humble" they have to First Respect the people they are being humble to, right ?
    ...and respect has to be earned.
    So,...wanna try posting a comment on the CHOP next time ? That I would RESPECT.
    To avoid criticising your chop: fix your writing!!!!!
    And stop the underlining.
    Last edited by Wouter Melissen; 01-24-2007 at 05:16 AM.

^^^^^NO.

my writing ahs NOTHING to do with thwe chop, so just gewt over it....lol.

Comment on the chop or dont say nothing ...that would actually be better.

Think I will just go back to ignoring these STUPID posts....it was alot easier and actually I think the others here said everything for me anyway.

OUT.
    Last edited by MRDETROITMETAL; 01-24-2007 at 05:32 AM.

NO.

my writing ahs NOTHING to do with thwe chop, so just gewt over it....lol.

Comment on the chop or dont say nothing ...that would actually be better.
    Avoid tellig me what I should write or not.
    I don't get over anything. It's on the forum rules that everyone has to write proper english in a clear and correct way. As a moderator, I have to advise you to respect the rules if you want to be here.

How about making your own topic called MRDETROITMETALs chop or something like that, you are causing a pollution on the forum. you attach a chopped picture two people comment and then the thread dies... I am actually sick of seeing eight chops of you when I hit the New Posts button every day...
    Last edited by yalim10; 01-24-2007 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yalim10
    I am actually sick of seeing eight chops of you when I hit the New Posts button every day...
    Don't look at them. Problem solved. There's a lot worse he could be doing than posting original content.

Quote Originally Posted by yalim10
    How about making your own topic called MRDETROITMETALs chop or something like that, you are causing a pollution on the forum. you attach a chopped picture two people comment and then the thread dies... I am actually sick of seeing eight chops of you when I hit the New Posts button every day...
    I agree with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Nog
    Don't look at them. Problem solved. There's a lot worse he could be doing than posting original content.
    and to help with this, could you maybe put more accurate thread titles MRDetroit?
    How can men use sex to get what they want?
    Sex is what they want. - Frasier

Quote Originally Posted by McReis
    Avoid tellig me what I should write or not.
    I don't get over anything. It's on the forum rules that everyone has to write proper english in a clear and correct way. As a moderator, I have to advise you to respect the rules if you want to be here.

your a mod?...jeez. Then, I really think that you should have refrained from some of those comments you made even more so & you should just comment on the pictures and leave it at that to set a proper example for others here.

"You have destroyed a Serenissima.
    And your skills aren't exactly perfect yet for someone who makes money by selling photoshop artwork
    ."
    - your words exactly !!!
    ...and THAT is what stared this first off, a pretty Bad example IMO for a Mod to post that kinda comment.

Say what you want, but understand I'll do the same. Thats only fair. I dont mind if you crit my pictures, but dont lay personal crap out here directed at ME. I do not appreciate that at all.

Clear enough English for you ?
    Good we understand each other then now.
    Peace.

I could make ONE thread as a MDM gallery thing if ya want me to do it like that, ...no problem.
    Last edited by MRDETROITMETAL; 01-24-2007 at 03:52 PM.

Just because he's a moderator, doesn't mean he's not allowed to express his opinion. He's a member of this forum, just as you are, first and a moderator second.
    Audi humbles Porsche. A new dawn starts today.

Being nice since 2007.

Yeah that fine...but the attitude of dissing towards someone regarding thier personal BUSINESS is a point I already disscussed with the MODS on this site and it was agreed that that type of comment was inapprorate, and here he goes off first thing steppin to me like that !

Look heres the bottom line, I dont care I am getting artworks ready for Daytona (24 hr race this weekend followed by speed week and then the 500) ...so I dont have time to argue anymore, but it was fun and helped get thru the "off season"...so Ill be leaving your little world here alone soon enough, as I wont have time to post stuff every day or respond to you anymore. Ill be looking but ya wont hear as much from me here anymore,..but you can watch me on TV tho...LOL.

Look heres the bottom line, I dont care I am getting artworks ready for Daytona (24 hr race this weekend followed by speed week and then the 500) ...so I dont have time to argue anymore, but it was fun and helped get thru the "off season"...so Ill be leaving your little world here alone soon enough, as I wont have time to post stuff every day or respond to you anymore. Ill be looking but ya wont hear as much from me here anymore,..but you can watch me on TV tho...LOL.
    Thank the lord, and Im not even religious.
    2011 Honda Civic Si

ATHEIST and damn proud of it.

your a mod?...jeez. Then, I really think that you should have refrained from some of those comments you made even more so & you should just comment on the pictures and leave it at that to set a proper example for others here.

"You have destroyed a Serenissima.
    And your skills aren't exactly perfect yet for someone who makes money by selling photoshop artwork
    ."
    - your words exactly !!!
    ...and THAT is what stared this first off, a pretty Bad example IMO for a Mod to post that kinda comment.
    Vaigra answered to that pretty well.

Say what you want, but understand I'll do the same. Thats only fair. I dont mind if you crit my pictures, but dont lay personal crap out here directed at ME. I do not appreciate that at all.
    Any critics can be regarded as personal when you want. But I can't have an opinion about your personality without knowing you, specially because I'm sure you are a lot less arrogant in person.
    When you came to this forums you told everyone you made lots of money with digital artwork. Now you are needing advice from even the less skilled photoshopers. Honestly, I can't do half the things you do with the photos, but I think it's strange that someone who runs a business of digital artwork, doesn't even know how to resize properly.
    My point is that if you came here with a more humble attitude from the beggining, noone would have ever bashed your work.
    This said, I do hope you improve and I do hope you make a lot of money with that, if it's your dream.

OK thx McReis, ...I understand your point, but you missed mine.

I dont NEED your or anyones Help for my business or even to improve my skills though I am always willing to learn a few new tricks, Rather I am INTERESTED in the reactions and IDEAS that result from various posts I make, call it more Market Research for me than asking for assistance.

But here's the really messed up comment in your post ;

"My point is that if you came here with a more humble attitude from the beggining, noone would have ever bashed your work."

...see that says it all,...I dont need help, you do if you can dilberately "bash" a persons WORK because of thier WORDS, thats pretty pathetic. To deride a person for thier attitude as you precive it to be (rightfully or not) in Spite of the obviously competent works is very childish behavior.

To expect me to accept (humbley) such obvious BS commentary is stupid...that I will never do, nor should I or anyone be asked to either.

I am succsessful at what I do and was long before coming to this fourm, because of my ability to precieve and understand people's perception of my "Art", and that of my studio artists, which enables me to Market the products we sell in a very effective and profitable manner.

Your comments and those on ALL the various fourms where I may post pictures is only a factor in guaging reaction to different ideas, if from your comments I gain some insight, then Thats why I post and continue to do so.

Funny thing is that everywhere I go, the pictures cause a sensation positive and negitive, this fourm is not unique in that respect, and I do take a hard line in my opnions too, but in every case the Pictures always overcome any attitude I may exhibit, and thats the bottom line for me.

That said ...I welcome any constructive crit you or anyone may post.
    If ya wanna "bash" well I kinda set up a thread for that with the "Camery" thread....lol.
    Last edited by MRDETROITMETAL; 01-25-2007 at 03:13 PM.

I am succsessful at what I do and was long before coming to this fourm, because of my ability to precieve and understand people's perception of my "Art", and that of my studio artists, which enables me to Market the products we sell in a very effective and profitable manner.
    to me this explains everything. Are you the owner/marketing director for a auto art company rather than one of artists?
    How can men use sex to get what they want?
    Sex is what they want. - Frasier

Thread Information